my prediction
| Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum |
|
BGrael
Germany229 Posts
my prediction | ||
|
BearDK
Denmark101 Posts
![]() http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:BearDK/TSL3Bracket | ||
|
Socke
Germany451 Posts
rooting for goody upset though! | ||
|
Workforce
Sweden70 Posts
![]() idra vs huk semifinal gogo http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Workforce/TSL3Bracket | ||
|
fIERCEbROSNAN
Finland40 Posts
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Fiercebrosnan/TSL3Bracket :D | ||
|
Ciren
Germany7 Posts
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Ciren/TSL3Bracket | ||
|
Gladiator6
Sweden7024 Posts
![]() http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Eyeball/TSL3Bracket | ||
|
hifriend
China7935 Posts
| ||
|
thirnaz
Sweden876 Posts
Sweden fighting! | ||
|
Rembot
United States137 Posts
On March 14 2011 02:45 Workforce wrote: stopped lurking to participate ![]() Haha I'm in the same boat, couldn't resist filling out this dream bracket. I played it safe in the end, Korean domination. Knowing my luck there will be a ton of upsets, which is what I'm really hoping to see anyways =P http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Rembot/TSL3Bracket | ||
|
relyt
United States1073 Posts
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Relyt/TSL3Bracket | ||
|
sjschmidt93
United States2518 Posts
As I scan through, most people have the final four as NesTea, MC, MVP, and Jinro. | ||
|
Penke
Sweden346 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Zodd_The_Immortal
Poland1 Post
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Zodd_The_Immortal/TSL3Bracket | ||
|
Amestir
Netherlands2126 Posts
![]() My prediction Edit: Crap, just saw I forgot to pick a winner for the last 2 matches, don't think I can edit the page? | ||
|
Housemd
United States1407 Posts
Going out and saying Jinro is going to beat MVP for the crown. Idra takes out MC for third. | ||
|
BigT2555
United States7 Posts
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:BigT2555/TSL3Bracket | ||
|
lordvnm
Germany45 Posts
On March 14 2011 03:33 Amestir wrote: Edit: Crap, just saw I forgot to pick a winner for the last 2 matches, don't think I can edit the page? sure you can. just go here again and do as you wish. | ||
|
havox_
Germany442 Posts
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Havox/TSL3Bracket But in the end MVP is gonna win anyways ![]() | ||
|
shackes
Germany148 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk EffOrt Mini Larva Soma firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2009 B2W.Neo1110 Beastyqt648 Mlord359 FrodaN269 Hui .226 Livibee182 Liquid`VortiX162 KnowMe120 ArmadaUGS93 Mew2King77 Trikslyr18 ZerO(Twitch)15 CosmosSc2 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|