• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:07
CEST 07:07
KST 14:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7285 users

[Steam] PainUser - Page 7

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
bailando
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany332 Posts
June 20 2013 19:23 GMT
#121
is there a VOD? i really cant figure out that new twitch design...where are the vods now where do i have to click?
BadAim
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway879 Posts
June 20 2013 19:36 GMT
#122
Chris Loranger ‏@LorangerChris 6m
@AdebisiSC sad that its the most viewers hes had in forever and he cant even comercial


I completely lost my shit.
My esports soul belongs to: Boxer | White-Ra | Daigo Umehara | Nazgul | IceFrog
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
June 20 2013 19:52 GMT
#123
People have confirmed he's asleep right? This is going to be a really dark news story otherwise.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
ChoDing
Profile Joined November 2009
United States740 Posts
June 20 2013 22:49 GMT
#124
On June 21 2013 04:52 Plansix wrote:
People have confirmed he's asleep right? This is going to be a really dark news story otherwise.


yeah he was sleeping indeed. first he fell asleep right in front of the monitor. then he moved to his bed and knocked the fuck out. so yeah he wasn't dead...
관광 since 2008. Master of Cheese. God of Heartbreak Ridge.
fLyiNgDroNe
Profile Joined September 2005
Belgium4130 Posts
June 21 2013 07:03 GMT
#125
So what happened when he woke up in the morning? Did he remember that he fell asleep with shtream on? Or did he remember anything from last night at all? Did he go watch the VOD for shits and giggles?
Drone is a way of living
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
August 02 2013 07:39 GMT
#126
What's he smoking on screen?
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
MangoMountain
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2044 Posts
August 05 2013 19:31 GMT
#127
He's done it again, now he's fallen asleep in his chair of all places
EmilA
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark4618 Posts
August 05 2013 20:42 GMT
#128
God damnit painuser
http://dotabuff.com/players/122305951 playing other games
Strela
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands1896 Posts
August 05 2013 20:49 GMT
#129
lmao best stream ever
Zeevo
Profile Joined June 2011
148 Posts
August 05 2013 21:02 GMT
#130
whats going on in his stream?
Facultyadjutant
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Sweden1876 Posts
August 05 2013 22:23 GMT
#131
On August 06 2013 06:02 Zeevo wrote:
whats going on in his stream?


230 people chilling
#1 FAN OF TERRY THE INTERN - NONY AND IDRA NUMBER #1, EVERY DAY. AXIOM MANOR - Axiom: Ryung, Alicia, Heart and Crank under the Don TotalBiscuit and the Donnesa Genna Bain- Join the family http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=396090#2
OPL3SA2
Profile Joined April 2011
United States378 Posts
August 12 2013 03:36 GMT
#132
Does he just sleep on his stream now? Is this a sleep stream?
Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs?
HeavenResign
Profile Joined April 2011
United States702 Posts
August 28 2013 15:36 GMT
#133
Lol this stream is hilarious. Glad to see PU still doing stuff in the SC scene
Radicalness
Profile Joined September 2011
United States271 Posts
November 21 2013 22:43 GMT
#134
Always my favorite Terran stream if there aren't any EG Terrans streaming. Been a fan since you worked at IPL. Keep up the good work!
The Devil Terran - The Ambitious Terran - The Towel Terran - The Macro Master Terran - The Tyrant
TheManInBlack
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Nigeria266 Posts
December 24 2013 01:28 GMT
#135
This is surprisingly one of my favourite streams to watch. I first saw you cast with HDStarcraft.
PainUser
Profile Joined May 2009
United States206 Posts
January 22 2014 05:29 GMT
#136
Thanks so much for the comments guys, stream finally taking off a bit with all your help. And all of my streaming last year (holy shit) the amount quantified really put it into perspective. Someday I'll explain why to my subs or regulars. Paintrain still layin track but rolling........ Spread the word of Sluceros! The one true god!
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you're a mile away and you have their shoes. Playing Protoss is like driving automatic, playing Terran is like driving stick.
SuperDab
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada21 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 11:29:33
January 24 2014 11:23 GMT
#137
Hey, I am just here making a post about the unbelievably awful first encounter I had tuning into PainUser's live stream.


I had come into the stream, and as I tuned in PainUser was upset claiming someone was stream sniping. I then proceeded to ask why he thought this since I did not see the game. He immediately called me a retard and told me that any 'dumb ****er kid could see that he was stream sniping him' then continued to spit hateful speech towards me and rally up viewers to do the same.

I have been an avid stream watcher for years now and a part of teamliquid.net for some time, and watch stream daily. I have never once encountered such poor and distasteful treatment in a stream chat before. He had people threatening to DDOS me, making derogatory racial slurs about Mexicans and other hate speech'. Threatening to have all his viewers report my twitch and my youtube etc in the stream chat... I came in and asked a simple innocent question, and received unacceptable improper treatment... I am hoping there will not be more experiences like this for other streamers. This is one stream I will def discourage others to watch. I only hope that others will not have to encounter the same issues and hope that PainUser reconsiders his hateful speech in the future, especially if one day he wants his name to be represented by sponsors.
Make them rage.
HearthCraft
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States117 Posts
February 04 2014 09:33 GMT
#138
You were an avid viewer for years? PU is awful I dunno why you'd even waste your time.. He refuses to macro and only resorts to half assed cheese, he rarely engages his viewers, and is always distracted by people he is in skype with. I tune in occasionally hoping he's gotten his act together but, he never has/does. It is about time TL removed him from featured, How are they gonna remove ProTech and not PU?
"It is the mark of an educated man to entertain a thought without accepting it."
SuperDab
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada21 Posts
March 23 2014 17:22 GMT
#139
Avid Stream watcher. Not for him tho, just in general. I was merely disappointed at the way he handled himself and spoke to innocent viewers. I did not appreciate the way he interacted and the way in which he conducted himself. He needs to learn some manners and some tolerance. I love watching sc2, streams, and all that fun stuff, but no one wants to come into a stream to be ridiculed and insulted for nothing. I feel his attitude is toxic. I agree, he should be removed from featured, I have seen a dramatic drop in concurrent viewer numbers. I don't think I'll be popular enough to be featured on here, but if I was, I know I'd attempt to be a little more polite to potential fans/ donators, sponsors, etc if I was...
Make them rage.
SuperDab
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada21 Posts
March 23 2014 17:25 GMT
#140
I think protech has also been removed for similar reason. I used to watch him all the time, then got tired of him crying maphack on literally every other game. Love watching the guy at times, but I find myself tuning out more often now because of it. Seems to be more frequent than before he'd claim maphack. And as I am aware there are tons of maphackers out there, I feel it's a little exaggerated.
Make them rage.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 240
NeuroSwarm 204
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21120
Dewaltoss 140
Bale 43
Noble 11
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g14511
JimRising 793
Sick154
Nina10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick980
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 23
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2134
League of Legends
• Lourlo1176
• Rush920
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 54m
Replay Cast
17h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.