• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:45
CEST 16:45
KST 23:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War145.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11073 users

What is your dream TSL3 Finals Match-Up? - Page 12

Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Sithril
Profile Joined April 2011
Slovakia169 Posts
April 23 2011 22:27 GMT
#221
ThorZaIN vs. NaNiwa
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
April 23 2011 22:28 GMT
#222
On April 24 2011 07:27 Sithril wrote:
ThorZaIN vs. NaNiwa

This This This!!!!!!!!

That is definitely the match up I am hoping for but Kas will be a tough obstacle for ThorZain
uHz
Profile Joined January 2011
7 Posts
April 24 2011 12:15 GMT
#223
Thorzain's TvZ and TvP is great but I doubt He can match Kas in a TvT. Kas is up there with MVP and Bomber on this match up. I feel sad for Thorzain, He had some great games.
For me, victory is worth anything. Even my soul.
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
April 24 2011 12:28 GMT
#224
On April 24 2011 21:15 uHz wrote:
Thorzain's TvZ and TvP is great but I doubt He can match Kas in a TvT. Kas is up there with MVP and Bomber on this match up. I feel sad for Thorzain, He had some great games.

But that's exactly what people thought prior to his series vs FD, Tyler and MC as well. It'll be interesting to see what he can come up with.
hugman
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden4644 Posts
April 24 2011 12:47 GMT
#225
Thorzain vs Naniwa would be so sick.

Naniwa is a beast, but Thorzain's amazing at TvP.
uHz
Profile Joined January 2011
7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 14:11:18
April 24 2011 14:10 GMT
#226
On April 24 2011 21:28 hifriend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2011 21:15 uHz wrote:
Thorzain's TvZ and TvP is great but I doubt He can match Kas in a TvT. Kas is up there with MVP and Bomber on this match up. I feel sad for Thorzain, He had some great games.

But that's exactly what people thought prior to his series vs FD, Tyler and MC as well. It'll be interesting to see what he can come up with.


I know what you mean, and I am already taking that into consideration. But, I Do not see Thorzain keeping up with Kas - His macro is godly. As a Terran, I think it's the best in the world.

I hope I'm wrong though, so We get to see some really exciting matches.

I'd say Nani vs Kas in the Finals for a close series.
For me, victory is worth anything. Even my soul.
tfickes08
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2 Posts
April 24 2011 18:05 GMT
#227
ThorZaIN vs. BoxeR
Kazeyonoma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2912 Posts
April 24 2011 18:23 GMT
#228
BoxeR vs Anyone would be basically amazing. BOXER FIGHTTTTING.
I now have autographs of both BoxeR and NaDa. I can die happy. Lim Yo Hwan and Lee Yun Yeol FIGHTING forever!
OhDeezy
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom54 Posts
April 24 2011 18:31 GMT
#229
I'm not sure whose going to to win out of Kas and Thorzain, think that could go either way. I think they'll probably be up against Naniwa though. Either way I think it's going to be a great finals.
BazookaBenji
Profile Joined April 2011
United States19 Posts
April 24 2011 18:53 GMT
#230
I've Been saying this ALL ALONG. BEST MU will be

CRUNCHER vs THORZAIN. I already think the final was MC vs THorzain.
"terra Firma"
slam
Profile Joined May 2010
United States923 Posts
April 24 2011 19:04 GMT
#231
Tyler v DJwheat
I get it.
gullberg
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Sweden1301 Posts
April 24 2011 19:21 GMT
#232
Boxer vs X
IMLyte
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada714 Posts
April 24 2011 20:41 GMT
#233
NesTea vs Mvp
I'ma show you how great I am ~ Muhammed Ali
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 376
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35668
Calm 7073
Bisu 2531
Rain 1547
Jaedong 934
BeSt 604
Horang2 583
Soma 522
Rush 413
Larva 312
[ Show more ]
Stork 302
Light 258
ZerO 195
Zeus 193
Snow 183
Mind 130
Free 126
910 105
Barracks 104
Killer 72
Hyun 51
Mong 50
Sea.KH 47
ToSsGirL 32
Shinee 32
Trap 26
sorry 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Pusan 21
Aegong 20
Rock 19
Terrorterran 19
Bale 15
Sexy 15
Sacsri 11
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8067
XaKoH 408
Counter-Strike
fl0m4008
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes457
Other Games
gofns34098
singsing2255
B2W.Neo807
hiko432
Lowko343
Mlord318
Hui .187
DeMusliM163
Livibee163
djWHEAT106
RotterdaM85
mouzStarbuck72
Trikslyr65
Mew2King61
QueenE57
KnowMe26
ZerO(Twitch)14
ToD13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3529
• Jankos2347
• TFBlade646
Other Games
• Shiphtur98
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 15m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 15m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.