• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:38
CEST 01:38
KST 08:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8253 users

[Stream] bNy

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
bNy
Profile Joined August 2010
84 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-05 20:23:56
August 11 2010 08:31 GMT
#1
Hello!

My name is Emil and I'm living in Sweden, recently I decided to stream my games as there is no such thing as too many streams! I'll do what I can to entertain you and when I get a hang of all this streaming technology you will have nice background music and all that good stuff.

I'm currently around 2000-2100 diamond / EU

I will probably start streaming other replays and such when I'm not at the computer aswell. We'll have to see how that goes.
If you have any intressting replays please make them available in this thread and I might add them into a loop.

And big thanks to Trump who made me do this, I'm watching his an day9's stream every single night when I'm at work, yeah I know, got a pretty awesome work right?

If you have any questions, suggestions or just want to talk some, maybe rage a lost game you lost because one of my retarded tactics or whatever feel free

Link to stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/userstream.php?user=bNy

Replay pack 1 on viewers request:
Link: http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/bNy replay pack 1.rar
Mirror link: [url blocked]

Replay pack 2 on viewers request:
Link: http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/bNy\'s Replay Pack 2.rar
Mirror link: will be updated soon
#bNy @ quakenet.org || http://starcrafting.wordpress.com/
bNy
Profile Joined August 2010
84 Posts
August 12 2010 04:09 GMT
#2
Would be super nice if anyone could make a comment about the sound, think I solved the background noice and I'm also wondering if you hear the background music now instead of that buzz
#bNy @ quakenet.org || http://starcrafting.wordpress.com/
bNy
Profile Joined August 2010
84 Posts
September 27 2010 22:42 GMT
#3
for next stream (will probably be up tonight or tomorrow) I will have made the quality a bit better and also added a new playlist. Enjoy and please idle #bNy @ quakenet
#bNy @ quakenet.org || http://starcrafting.wordpress.com/
bNy
Profile Joined August 2010
84 Posts
October 17 2010 01:50 GMT
#4
I have switched over from livestream.com to own3d.tv
This have allowed me to stream in 720p HD, which is awesome...
Also with this applications I'm using you can now see my mouse ingame.

I will also make some new playlists until monday so you can listen to more cute music!
#bNy @ quakenet.org || http://starcrafting.wordpress.com/
Blue84
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-17 20:39:21
October 17 2010 20:36 GMT
#5
I registered just to write this comment (usually just a quiet reader and observer^^)
Youre stream is awesome, watching it on my 37" LCD TV in full screen and its crystal clear... amazing, keep up the good work (and the good music)
greetz from germany
blue
AveiMil
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway138 Posts
October 19 2010 16:36 GMT
#6
I'd rather not have the music playing and hear in game sounds.
ilve
Fik-cz
Profile Joined August 2010
Czech Republic43 Posts
October 24 2010 20:03 GMT
#7
I like yours stream, even music is good.
kaishui
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany22 Posts
October 25 2010 17:27 GMT
#8
hey ho, played against u yesterday!
i start my own stream now too =)
bNy
Profile Joined August 2010
84 Posts
November 02 2010 06:34 GMT
#9
Hehe, thanks for the awesome comments :-)

I will hopefully start covering some events with my stream soon, just need to find a good caster. Know anyone? Come to #bNy

To AveiMil, everyone loves music! But I'm working on getting it perfect so you hear both ingame and the music, because sometimes it seems to be a bit to much ingame and other times a bit to much music

Blue84, happy to hear!

Also, as I can't view my own stream while playing? How many ads and such are there, if we for example compare with Ustream and Livestream?
#bNy @ quakenet.org || http://starcrafting.wordpress.com/
mm1b10
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4 Posts
November 10 2010 02:50 GMT
#10
love the stream quality, music choices and gameplay. your hellion drops with blue flame is scary good.
ARGH!!!
ObeyMyDog
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2 Posts
November 10 2010 04:48 GMT
#11
Awesome stream, great quality and really enjoy your playstyle.
Floundering
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom25 Posts
November 11 2010 02:52 GMT
#12
Likewise - and O for awesome on the music! Thanks for streaming

Learning lots!
"Innovation is good. However, the fact of innovating doesn't necessarily make the end product good. There's a reason that chockolate and puss cakes never got popular." - Silvervein
eatenbyagrue
Profile Joined November 2010
25 Posts
November 11 2010 03:14 GMT
#13
Your v. Protoss is very good.
HeroFighter
Profile Joined June 2010
United States51 Posts
November 11 2010 07:09 GMT
#14
learning alot from your stream, thanks!! ♥
Soldiers Fight For You, Heroes Die For You
SKaREO
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada58 Posts
November 11 2010 07:19 GMT
#15
Keep it up. Thanks for sharing your stream!
행운 게임을 즐길 수
Koronin
Profile Joined September 2010
United States45 Posts
November 11 2010 18:30 GMT
#16
Great stream BNY and the classic rock is always nice.
Wanna see it? I'll show you something, a middle finger with a barrel and it's f*cking cocked. I got a new way, so you can f*ck yourself!
~eLeMeNt~
Profile Joined November 2010
32 Posts
November 12 2010 09:15 GMT
#17
great stream,great music !
tY!
BeerIsLove
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3 Posts
November 12 2010 13:37 GMT
#18
The stream quality is really high. Love how you interact with the chat. Keep it up.
All I know is that I don't know nothing.
scrub96
Profile Joined August 2010
United States76 Posts
November 12 2010 13:54 GMT
#19
Awesome stream. Great chat. Good music. Excellent play and very informative in chat.
_KiM_
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada498 Posts
November 12 2010 13:54 GMT
#20
best stream quality I've seen, helpful, interactive. should be a featured stream for Terran players to learn from and interact w/ others!
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings55
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 108
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 923
ZZZero.O 140
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
League of Legends
Doublelift5190
JimRising 763
Other Games
summit1g9083
FrodaN3260
KnowMe196
C9.Mang0184
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1024
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 22m
Replay Cast
23h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.