• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10439 users

[Stream] Illusion - Page 3

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
iG.Stealth
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 05:23:21
September 16 2011 02:29 GMT
#41
vileiLLusion is one sexy nerd.

good job on GM on all servers Chris.

edit: NA and EU
VileStealth - vilegaming.com
HeavenS
Profile Joined August 2004
Colombia2259 Posts
September 16 2011 04:07 GMT
#42
pro player, needs way more viewers. feature!!!
Im cooler than the other side of the pillow.
badcop
Profile Joined October 2010
United States176 Posts
September 16 2011 04:26 GMT
#43
On September 16 2011 11:29 iG.Stealth wrote:
vileiLLusion is one sexy nerd.

good job on GM on all servers Chris.


Try just NA and EU.
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
September 16 2011 04:52 GMT
#44
illusion is sick good terran! i recommend his stream to anyone! :D
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
September 16 2011 05:40 GMT
#45
On September 16 2011 13:52 YoiChiBow wrote:
illusion is sick good terran! i recommend his stream to anyone! :D


+ 1 !!

Everyone watch this stream >_>
iG.Stealth
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
September 16 2011 20:55 GMT
#46
Yes, my favorite part of the day,

illusion streaming again
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/-Illusion-
VileStealth - vilegaming.com
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
September 16 2011 21:05 GMT
#47
GM on EU now? sexy
Geordie
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom653 Posts
September 16 2011 21:40 GMT
#48
Sorry but this kid is a dick, I have heard stories of people saying at LANS he purposely BMs and the like and on his stream I was watching him play and I have to say this guy thinks he is HOT shit. Like seriously he was ahead in a TvZ and all he did was drop mules and /dance his units. He seems to do this every game. This guy seems like an immature ass and I dont recomend that you watch his stream. Thanks
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 21:45:52
September 16 2011 21:44 GMT
#49
On September 17 2011 06:40 Geordie wrote:
Sorry but this kid is a dick, I have heard stories of people saying at LANS he purposely BMs and the like and on his stream I was watching him play and I have to say this guy thinks he is HOT shit. Like seriously he was ahead in a TvZ and all he did was drop mules and /dance his units. He seems to do this every game. This guy seems like an immature ass and I dont recomend that you watch his stream. Thanks


Wow OMG a guy manner muled. He should be banned from everywhere because you're- I mean HE is a dick!

Edit: I think you should take your own advice and stop being a dick and stop watching if you dont like his stream.
iG.Stealth
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 02:15:59
September 17 2011 02:15 GMT
#50
On September 17 2011 06:40 Geordie wrote:
Sorry but this kid is a dick, I have heard stories of people saying at LANS he purposely BMs and the like and on his stream I was watching him play and I have to say this guy thinks he is HOT shit. Like seriously he was ahead in a TvZ and all he did was drop mules and /dance his units. He seems to do this every game. This guy seems like an immature ass and I dont recomend that you watch his stream. Thanks



Well, not leaving a game is also BM, and he does this because he enjoys the game, and them not leaving is more BM than him dropping mules? He only does it when he knows he has clearly won, and yes he is that good that he can do that because he just won the game. so if you dont like dont watch, simple. besides that he is a solid terran who alot of people learn from.
VileStealth - vilegaming.com
Catatonic
Profile Joined August 2011
United States699 Posts
September 17 2011 15:22 GMT
#51
On September 17 2011 06:40 Geordie wrote:
Sorry but this kid is a dick, I have heard stories of people saying at LANS he purposely BMs and the like and on his stream I was watching him play and I have to say this guy thinks he is HOT shit. Like seriously he was ahead in a TvZ and all he did was drop mules and /dance his units. He seems to do this every game. This guy seems like an immature ass and I dont recomend that you watch his stream. Thanks


Look at this kid thinking he knows it all. Doubting your story there bout people saying things at LANS unless they lost to him an were feeling bitter about it. He's an extremely good player w/ a ton of talent in the game. So quit talking trash an spreading falsehoods its really not cool man. Grow up please
T: DeMuslim SeleCT. P: Naniwa Genius. Z: IdrA Destiny Team: EG
Geordie
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom653 Posts
September 17 2011 16:13 GMT
#52
On September 18 2011 00:22 Catatonic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 06:40 Geordie wrote:
Sorry but this kid is a dick, I have heard stories of people saying at LANS he purposely BMs and the like and on his stream I was watching him play and I have to say this guy thinks he is HOT shit. Like seriously he was ahead in a TvZ and all he did was drop mules and /dance his units. He seems to do this every game. This guy seems like an immature ass and I dont recomend that you watch his stream. Thanks


Look at this kid thinking he knows it all. Doubting your story there bout people saying things at LANS unless they lost to him an were feeling bitter about it. He's an extremely good player w/ a ton of talent in the game. So quit talking trash an spreading falsehoods its really not cool man. Grow up please



Nope, there has been many complaints about him. If you want a example, a guy said that when he was playing at WCG qualifer in new york I think? He was playing against illusion in one of the lower rounds and illusion with no thought for his opponent was bragging to his friends how he was going to trash him.

That is not cool. Also just because you watched his stream for a few minutes doesnt mean you are morally bound to jump on any criticism about him on this thread. If anything, you are the one who needs to grow up.
NKexquisite
Profile Joined January 2009
United States911 Posts
September 17 2011 18:02 GMT
#53
Feature the stream!
Whattttt Upppppppp Im Nesteaaaaaa!!
ROOTIllusion
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
September 17 2011 20:56 GMT
#54
On September 17 2011 06:40 Geordie wrote:
Sorry but this kid is a dick, I have heard stories of people saying at LANS he purposely BMs and the like and on his stream I was watching him play and I have to say this guy thinks he is HOT shit. Like seriously he was ahead in a TvZ and all he did was drop mules and /dance his units. He seems to do this every game. This guy seems like an immature ass and I dont recomend that you watch his stream. Thanks

"I heard from this guy, I heard from that guy" So I hear you are a complete fucking idiot, is this correct?
www.twitter.com/rootillusion & www.facebook.com/illusionsc2
DarkVI3tz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States157 Posts
September 17 2011 20:58 GMT
#55
On September 18 2011 01:13 Geordie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2011 00:22 Catatonic wrote:
On September 17 2011 06:40 Geordie wrote:
Sorry but this kid is a dick, I have heard stories of people saying at LANS he purposely BMs and the like and on his stream I was watching him play and I have to say this guy thinks he is HOT shit. Like seriously he was ahead in a TvZ and all he did was drop mules and /dance his units. He seems to do this every game. This guy seems like an immature ass and I dont recomend that you watch his stream. Thanks


Look at this kid thinking he knows it all. Doubting your story there bout people saying things at LANS unless they lost to him an were feeling bitter about it. He's an extremely good player w/ a ton of talent in the game. So quit talking trash an spreading falsehoods its really not cool man. Grow up please



Nope, there has been many complaints about him. If you want a example, a guy said that when he was playing at WCG qualifer in new york I think? He was playing against illusion in one of the lower rounds and illusion with no thought for his opponent was bragging to his friends how he was going to trash him.

That is not cool. Also just because you watched his stream for a few minutes doesnt mean you are morally bound to jump on any criticism about him on this thread. If anything, you are the one who needs to grow up.

So WCG is one LAN. He's only been to NY lan only once bro. All the DC LAN people say he's pretty chill. What you smoking bro?
Kiwiandapple
Profile Joined March 2011
Belgium240 Posts
September 17 2011 21:45 GMT
#56
He went to MLG where he dropped mules on spanishiwa who is his team mate, wich is just humor and bitterness because they faced in the open bracket round1.

I dont get it why you guys all act so super cool when your just behind a PC, i doubt you have ever met him irl yourself Geordie.
Don't worry, that's halo!
Geordie
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom653 Posts
September 18 2011 18:56 GMT
#57
On September 18 2011 05:56 -Illusion- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 06:40 Geordie wrote:
Sorry but this kid is a dick, I have heard stories of people saying at LANS he purposely BMs and the like and on his stream I was watching him play and I have to say this guy thinks he is HOT shit. Like seriously he was ahead in a TvZ and all he did was drop mules and /dance his units. He seems to do this every game. This guy seems like an immature ass and I dont recomend that you watch his stream. Thanks

"I heard from this guy, I heard from that guy" So I hear you are a complete fucking idiot, is this correct?



No it is not correct, I hear that you are the worst player on your team who thinks he is hot shit.. is that correct?
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 19:17:52
September 18 2011 19:12 GMT
#58
Geordie, illusion is not bm.

but maybe I could see how some people might not like his attitude which sometimes can seem cocky/overconfident/arrogant. Especially for a player with a 0% winrate in tlpd!

(T)Illusion

nice stats son! LOL
DarkVI3tz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States157 Posts
September 18 2011 19:46 GMT
#59
On September 19 2011 03:56 Geordie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2011 05:56 -Illusion- wrote:
On September 17 2011 06:40 Geordie wrote:
Sorry but this kid is a dick, I have heard stories of people saying at LANS he purposely BMs and the like and on his stream I was watching him play and I have to say this guy thinks he is HOT shit. Like seriously he was ahead in a TvZ and all he did was drop mules and /dance his units. He seems to do this every game. This guy seems like an immature ass and I dont recomend that you watch his stream. Thanks

"I heard from this guy, I heard from that guy" So I hear you are a complete fucking idiot, is this correct?



No it is not correct, I hear that you are the worst player on your team who thinks he is hot shit.. is that correct?


If he is the worst player, how is it he's beaten a lot of his teammates.
ROOTIllusion
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
September 18 2011 20:31 GMT
#60
On September 19 2011 04:12 LuckyFool wrote:
Geordie, illusion is not bm.

but maybe I could see how some people might not like his attitude which sometimes can seem cocky/overconfident/arrogant. Especially for a player with a 0% winrate in tlpd!

(T)Illusion

nice stats son! LOL

DC TERRANS
www.twitter.com/rootillusion & www.facebook.com/illusionsc2
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12571
Artosis 645
Rain 346
White-Ra 205
ToSsGirL 39
Dota 2
monkeys_forever497
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4304
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1293
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1862
Other Games
summit1g7979
Grubby2754
ArmadaUGS687
shahzam544
JimRising 536
Day[9].tv443
C9.Mang0305
ViBE137
Maynarde105
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick708
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• davetesta34
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra970
• Day9tv443
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 18m
OSC
13h 18m
Stellar Fest
13h 18m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.