sweden send naniwa
sweden gg
| Forum Index > UEFA Euro 2012 |
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
sweden send naniwa sweden gg | ||
|
hagga
Sweden219 Posts
| ||
|
ELA
Denmark4608 Posts
On June 16 2012 03:55 Makro wrote: england send demusbad sweden send naniwa sweden gg Wha... I don't even.. What? | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On June 16 2012 03:57 ELA wrote: Show nested quote + On June 16 2012 03:55 Makro wrote: england send demusbad sweden send naniwa sweden gg Wha... I don't even.. What? you just have to understand that sweden got this | ||
|
Ayush_SCtoss
India3051 Posts
On June 16 2012 03:55 Makro wrote: england send demusbad sweden send naniwa sweden gg hahaha I lol'd Go ibra <3 | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18761 Posts
| ||
|
griMetone
Denmark57 Posts
| ||
|
Hassybaby
United Kingdom10823 Posts
I know this is late, but did anyone else see Zoltan just giving the death stare during the national anthems? | ||
|
Hassybaby
United Kingdom10823 Posts
On June 16 2012 03:55 Makro wrote: england send demusbad sweden send naniwa sweden gg Wrong, they send out JonnyREcco, and since Zerg imba.... | ||
|
Brow23
Germany105 Posts
| ||
|
Lyter
United Kingdom2145 Posts
On June 16 2012 04:08 Brow23 wrote: Let's hope Sweden wins and kicks England out of the tournament. The english team is such a joke, I can't believe they even qualified with this terrible squad. That happens if 99% of the EPL players are foreigners. Lol wut ? you mad? They ain't that bad lol, I'd give a ranking of about 8/9th of the 16 in the tournament | ||
|
Terminal
United Kingdom2109 Posts
On June 16 2012 04:08 Brow23 wrote: Let's hope Sweden wins and kicks England out of the tournament. The english team is such a joke, I can't believe they even qualified with this terrible squad. That happens if 99% of the EPL players are foreigners. So much anger. | ||
|
Hassybaby
United Kingdom10823 Posts
| ||
|
Aeroplaneoverthesea
United Kingdom1977 Posts
On June 16 2012 04:08 Brow23 wrote: Let's hope Sweden wins and kicks England out of the tournament. The english team is such a joke, I can't believe they even qualified with this terrible squad. That happens if 99% of the EPL players are foreigners. Spain will rape you anyway. Don't get too excited. | ||
|
TheConquereer
Spain183 Posts
| ||
|
Toadesstern
Germany16350 Posts
Not sure what to think of this game ![]() | ||
|
Hassybaby
United Kingdom10823 Posts
On June 16 2012 04:16 Toadesstern wrote: I want swe to win because I'm half swe, I want eng to win because Hassy was cool and wanted munich to win in CL finals. Not sure what to think of this game ![]() Fuck yeah! | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On June 16 2012 04:18 Hassybaby wrote: Show nested quote + On June 16 2012 04:16 Toadesstern wrote: I want swe to win because I'm half swe, I want eng to win because Hassy was cool and wanted munich to win in CL finals. Not sure what to think of this game ![]() Fuck yeah! Sounds like hassy cursed munich imo | ||
|
Hassybaby
United Kingdom10823 Posts
On June 16 2012 04:20 Shellshock1122 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 16 2012 04:18 Hassybaby wrote: On June 16 2012 04:16 Toadesstern wrote: I want swe to win because I'm half swe, I want eng to win because Hassy was cool and wanted munich to win in CL finals. Not sure what to think of this game ![]() Fuck yeah! Sounds like hassy cursed munich imo Who knew Schweinsteiger would choke | ||
|
Sazchu
Iceland489 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|