• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9000 users

[TSL] Mondragon, ZeeRax, TLO, NaDa Interviews - Page 3

Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum
213 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
nRoot
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany928 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 11:11:46
March 26 2011 11:11 GMT
#41
On March 26 2011 20:07 SuperCobra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 20:02 nRoot wrote:
Nice interview from NaDa, I'll cheer for him against TLO (unless TLO plays random ofc)


he will play terran. (read the interview!)

Yeah that's what I meant, IF he plays random (one can still hope...? ) I'll be cheering for him but as of now I'm rooting for NaDa
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
March 26 2011 11:13 GMT
#42
Must feel good to be TLO with both Boxer and NaDa praising him so much. =P
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 26 2011 11:17 GMT
#43
Amazing how people still fall for Mondragon's "I can only win with luck" when he's absolutely one of the best Zergs in Starcraft 2 that I've seen so far. (and I do know quiet a lot of good Zergs).. Mondragon is with his modest and humble, actually more sarcastic interviews alwaysa fun to read - I'm saying he will 2-0 ZeeRaX without the games being even remotely close.

As for NaDa vs TLO - I like TLO but there's just no way I'd cheer for anyone but NaDa in a NaDa match. He's a legend - my idol and one of the reasons I'm still playing Terran. GO NaDa :D!
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Qaatar
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 11:22:01
March 26 2011 11:20 GMT
#44
On March 26 2011 19:45 RyanRushia wrote:
wow interesting that a korean finally stated that foreigners weren't going to get absolutely crushed... looks to be an epic day of matches!


When did a Korean ever say that foreigners were going to get crushed (other than MC...who is...well...arrogant as fuck)? News to me...in fact, it's OTHER foreigners who are saying such things. If you believe the Koreans are being disingenuous in their answers, fine with me, but there's no proof otherwise.

Anyways....GO NADA!!!
theslayer922
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada304 Posts
March 26 2011 11:21 GMT
#45
MONDI, i hope your luck comes through . UNDERDOG FTW
In the Donger I Trust
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
March 26 2011 11:21 GMT
#46
I really like mondi's interview. It's so easy to tell it's starcraft genius saying those words. He is not gonna win though; four months of not that much practice in a (in many ways) new game? Naah.
Of course, he could get lucky. ^^
화이팅
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
March 26 2011 11:23 GMT
#47
You look at Mondi's and Idra's interview and realize... some things never change.
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
March 26 2011 11:24 GMT
#48
These matches are going to be so great, cheering for mondragon certainly, but for Nada vs TLO, I'm so torn, both are super cute, and both have nice playstyles.
I think I cheer for Nada since people have been saying his career has been over ever since that match versus jangbi in the MSL, yet he is still around.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
March 26 2011 11:25 GMT
#49
On March 26 2011 20:17 mTw|NarutO wrote:
Amazing how people still fall for Mondragon's "I can only win with luck" when he's absolutely one of the best Zergs in Starcraft 2 that I've seen so far. (and I do know quiet a lot of good Zergs).. Mondragon is with his modest and humble, actually more sarcastic interviews alwaysa fun to read - I'm saying he will 2-0 ZeeRaX without the games being even remotely close.

As for NaDa vs TLO - I like TLO but there's just no way I'd cheer for anyone but NaDa in a NaDa match. He's a legend - my idol and one of the reasons I'm still playing Terran. GO NaDa :D!


I feel like Mondragon has reached a new level of downplaying his skill, this time around it seems even more pronounced than usual. Games will be awesome!
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Fdragon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States96 Posts
March 26 2011 11:26 GMT
#50
Nada...So mannered.
ZvT makes me Sad Face =(
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 11:28:18
March 26 2011 11:28 GMT
#51
Nada has had the coolest Korean interview yet IMO. He's got a cool style.

I'll be pumped to check out the VODs as I settle into my new home in Fukuoka tomorrow.
EDIT: Or whenever they're released (doh)
Falkner
Profile Joined January 2011
Philippines9 Posts
March 26 2011 11:28 GMT
#52
This is what im waiting for the whole day :D hope TLO puts out an epic play :D
Kirb
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany900 Posts
March 26 2011 11:35 GMT
#53
Will be hardcore rooting for Mondragon. Everything already feels like TSL2 :
Big hype - check.
Awesome cheerfulls - check.
Teamliquid crashed on the first day - check.
Mondragon is counted as inactive - check.
Mondragon is downplaying himself even more - check.
Mondragon will fucking own this tournament - I believe.
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
March 26 2011 11:36 GMT
#54
<3 NaDa~ Why are you so awesome?

Man I'm so torn between him and TLO. Hope the series goes the full distance.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
MYMSwain
Profile Joined March 2011
France14 Posts
March 26 2011 11:37 GMT
#55
Mondragon's answers are really interesting but he seems to underestimate himself. I mean, he almost says that he won TSL #2 because he was lucky. I think he is a very smart and skilled player who is going to surprise us.

GOGO SEXY BEAST <3
MeetYourMakers - www.myMYM.com
Karakaxe
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden585 Posts
March 26 2011 11:41 GMT
#56
After i had seen the first 2 days of TSL, I realised that I had never been so entertained in my whole life.

go thorzain
Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight.
Gnomman
Profile Joined June 2010
Bulgaria5 Posts
March 26 2011 11:46 GMT
#57
ZeeRax FTW !
Me pRo kk ? :P
joXnkaBG
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria19 Posts
March 26 2011 11:49 GMT
#58
Support ZeeRax on FB :>

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Георги-ZeeRaX-Маринов-Georgi-Marinov-Starcraft-2-Pro-Gamer/107986505950679
"derp."
jhNz
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany2762 Posts
March 26 2011 11:50 GMT
#59
"But still, you know that I never talk about any progress because I can only win if I am lucky."

the classical Mondragon strikes back


mondi fighting! :D
http://twitter.com/jhNz
PeaNuT_T
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden326 Posts
March 26 2011 11:51 GMT
#60
I wonder what nada would be like if he focuzed only on Star2 and lived in the oGs house.
iNcontrol, IdrA,Lz, Strifecro, Axslav, Machine, Demuslim! EG Fighting!!!~~
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 551
Lowko395
IndyStarCraft 139
mouzHeroMarine 59
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4917
XaKoH 264
Dendi236
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
byalli644
Other Games
gofns43128
singsing2028
Coldzera 701
Happy370
B2W.Neo290
Pyrionflax239
ToD52
trigger0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 34
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 10
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV392
League of Legends
• Jankos3667
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 42m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.