• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8955 users

[TSL] IdrA predicts 3-0 - Page 12

Forum Index > TSL2 Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 24 Next All
BlackYoshi
Profile Joined June 2009
United States84 Posts
February 11 2010 13:24 GMT
#221
On February 11 2010 17:36 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
I figure with the most recent response it's time for me to quote Idra from his interview a couple of months ago:

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2009 02:31 Idra:
1) Europeans are far too touchy. Life is much more enjoyable if you relax a bit.


The amount of rage he incites time and time again never ceases to amaze me. People get so worked up over what are essentially comments that are meant for nothing more than pure amusement.

Hint: people who talk about how "epic of a troll" and how much "rage they induce in people" usually have very little grasp on social relations between people that they have.


I love trash talk. When its warranted. When you can't beat dream leaguers and all you can win is foreign tournaments (and your entire life is practicing Starcraft, but you can't beat people who practice as much as you do), you aren't really in the position to trash talk.


Also, lol at the person who says he's going to win in Starcraft 2. idra will be stuck playing SC1 while everyone else is playing SC2 because of his obligations to CJ, and its not like idra is some creative maestro. He's a mechanics player, so a brand new SC2 environment with rapidly switching metagames and build orders isn't really an environment he would thrive in.
w1pe0ut
Profile Joined December 2007
Canada35 Posts
February 11 2010 13:27 GMT
#222
NonY ftw~
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10959 Posts
February 11 2010 13:38 GMT
#223
On February 11 2010 21:56 ceaRshaf wrote:
Show nested quote +
1.Iam not watching sports for the talking.


I don't quite agree. The history of the players and the rivalry stories make stuff interesting. That's why Stork vs Bisu and Flash vs Jaedong games bring so much hype.



Their rivalrys have about 0 to do with what they said to each other. It's their amazing play that made them stand out. It has about nothing to do with their talking.

Btw: Someone brought WWE up for *good* Trashtalk? Are you kidding?
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
February 11 2010 13:58 GMT
#224
On February 10 2010 14:53 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
I wish half of you met idra in person.

That'd make these kind of interviews somewhere in the area of 600,000 times more funny.


I've actually met him, he's a great guy. He says what he thinks and if he nerdrages its just about frustration, people should chill a bit. I like both players but since I'm Terran, GO GREG! No offence to Tyler :p
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
foeffa
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Belgium2115 Posts
February 11 2010 14:13 GMT
#225
Idra must be laughing his ass of every time he does an interview and 3548 people get their panties in a twist, feel the need to express how offended they feel and start to whine incessantly.
觀過斯知仁矣.
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
February 11 2010 14:23 GMT
#226
Actually his interview about the match predictions raises more thread pages than the games itself )
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
February 11 2010 14:33 GMT
#227
I really, really hope Idra wins, but if he somehow loses then it would be great to see a new classic Idra nerdrage quote (''useful talent toi have'', ''congrats on lpaying protoss'', ''you won without doing a single thing'' etc). That would sort of make up for it.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Shaoling
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden344 Posts
February 11 2010 14:42 GMT
#228
"I don't know, I've never really been a fan of thinking about situations that aren't gonna happen. Seems kinda like a waste of time." Hahahahahaha :D
www.feelingcontemptuous.com - My music website [Dubstep/Electro/House]
dranjam
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland198 Posts
February 11 2010 15:24 GMT
#229
In real life you don't get mentally stable guys talking this way, this is a way for emos to make up for their insecurities. Good luck for Idra, even if he wins, he still has a problem.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight with you, then you win.
UnderWorld_Dream
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada219 Posts
February 11 2010 16:09 GMT
#230
Idra, you are obviously trying to convince yourself there.

I am not bying that IdrA is that much confident, he is only trying to be as positive minded as possible but lol...
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
February 11 2010 16:11 GMT
#231
On February 10 2010 14:49 3clipse wrote:
Does IdrA remind anyone else of Phil Hellmuth?

yes, i've always thought that.. I like them both hehe.. At least they can back up their trash talk though.
Entusman #51
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
February 11 2010 17:40 GMT
#232
On February 10 2010 14:53 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
I wish half of you met idra in person.

That'd make these kind of interviews somewhere in the area of 600,000 times more funny.



Like that story you told us about him deleting the replays at a lan?
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
IceCube
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Croatia1403 Posts
February 11 2010 18:29 GMT
#233
Gogo Idra and thats only coz I like Terran race and dislike Protoss.
Forever Vulture.. :(
ArchoN[VenoM]
Profile Joined January 2010
United States90 Posts
February 11 2010 18:37 GMT
#234
I hope IdrA Gets destroyed !! i want him to give us another famous line as to why he lost...

Like this : "Wow ... you beat me with small hands."

GO NoNy
Life with every breath ~Bushido
The6357
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States1268 Posts
February 11 2010 19:03 GMT
#235
lol i wanna see this guy in proleague before i completely quit watching sc vods haha
2010 worldcup!! corea fighting!!!
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
February 11 2010 20:33 GMT
#236
On February 11 2010 22:24 BlackYoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2010 17:36 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
I figure with the most recent response it's time for me to quote Idra from his interview a couple of months ago:

On December 17 2009 02:31 Idra:
1) Europeans are far too touchy. Life is much more enjoyable if you relax a bit.


The amount of rage he incites time and time again never ceases to amaze me. People get so worked up over what are essentially comments that are meant for nothing more than pure amusement.

Hint: people who talk about how "epic of a troll" and how much "rage they induce in people" usually have very little grasp on social relations between people that they have.


I love trash talk. When its warranted. When you can't beat dream leaguers and all you can win is foreign tournaments (and your entire life is practicing Starcraft, but you can't beat people who practice as much as you do), you aren't really in the position to trash talk.


Also, lol at the person who says he's going to win in Starcraft 2. idra will be stuck playing SC1 while everyone else is playing SC2 because of his obligations to CJ, and its not like idra is some creative maestro. He's a mechanics player, so a brand new SC2 environment with rapidly switching metagames and build orders isn't really an environment he would thrive in.


Your post is more insulting than all of idra's interview. You make direct insults in a harsh and serious tone. You mean what you say. You're wrong; but you say it anyways. Idra provides humor with an extreme stand point that, while at the core is true, is obviously fluffed up to appeal to everybody's sense of humor.

Your trash talk is both unwarranted, unamusing, and unwanted. Idra's is the opposite.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
Myrkskog
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada481 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-11 21:13:27
February 11 2010 21:12 GMT
#237
Re-wrote a version of the interview for all the whiners who can't handle an interview unless it's a carebear circle jerk. Perhaps we can have all whiney bitch IP's automatically routed to this interview instead.


PokerStrategy.com TSL:
What is your prediction for this match? Are you going to defeat Nony?

IdrA[Media]:
I will train hard and try my best.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
Were you impressed by Nony's 6-0 against Horror and Tarson?

IdrA[Media]:
Nony is a good player who trains hard and tries his best. I will train hard and try my best to defeat him.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
What do you think about his prediction that he will beat you?

IdrA[Media]:
He is training hard and trying his best. I am training hard as well and I will try my best.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
How will you counter double nexus and the unit that kills everything?

IdrA[Media]:
I will train hard and try my best to defeat these strategies.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
So if Nony goes double nexus every game, you might lose?

IdrA[Media]:
I will train hard to counter this strategy and try my best.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
Will it be a 3-0 victory for you?

IdrA[Media]:
I hope so, I am training hard and I will try my best.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
What are your predictions for the other matchups?

IdrA[Media]
I predict they will train hard and try their best.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
Is Nony your biggest threat?

IdrA[Media]
Nony is training hard and trying his best. If I train hard and try my best I think I can maybe perhaps probably possibly win.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
Hypothetically, if Nony wins, what would you say to him?

IdrA[Media]:
Keep training hard and trying your best!

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
Thanks for the interview and we look forward to your games!

IdrA[Media]:
Thanks, I will train hard and try my best. Maybe we can all win!

HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
February 11 2010 21:15 GMT
#238
On February 12 2010 06:12 Myrkskog wrote:
Re-wrote a version of the interview for all the whiners who can't handle an interview unless it's a carebear circle jerk. Perhaps we can have all whiney bitch IP's automatically routed to this interview instead.

Show nested quote +

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
What is your prediction for this match? Are you going to defeat Nony?

IdrA[Media]:
I will train hard and try my best.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
Were you impressed by Nony's 6-0 against Horror and Tarson?

IdrA[Media]:
Nony is a good player who trains hard and tries his best. I will train hard and try my best to defeat him.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
What do you think about his prediction that he will beat you?

IdrA[Media]:
He is training hard and trying his best. I am training hard as well and I will try my best.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
How will you counter double nexus and the unit that kills everything?

IdrA[Media]:
I will train hard and try my best to defeat these strategies.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
So if Nony goes double nexus every game, you might lose?

IdrA[Media]:
I will train hard to counter this strategy and try my best.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
Will it be a 3-0 victory for you?

IdrA[Media]:
I hope so, I am training hard and I will try my best.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
What are your predictions for the other matchups?

IdrA[Media]
I predict they will train hard and try their best.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
Is Nony your biggest threat?

IdrA[Media]
Nony is training hard and trying his best. If I train hard and try my best I think I can maybe perhaps probably possibly win.

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
Hypothetically, if Nony wins, what would you say to him?

IdrA[Media]:
Keep training hard and trying your best!

PokerStrategy.com TSL:
Thanks for the interview and we look forward to your games!

IdrA[Media]:
Thanks, I will train hard and try my best. Maybe we can all win!


You're full of win.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
psychopat
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada417 Posts
February 11 2010 21:27 GMT
#239
Funny thing is, Myrkskog, that that was funnier than the original interview...
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
February 11 2010 22:11 GMT
#240
Wow, someone REALLY likes training hard and trying their best
Trucy Wright is hot
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 633
JuggernautJason60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16597
Dewaltoss 116
Sexy 37
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever245
Counter-Strike
fl0m1390
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1847
crisheroes1132
Liquid`Hasu840
Other Games
summit1g4435
Grubby3677
FrodaN722
Beastyqt665
shahzam441
byalli274
ArmadaUGS184
C9.Mang0171
KnowMe169
UpATreeSC103
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
StarCraft 2
angryscii 26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie880
• WagamamaTV274
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 19m
Stellar Fest
17h 19m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.