• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:32
CEST 17:32
KST 00:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War535.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8069 users

[Qual6 Update] 'gg' Thread - Page 3

Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Zeroku
Profile Joined December 2010
United States18 Posts
February 19 2011 02:13 GMT
#41
Wow thanks a lot! And i love the little hints about the gameplay :D Really helps if your looking for something specific
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
February 19 2011 04:29 GMT
#42
On February 19 2011 10:17 Duckvillelol wrote:
Plexa I salute you sir, excellent thread, thanks for putting it together.

I might cast a couple and chuck them on my channel - once it's done I can just chuck a link in here and it's alright?

Sure thing!
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Agh
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1107 Posts
February 19 2011 05:33 GMT
#43
my pvz vs ryze didnt make it :o
or do the games have to be recommended?


then again we were both playing very conservatively because its bo1
but you dont see many pvz's on xelnaga that are split map.
I may appear to be an emotionless sarcastic pos, but just like an onion when you pull off more and more layers you find the exact same thing everytime and you start crying
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-19 12:32:44
February 19 2011 11:05 GMT
#44
On February 19 2011 14:33 Agh wrote:
my pvz vs ryze didnt make it :o
or do the games have to be recommended?


then again we were both playing very conservatively because its bo1
but you dont see many pvz's on xelnaga that are split map.

Uh, that definitely wasn't what happen in the game you supplied us it was some weird game on a modified xel'naga, obviously the wrong replay was sent in.

Just saw the game! Wow. That was incredible :D
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-20 03:12:49
February 20 2011 01:13 GMT
#45
On February 19 2011 14:33 Agh wrote:
my pvz vs ryze didnt make it :o
or do the games have to be recommended?


then again we were both playing very conservatively because its bo1
but you dont see many pvz's on xelnaga that are split map.


This shall be my first game to cast then. Here we go...

Edit: Just completed Agh vs Ryze (what a cool game) and qxc vs adelscott - uploading soon. I'll try and do some more later/tomorrow arvo.
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-20 18:10:02
February 20 2011 18:08 GMT
#46
I can´t wait to see TT1 vs Cyto game 1.

+ Show Spoiler +
neural parasited MOTHERSHIP!?


Edit: Thanks for all your hard work Plexa!
Edit: Also thanks to the casters.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
February 21 2011 01:09 GMT
#47
Uploaded 2 games as mentioned above:

+ Show Spoiler [Commentaries] +






Sorry that there are a few weird graphics issues... I have no clue how to fix them. But I don't think they are too bad

Going to do a few more tonight, I'll let you know once they are up.
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
February 21 2011 03:04 GMT
#48
Wow why has it taken me so damn long to find this thread!

Plexa - your kick ass work on all the TSL3 and TL Open stuff has been incredible.. i nominate you for some esports award of merit
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 20:41:21
February 22 2011 08:33 GMT
#49
Got a couple more for you Plexa, should have about 2 more tomorrow too, however my internet upload speed has been a complete joke (yes, even here in Australia it's a joke :S) so they might be a bit delayed.

+ Show Spoiler [TSL Casts] +

tt1 v tgun




shuffle v darkcell

--screwed up the naming, reuploading tonight My bad --
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
February 22 2011 10:56 GMT
#50
by the way his ID is Shuffle. He's very sensitive about this.
@QxGDarkCell ._.
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 20:56:11
February 22 2011 20:38 GMT
#51
On February 22 2011 19:56 Dark.Carnival wrote:
by the way his ID is Shuffle. He's very sensitive about this.


Whoops... doh. I'll fix that up. I think I had shuttles on my mind because I was watching broodwar while editing the video.

Edit2: Wow turns out I did a shocking job editing/finishing that video, sorry about that (tell shuffle as well please!). I'll have a new version up tonight
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
Krolinkos
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia74 Posts
February 23 2011 14:11 GMT
#52
On February 22 2011 19:56 Dark.Carnival wrote:
by the way his ID is Shuffle. He's very sensitive about this.


Surprisingly, I did not know this. This should be fun.
+ Show Spoiler +
Taken from steam chat just now:
Prof.| Krolinkos: are you thinking what' I'm thinking, B!?
Prof.| Krolinkos: B1*
Laiquendi: I think I am B2
Unashamedly nerdy.
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
February 26 2011 04:02 GMT
#53
Reps fixed up - these were actually up during the week but I've had a bitch of a time at work lately so I didn't have time to edit the youtube details:

+ Show Spoiler [TSL Casts] +


Featuring a mention that Plexa claims the build used by Adelscott is "the future!" lol




I liked the ZvZ

I might do a couple more, any particular recommendations for TvT and/or TvP?

Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
RawK
Profile Joined April 2010
United States125 Posts
February 27 2011 19:04 GMT
#54
The Catz v Mutti game from TSL3 Qualifier #8 (TL Open #15) was epic!. Could you post the replay?
Hail to the Thief. RawK > http://bit.ly/b3gS25
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
February 28 2011 05:07 GMT
#55
On February 26 2011 13:02 Duckvillelol wrote:
Reps fixed up - these were actually up during the week but I've had a bitch of a time at work lately so I didn't have time to edit the youtube details:

+ Show Spoiler [TSL Casts] +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fa7tqcKj4w
Featuring a mention that Plexa claims the build used by Adelscott is "the future!" lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7E4dbLrgk


I liked the ZvZ

I might do a couple more, any particular recommendations for TvT and/or TvP?

That style has also been used by Hasuobs; reference Germany vs Russian nationwar!

Sorry about the lack of updates the chch earthquake has knocked out my internet so I'm kinda helpless!! Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
March 01 2011 18:46 GMT
#56
On February 28 2011 14:07 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2011 13:02 Duckvillelol wrote:
Reps fixed up - these were actually up during the week but I've had a bitch of a time at work lately so I didn't have time to edit the youtube details:

+ Show Spoiler [TSL Casts] +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fa7tqcKj4w
Featuring a mention that Plexa claims the build used by Adelscott is "the future!" lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7E4dbLrgk


I liked the ZvZ

I might do a couple more, any particular recommendations for TvT and/or TvP?

That style has also been used by Hasuobs; reference Germany vs Russian nationwar!

Sorry about the lack of updates the chch earthquake has knocked out my internet so I'm kinda helpless!! Hopefully it will be fixed soon.


Ahh damn mate I didn't know you were over there, I hope everything is ok

Got a TvT here, really loved the 'eco cheese' used - my favourite style

+ Show Spoiler [TSL Cast] +




Just gotta do a TvP to round up the matchups, which I'll probably do tomorrow. Thanks again for the thread Plexa
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 373
TKL 254
CranKy Ducklings191
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 254
ProTech152
Rex 115
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42031
Free 1636
Horang2 319
firebathero 251
Zeus 152
Trap 133
Last 94
Hyun 66
ToSsGirL 51
soO 37
[ Show more ]
Yoon 26
Rock 22
Bishop 19
Aegong 18
Noble 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7660
Dendi906
XaKoH 379
420jenkins183
Counter-Strike
fl0m4028
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko447
Other Games
singsing2163
Beastyqt610
byalli518
Mlord406
mouzStarbuck238
KnowMe196
Hui .179
DeMusliM102
QueenE84
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• poizon28 25
• Dystopia_ 4
• Adnapsc2 3
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1476
Other Games
• Shiphtur415
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 28m
Patches Events
23h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.