• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:50
CEST 23:50
KST 06:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12355 users

[Stream] RaNgeD - Page 3

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 16 2011 18:31 GMT
#41
I saw you get proxy hatched on Shakuras yesterday, was pretty funny, but you're still playing amazingly well!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
RaNgeD
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States733 Posts
June 16 2011 19:44 GMT
#42
Here is the replay pack, as promised! Thanks everyone for watching and supporting
[url blocked]
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7
Belha
Profile Joined December 2010
Italy2850 Posts
June 28 2011 23:47 GMT
#43
Hey!!! Nice to see you streaming again, even in low!! Keep it up, you're one of the best P streamers out there :D
Chicken gank op
zobs
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4 Posts
August 07 2011 00:54 GMT
#44
Really enjoy watching your stream, keep it up! also - kick ass win vs Idra!! :D
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
September 21 2011 19:08 GMT
#45
I like watching but you need a partnership so I can reduce the quality to 480 before I can watch again this month. Takes too much of a toll on my bandwidth to watch at 720+ that it looks like your stream is using.

Otherwise im enjoying the stream keep up the good work :D
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
tbeen
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany98 Posts
September 21 2011 19:17 GMT
#46
On June 17 2011 04:44 RaNgeD wrote:
Here is the replay pack, as promised! Thanks everyone for watching and supporting
[url blocked]



As you probably know I love your stream. Is it possible that you create another replay pack in the near future ?
RaNgeD
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States733 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-22 21:54:40
September 22 2011 21:53 GMT
#47
On September 22 2011 04:08 ZeromuS wrote:
I like watching but you need a partnership so I can reduce the quality to 480 before I can watch again this month. Takes too much of a toll on my bandwidth to watch at 720+ that it looks like your stream is using.

Otherwise im enjoying the stream keep up the good work :D


I've tried on several occasions to get a partnership, but in order to do that I need 1k + concurrent viewers, or 1k followers. Right now I get an average of 150 viewers and i've only got 226 followers. So unless I become incredibly popular over night, I think it'll be a while before I have a partnership .


On September 22 2011 04:17 tbeen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 04:44 RaNgeD wrote:
Here is the replay pack, as promised! Thanks everyone for watching and supporting
[url blocked]



As you probably know I love your stream. Is it possible that you create another replay pack in the near future ?


<3
I'll try to start organizing my replays a little better from now on, and maybe release a pack after MLG.
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7
followZeRoX
Profile Joined March 2011
Serbia1451 Posts
October 02 2011 21:14 GMT
#48
great to see you laddering, you are pretty good so far my eastern neighbour gl and I hope you will get in code A and rape!
ApocAlypsE007
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel1007 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 18:56:47
October 04 2011 18:52 GMT
#49
I was watching the stream lately, and I'm blow away how our musical taste is similar!
Trance (Infected f***in Mushroom) and epic soundtrack music (Lord of the Rings) :D
I enjoy the stream AND the playlist! nice change from all the KPop that is going on on most streams!
Can also recommend you music in this style if you want.
I'm playing the game, the one that will take me to my end, i'm waiting for the rain, TO WASH-- WHO I AM!!!
ApocAlypsE007
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel1007 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 18:54:03
October 04 2011 18:53 GMT
#50
Sorry double post :/
I'm playing the game, the one that will take me to my end, i'm waiting for the rain, TO WASH-- WHO I AM!!!
RaNgeD
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States733 Posts
October 04 2011 22:30 GMT
#51
On October 05 2011 03:52 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
I was watching the stream lately, and I'm blow away how our musical taste is similar!
Trance (Infected f***in Mushroom) and epic soundtrack music (Lord of the Rings) :D
I enjoy the stream AND the playlist! nice change from all the KPop that is going on on most streams!
Can also recommend you music in this style if you want.


I actually listen to a lot of everything
I do listen to K-pop as well, but overall I do prefer music with very little to no words, as it's less distracting. Feel free to recommend some music in the chat while i'm streaming. If I see it I may just check it out. That being said, thanks for watching!
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7
Sp4cem4nSpiff
Profile Joined September 2011
United States46 Posts
October 05 2011 20:18 GMT
#52
Love the Music!!
Professionals are predictable, but the world is full of Amateurs.
Amoment
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany175 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-11 18:00:16
October 11 2011 17:59 GMT
#53
lol
"fucking terran"
leaves the game.
Ends stream.

I am laughing, because I do exactly the same so many times.

Edit: He just needs 2 units, like 30 marines and 4-5 mareuders -> attacks at minute 9 because his stimpack is so fucking late, because he is a terrible player -> stim, micro 2 groups to attack the immortal/colossi if out, right click, do nothing, win.
6000 MMR/competitive Dota 2 player. SC2 LOTV Grandmaster - WoL Top 75 EU, 150 World. YouTuber.
Faruep
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Germany100 Posts
October 18 2011 18:00 GMT
#54
hey ranged! really enjoy your stream and also your taste of music.
u were listening to a electronic radio today while playing, would you mind sharing the link to it?
much appreciated!
RaNgeD
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States733 Posts
October 18 2011 18:15 GMT
#55
On October 19 2011 03:00 faryn wrote:
hey ranged! really enjoy your stream and also your taste of music.
u were listening to a electronic radio today while playing, would you mind sharing the link to it?
much appreciated!

I was actually just listening to a pandora infected mushroom station today. Don't know what the songs were.. sorry man
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7
zobs
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4 Posts
October 18 2011 18:56 GMT
#56
Awesome stream! Do you have a more up to date replay pack available?
Faruep
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Germany100 Posts
October 18 2011 19:11 GMT
#57
On October 19 2011 03:15 RaNgeD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 03:00 faryn wrote:
hey ranged! really enjoy your stream and also your taste of music.
u were listening to a electronic radio today while playing, would you mind sharing the link to it?
much appreciated!

I was actually just listening to a pandora infected mushroom station today. Don't know what the songs were.. sorry man


no worries, I'll find it
skatbone
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1005 Posts
November 17 2011 23:13 GMT
#58
ROFL at your fast 3 nexus into 3/3 chargelot-archon vs Z. That was so much fun to watch after you had to deal with all that Terran-1-base bs.
Mercurial#1193
RaNgeD
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States733 Posts
November 17 2011 23:56 GMT
#59
On November 18 2011 08:13 skatbone wrote:
ROFL at your fast 3 nexus into 3/3 chargelot-archon vs Z. That was so much fun to watch after you had to deal with all that Terran-1-base bs.


Some days when you're just not doing so well, instead of getting upset, it's better to just have fun glad you enjoyed it. thanks for watching.
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7
paintfive
Profile Joined September 2011
785 Posts
November 23 2011 17:54 GMT
#60
ranged is totally underrated. Always streams on KR server so the games are really exciting.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14600
Shuttle 344
White-Ra 229
ZZZero.O 159
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3514
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4824
Other Games
summit1g9899
Liquid`RaSZi2091
FrodaN2073
fl0m1534
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee189
Pyrionflax156
IndyStarCraft 141
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• musti20045 36
• Adnapsc2 26
• Sammyuel 8
• HeavenSC 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1421
• Shiphtur665
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 10m
Replay Cast
1h 10m
OSC
14h 10m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.