• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:48
CEST 05:48
KST 12:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7902 users

[TSL] MVP, Adelscott, qxc, Genius Interviews - Page 6

Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum
180 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
March 23 2011 11:21 GMT
#101
Interesting! Im missing a naniwa interview tho! ^^
4649!!
Morale
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1010 Posts
March 23 2011 11:32 GMT
#102
Suprising that both koreans think Idra is the best foreigner:o id suspect them to think Jinro was better.
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
March 23 2011 11:44 GMT
#103
On March 23 2011 20:32 Morale wrote:
Suprising that both koreans think Idra is the best foreigner:o id suspect them to think Jinro was better.


A part of it is probably IdrA's longer presence. He first went to Korea a bit shy of 3 years ago. Even if he wasn't winning tournaments, I'm sure "the white guy on eStro" or "the white guy on CJ" was fairly well known amongst a lot of people.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
OrChard
Profile Joined February 2011
Hong Kong1119 Posts
March 23 2011 11:57 GMT
#104
Cheering Genius!
Protosser
OrChard
Profile Joined February 2011
Hong Kong1119 Posts
March 23 2011 11:57 GMT
#105
On March 23 2011 20:57 OrChard wrote:
Cheering for Genius!

Protosser
Rantech
Profile Joined April 2010
Chile527 Posts
March 23 2011 12:05 GMT
#106
I hope Genius does well, i haven't seen him lately, gogo genius!.
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
March 23 2011 12:10 GMT
#107
ah, nice interviews. a shame that some of them will drop out of the tournament.
redDuke
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia207 Posts
March 23 2011 12:16 GMT
#108
I really like qxc, but he seems to have been slapped around a bit from a few of the games I've seen casted with him in it lately. Maybe they were just a few bad reps or whatever. Ill be cheering for him!
vile | FXO | Liquid | EG | coL
drcatellino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada346 Posts
March 23 2011 12:32 GMT
#109
Seeing Koreans answers you could amost create a "Korean pro-gramer interview generator".

1- Do you know TL.net and the foreign scene ?
I know TL.net because of BW but I don't know much about foreign scene.

2- Who are the best foreign players ?
Greg, I don't know much anyone else ^^

3- Your opponent is X, do you know him and are you confident against him ?
I don't know him but I am confident.

4- Anything to say to your foreign fans ?
I don't know much about my foreign fans but I want to play good games for them.
quote unquote
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
March 23 2011 12:37 GMT
#110
Always great interviews, adding to the hype! MVP fighting!
Munk-E
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States672 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-23 12:41:07
March 23 2011 12:40 GMT
#111
Now, qxc knows how to interview, I mean look at this

MVP
Q: If you had to introduce yourself to our fans who never met you, how would you describe yourself? Write a few sentences about your personality.

Hi, I’m Jeong Jong Hyun and I play Terran…

QXC
Q: If you had to introduce yourself to our fans who never met you, how would you describe yourself? Write a few sentences about your personality.

Hi. I'm qxc. I like long walks on the beach. I enjoy staring at the stars and splashing in puddles. I am sarcastic and enjoy subtle humor. You might even call me a troll. I am a workaholic and like to excel at anything and everything I do. I'm also fiercely creative and enjoy coming up with new angles and perspectives to approach past problems. I like to think that there is nothing (except for maybe art) I cannot do with my list of activities beyond Starcraft 2 also including things such as parkour, Brazilian jujitsu, ice hockey, ultimate frisbee, poetry/writing, a number of different games as well as rhythm games such as DDR/GH3.

I prefer to carve my own path in the activities that are most important to me. In high school I founded a Chess Club which died once I realized that there was no one left to play at school. In College I started a Brazilian jujitsu club which is hopefully branching into some MMA under the guidance of someone else this semester. I enjoy throwing myself into activities with all the energy I have. When actively doing physical activities I tend to live in between injuries. Right now I have around 10-15 minor scratches and open wounds from diving in frisbee (on sand) as well as climbing walls in parkour.

Yeah, I always have been a fan of qxc since early beta, not just for his play, (Although that should not be ignored by any means) but also because whenever I hear him, he is very well spoken and nice. Also, he looks like a very interesting guy.

(also, I'm a mod on his stream ^^)
You recognise me because of my signature!
ZergZingZing
Profile Joined October 2010
Korea (South)119 Posts
March 23 2011 12:43 GMT
#112
it's kinda unfair because Korean players are going in almost blind in these matches and foreigners analyze korean players play styles and prepare pretty damn hard for these matches

and koreans still come out on top ~_~
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
March 23 2011 13:08 GMT
#113
qxc thought this interview would be graded.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
March 23 2011 13:15 GMT
#114
On March 23 2011 12:22 heyoka wrote:
Q: If you had to introduce yourself to our fans who never met you, how would you describe yourself? Write a few sentences about your personality.

Hi, I’m Jeong Jong Hyun and I play Terran…


Are you serious? =/

My antifandom just reached new levels. Even Genius made an effort.
Fabozi
Profile Joined March 2011
Slovakia336 Posts
March 23 2011 13:25 GMT
#115
qxc seems like a very nice guy
luckybeni2
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany1065 Posts
March 23 2011 13:27 GMT
#116
On March 23 2011 21:43 QckFedayN wrote:
it's kinda unfair because Korean players are going in almost blind in these matches and foreigners analyze korean players play styles and prepare pretty damn hard for these matches

and koreans still come out on top ~_~

That's not really true. The Koreans usually have far more games available because in Europe and America the players often enter multiple tournaments a week. The only guys that will be hard to prepare for are some of the qualifiers. In Korea you have GSL and GSTL.
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
March 23 2011 13:32 GMT
#117
QXC, the 6 liner.

Great interviews, i'm so hyped about this.
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
March 23 2011 13:39 GMT
#118
qxc Fighting!
Mindflow
Profile Joined November 2010
Korea (South)320 Posts
March 23 2011 13:55 GMT
#119
"With longer starting distances on the new GSL maps, it has become very bad for Terran, I think it’s pretty obvious when all the Terrans were eliminated from GSL. If Terran gets nerfed again, I think it will be hard to produce good results. I’ve even considered changing races for the next tournament, but I’m not sure about what I’ll do yet"

This is soooooo true.
Staklet
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden44 Posts
March 23 2011 13:55 GMT
#120
QXC seems like a real life baller, and his interview is equally big as all the other ones combined together! ^__^

Adelscott looks like a badass with that beard! These games will be so good!
No Surprises.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft538
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta86
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft572
PiGStarcraft538
RuFF_SC2 178
SpeCial 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 968
Leta 67
Hyuk 54
Bale 23
Noble 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
taco 578
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox756
C9.Mang0288
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor626
Other Games
summit1g9736
Coldzera 807
JimRising 553
Sick111
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS31
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick756
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo946
• Stunt325
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 12m
Online Event
7h 12m
FEL
12h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.