• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:05
CEST 03:05
KST 10:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8515 users

[Stream] CombatEX - Page 3

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
August 26 2010 01:29 GMT
#41
On August 26 2010 10:27 Chill wrote:
I knew I sensed a disturbance on tl...

Combat-Ex..........


*Combat Ex takes out his lightsaber."

"I was always stronger than you, Chill-One Kenobi. And now, I have embraced the dark side of starcraft"

"Chill's light saber starts to blink, it goes out*

"Frickin hax"
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
August 26 2010 01:29 GMT
#42
On August 26 2010 10:28 fabiano wrote:
Is this the real Combat-EX?

hahah can someone confirm it?

yes this is the real combatex
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-26 01:31:34
August 26 2010 01:29 GMT
#43
Poll: Should Combat-Ex be featured?

What kind of question is this? The poll maker should be banned (118)
 
48%

Yes ofcourse, he's a funny guy and a legend in the SC community. (104)
 
42%

Nah, I'm bitter about him lying about his b.net 2.0 rank (15)
 
6%

Nah, I'm bitter about him lying about his iccup rank (11)
 
4%

248 total votes

Your vote: Should Combat-Ex be featured?

(Vote): Yes ofcourse, he's a funny guy and a legend in the SC community.
(Vote): Nah, I'm bitter about him lying about his iccup rank
(Vote): Nah, I'm bitter about him lying about his b.net 2.0 rank
(Vote): What kind of question is this? The poll maker should be banned



Please keep in mind that you don't need to be skilled to be featured. Its just as much about being entertaining, sort of like orb.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
kineSiS-
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Korea (South)1068 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-26 01:31:57
August 26 2010 01:30 GMT
#44
On August 26 2010 10:10 Skillz_Man wrote:
The man is back.

I'm sure if Chill and Combat-Ex have a rematch Combat will make Chill cry. I hear the guy has serious skill.


Yeah and when i saw my friend destroy him two weeks ago with vultures and mines, that took serious skill. :\

By that I meant 4 times. :\

I'm just defending a rep.
im a roc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States745 Posts
August 26 2010 01:30 GMT
#45
On August 26 2010 10:27 Chill wrote:
I knew I sensed a disturbance on tl...

Combat-Ex..........

Gona go smack 'em around again? Maybe he is actually super gosu in SC2 and he's going to amaze us all. I'll give him another chance before calling for blood, but I get the feeling that not much has changed...
Beware The Proxy Pool Rush
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
August 26 2010 01:30 GMT
#46
Thought combat-ex was perm banned?
-Good luck in Starcraft 2, Sadly, Sc2 doesn't have observer buildings :< double observer is obsolete now :<
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
August 26 2010 01:30 GMT
#47
On August 26 2010 10:16 FortuneSyn wrote:
by the looks of your post, some ppl never change.
took the words out of my mouth. is this guy serious? but he was B- iccup so he should be at least 1000+!
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
August 26 2010 01:31 GMT
#48
COMPLETE THE CYCLE.
Eeeegor
Profile Joined April 2005
Australia809 Posts
August 26 2010 01:31 GMT
#49
Still no answer on if this is the real Combat-ex?

And we definitely need to see a Chill/Combat-ex re-match gogogogoo
Day9 Made Me Do It
danson
Profile Joined April 2010
United States689 Posts
August 26 2010 01:31 GMT
#50
as much as i would love a sc2 rendition of the classic, I have doubts about chills ability to beat an 800 diamond, you are gold/plat, amirite? I thought i saw/heard you talking about it to dj wheat or someone on a stream.

meh, would make a victory oh so sweeter.
Chronopolis
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-26 01:47:28
August 26 2010 01:31 GMT
#51

Hey guys, The real George Bush here!

I finally got a new country and I'm gonna start declaring war on other countries.

I just got the country 2 days ago, and I'm at 800 people I think. Still setting up my new country, but Ill be able to keep wasting money very soon.

Still figuring out how to screw things up, and build nukes, so take a ride with me while I fight terrorism.

I will be open to your votes in the next election, dish out money by request, I will be reading books upside down sometimes and flaunting my proper grammar through mics some other times. Both is an option already.

I'm mainly playing dumb right now, but I do play the other supporters and party members on occasion, to get a sense of times. I also might be switching my main party.

Watch my campaign ads, enjoy, and don't be afraid to give me your votes and tips!




on a serious note: nothing against combat x personally, just showing people why a few years changes nothing.
DGMavn
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States48 Posts
August 26 2010 01:32 GMT
#52
BigT vs. Combat-EX showmatch gogogo
"Combat, your penis is full of shit!" - Day[9]
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
August 26 2010 01:32 GMT
#53
YEAHHHH HE'S BACK LOL
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-26 01:32:57
August 26 2010 01:32 GMT
#54
On August 26 2010 10:31 danson wrote:
as much as i would love a sc2 rendition of the classic, I have doubts about chills ability to beat an 800 diamond, you are gold/plat, amirite? I thought i saw/heard you talking about it to dj wheat or someone on a stream.

meh, would make a victory oh so sweeter.

What are you talking about ahaha?

On August 26 2010 10:32 DGMavn wrote:
BiggerT vs. Combat-EX showmatch gogogo

Fixed that for yah.
im a roc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States745 Posts
August 26 2010 01:33 GMT
#55
He is actually rank 1 in his diamond division. This is a little bit scary; how could he get so good without the legendary double observatory?
Beware The Proxy Pool Rush
danson
Profile Joined April 2010
United States689 Posts
August 26 2010 01:33 GMT
#56
On August 26 2010 10:32 Jyvblamo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2010 10:31 danson wrote:
as much as i would love a sc2 rendition of the classic, I have doubts about chills ability to beat an 800 diamond, you are gold/plat, amirite? I thought i saw/heard you talking about it to dj wheat or someone on a stream.

meh, would make a victory oh so sweeter.

What are you talking about ahaha?

Show nested quote +
On August 26 2010 10:32 DGMavn wrote:
BiggerT vs. Combat-EX showmatch gogogo

Fixed that for yah.


maybe it was some other TL personality I am thinking of, but I thought chill was pewp ranked in ladder.
danson
Profile Joined April 2010
United States689 Posts
August 26 2010 01:34 GMT
#57
On August 26 2010 10:33 im a roc wrote:
He is actually rank 1 in his diamond division. This is a little bit scary; how could he get so good without the legendary double observatory?



well i am mistaken BRING ON THE GAMES!
im a roc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States745 Posts
August 26 2010 01:35 GMT
#58
1500 thread views in 30 minutes. He's still a hero.
Beware The Proxy Pool Rush
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
August 26 2010 01:35 GMT
#59
On August 26 2010 10:33 danson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2010 10:32 Jyvblamo wrote:
On August 26 2010 10:31 danson wrote:
as much as i would love a sc2 rendition of the classic, I have doubts about chills ability to beat an 800 diamond, you are gold/plat, amirite? I thought i saw/heard you talking about it to dj wheat or someone on a stream.

meh, would make a victory oh so sweeter.

What are you talking about ahaha?

On August 26 2010 10:32 DGMavn wrote:
BiggerT vs. Combat-EX showmatch gogogo

Fixed that for yah.
maybe it was some other TL personality I am thinking of, but I thought chill was pewp ranked in ladder.
nobody who played iccup seriously can possibly be anything but mid-high diamond given they put any significant effort into laddering.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
August 26 2010 01:35 GMT
#60
On August 26 2010 10:33 im a roc wrote:
He is actually rank 1 in his diamond division. This is a little bit scary; how could he get so good without the legendary double observatory?


Simple.
Blizzards terrible division layout.

The slower you get to diamond the newer the division = you can get #1 easier, can't catch up to people with 1200~ points in the first X amount of divisions.

On a serious note, I think mr. Combat ex should have his own little icon:p
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12124
Rain 2159
Artosis 552
White-Ra 183
ToSsGirL 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever720
NeuroSwarm135
League of Legends
Doublelift5016
Counter-Strike
taco 10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1675
ArmadaUGS587
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1106
WinterStarcraft406
Other Games
summit1g8619
Day[9].tv671
shahzam649
JimRising 565
C9.Mang0258
Maynarde156
ViBE139
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick849
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• davetesta39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1000
• Day9tv671
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 55m
OSC
11h 55m
Stellar Fest
11h 55m
OSC
22h 55m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.