• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8922 users

Spain vs Italy - The Final!! - Page 2

Forum Index > UEFA Euro 2012
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
NuclearJudas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
6546 Posts
July 01 2012 07:15 GMT
#21
2-1 Italy, although I hope they crush Spain. 4-6-0 can fuck right off.
Life is like Tetris. Your errors pile up but your accomplishments disappear. - Robert Ohlén | http://railroaddiary.wordpress.com/ - My words about stuff.
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
July 01 2012 07:40 GMT
#22
Forza Azzurri!

I have to admit, Italy's play during this championship came as a pleasant surprise to me. I hope they get rewarded for their efforts and win the whole thing.
cosine
Profile Joined September 2011
313 Posts
July 01 2012 08:05 GMT
#23
it's gonna be Italy: call it.
GoSuChicken
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany1726 Posts
July 01 2012 08:30 GMT
#24
no germany ((
keioh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France1099 Posts
July 01 2012 08:46 GMT
#25
I'm 100% with Italy for this one. Spain has bored me too much, even if I do think they'll won eventually I will cheer for their opponents.

What will be hard too chose though, is whether I'll be amazed more by Pirlo or Iniesta if they both play their best.
GIMME ALL THE BELGIAN WAFFLES I CAN GET FOR THIS MONEY !!!!!! BELGIAN WAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLEEEEEEEEES
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
July 01 2012 08:50 GMT
#26
So, I see that most of the people here on TL changed their opinions about Italy, huh ?
Berceno
Profile Joined May 2012
Spain401 Posts
July 01 2012 09:18 GMT
#27
Spain will own this italian dudes
protoss living in da ghetto
Checkm8
Profile Joined March 2011
Japan627 Posts
July 01 2012 09:31 GMT
#28
Criscito out as well as Chiellini will really hurt Italy. And I know and this is quite old, and no disrespect to Balotelli, but with Rossi the Azzurri might as well take the trophy home.

But I'm still hoping for the best, Forza Azzurri!
Regenerating brain cells, please wait - - -
Malaz
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1257 Posts
July 01 2012 09:51 GMT
#29
I'll be cheering for Italy.
1-1 in regular time, Italy will take it in a penalty shoot-out.
Malaz
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1257 Posts
July 01 2012 09:58 GMT
#30
On July 01 2012 17:50 BlitzerSC wrote:
So, I see that most of the people here on TL changed their opinions about Italy, huh ?


I just want to quote myself here from before the tournament:

On May 03 2012 19:33 Malaz wrote:
I think it's funny how few people consider Italy a threat, they are a team that shines in big tournaments similar to Germany.


I even betted on Italy as champion because I don't bet on Germany and betting on Spain is boring. I'm such a football-hipster! :p
Ayush_SCtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
India3051 Posts
July 01 2012 10:15 GMT
#31
Forza Azzuri!
Balotelli MoM and Pirlo MVP of championship.
What happened to Howard Webb?
End my suffering
Greem
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
730 Posts
July 01 2012 10:17 GMT
#32
Spain 2 : 0 Italy, Iniesta,Silva scoring.
youtube.com/N0rthernL1ght
nojok
Profile Joined May 2011
France15846 Posts
July 01 2012 10:30 GMT
#33
I want good football, Italy provided much more entertaining games than Spain at the moment so I'm rooting for them but Spain still can make me change my mind
"Back then teams that won were credited, now it's called throw. I think it's sad." - Kuroky - Flap Flap Wings!
MadNeSs
Profile Joined March 2007
Denmark1507 Posts
July 01 2012 10:48 GMT
#34
I atually think that Italy will take this, they've been playing really well this whole tournament, and they play very entertaining offensive football imo. And on the other side, Spain need Villa, they dont have other players like him who can just score goals all the time, so I dont think that they'll score any goals against italy tbh.

So Italy it is, even though I'm cheering for Spain, since they play football the way that its supposed to be played.
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2122 Posts
July 01 2012 11:34 GMT
#35
WHY 4 IN THE MORNING! T.T
John 15:13
Herper
Profile Joined January 2011
501 Posts
July 01 2012 11:35 GMT
#36
1:0 to Italy at extra time
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
July 01 2012 12:09 GMT
#37
I want Italy to win, but I'm okay with any result really
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-01 12:22:51
July 01 2012 12:19 GMT
#38
BALOTELLI! I BELIEVE!

3-1 Italy! Italy scores 1st goal, spain second.

I pray for that Spain does not win. I dislike their 4-6-0 a LOT. It is so so boring to watch, even more than their elitistic setup from 2008 and 2010.

Edit: I sincerely doubt Proenca would be biased. He is a very good ref imho. Though as mentioned Webb likely would be a "better" choice for most.
#freeshauni
don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
July 01 2012 12:33 GMT
#39
2008 and 2010 Spain weren't boring at all.
Spain really misses Villa right now.
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
July 01 2012 12:45 GMT
#40
Seeing as Spain already beat Italy, I'll go with SPain. Though I hate their football style I can't deny their dominance.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
Nina 126
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3849
Sharp 433
Dewaltoss 85
Mong 77
sorry 14
Noble 9
Icarus 7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King209
Other Games
summit1g7750
WinterStarcraft523
C9.Mang0278
Sick168
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 30
• StrangeGG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Lourlo1070
• Stunt360
Other Games
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.