• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:38
CEST 13:38
KST 20:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8715 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2689

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 05 2016 16:08 GMT
#53761
On March 06 2016 00:44 oneofthem wrote:
it is terrible and you should feel bad for liking it

I guess you should create the International Court of Humor, you're clearly the authority on this
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-05 18:21:16
March 05 2016 18:20 GMT
#53762
On March 05 2016 05:53 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2016 05:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
He just really loves Arrow I guess

What did sentinel do?


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2016 05:05 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:02 GumBa wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:02 Elentos wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:01 GumBa wrote:
"First korean scalp" If it was foreign scalps getting collected there would be riots.

By god, they've turned some 2010/2011 Tasteless jokes into reality! They're literally killing the losers!

TONE DOWN THOSE KILLING JOKES THERE PLS YOUR OFFENDING ME

Snute now ahead of leukemia as the best method of taking out Violet

User was temp banned for this post.


Lots of shitposting in the IEM Katowice thread. That joke might have been slightly over the line.


Slightly ? That's like the worst sentence i could think of on this site.

On March 06 2016 01:08 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2016 00:44 oneofthem wrote:
it is terrible and you should feel bad for liking it

I guess you should create the International Court of Humor, you're clearly the authority on this


Or maybe making fun of people that died is terriblle ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 05 2016 19:03 GMT
#53763
On March 06 2016 03:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2016 05:53 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
He just really loves Arrow I guess

What did sentinel do?


On March 05 2016 05:05 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:02 GumBa wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:02 Elentos wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:01 GumBa wrote:
"First korean scalp" If it was foreign scalps getting collected there would be riots.

By god, they've turned some 2010/2011 Tasteless jokes into reality! They're literally killing the losers!

TONE DOWN THOSE KILLING JOKES THERE PLS YOUR OFFENDING ME

Snute now ahead of leukemia as the best method of taking out Violet

User was temp banned for this post.


Lots of shitposting in the IEM Katowice thread. That joke might have been slightly over the line.


Slightly ? That's like the worst sentence i could think of on this site.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2016 01:08 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 06 2016 00:44 oneofthem wrote:
it is terrible and you should feel bad for liking it

I guess you should create the International Court of Humor, you're clearly the authority on this


Or maybe making fun of people that died is terriblle ?

Come on, people are making fun of tons of things everyday, including many people who died sooner than they should have. I'll totally agree that this joke was misplaced and that it is not funny for everyone (but jokes are never funny for everyone) ; but I also think that whether or not a joke is terrible or not is strictly up to personal interpretation and sensibility, and that no one has the right to condemn a joke as immoral.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 05 2016 19:04 GMT
#53764
On March 06 2016 04:03 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2016 03:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:53 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
He just really loves Arrow I guess

What did sentinel do?


On March 05 2016 05:05 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:02 GumBa wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:02 Elentos wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:01 GumBa wrote:
"First korean scalp" If it was foreign scalps getting collected there would be riots.

By god, they've turned some 2010/2011 Tasteless jokes into reality! They're literally killing the losers!

TONE DOWN THOSE KILLING JOKES THERE PLS YOUR OFFENDING ME

Snute now ahead of leukemia as the best method of taking out Violet

User was temp banned for this post.


Lots of shitposting in the IEM Katowice thread. That joke might have been slightly over the line.


Slightly ? That's like the worst sentence i could think of on this site.

On March 06 2016 01:08 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 06 2016 00:44 oneofthem wrote:
it is terrible and you should feel bad for liking it

I guess you should create the International Court of Humor, you're clearly the authority on this


Or maybe making fun of people that died is terriblle ?

Come on, people are making fun of tons of things everyday, including many people who died sooner than they should have. I'll totally agree that this joke was misplaced and that it is not funny for everyone (but jokes are never funny for everyone) ; but I also think that whether or not a joke is terrible or not is strictly up to personal interpretation and sensibility, and that no one has the right to condemn a joke as immoral.

I think that I can definitely judge a joke immoral. And so can anybody else for that matter.

In this case, this was clearly a terrible forum for making that joke.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 05 2016 19:21 GMT
#53765
On March 06 2016 04:04 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2016 04:03 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 06 2016 03:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:53 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
He just really loves Arrow I guess

What did sentinel do?


On March 05 2016 05:05 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:02 GumBa wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:02 Elentos wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:01 GumBa wrote:
"First korean scalp" If it was foreign scalps getting collected there would be riots.

By god, they've turned some 2010/2011 Tasteless jokes into reality! They're literally killing the losers!

TONE DOWN THOSE KILLING JOKES THERE PLS YOUR OFFENDING ME

Snute now ahead of leukemia as the best method of taking out Violet

User was temp banned for this post.


Lots of shitposting in the IEM Katowice thread. That joke might have been slightly over the line.


Slightly ? That's like the worst sentence i could think of on this site.

On March 06 2016 01:08 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 06 2016 00:44 oneofthem wrote:
it is terrible and you should feel bad for liking it

I guess you should create the International Court of Humor, you're clearly the authority on this


Or maybe making fun of people that died is terriblle ?

Come on, people are making fun of tons of things everyday, including many people who died sooner than they should have. I'll totally agree that this joke was misplaced and that it is not funny for everyone (but jokes are never funny for everyone) ; but I also think that whether or not a joke is terrible or not is strictly up to personal interpretation and sensibility, and that no one has the right to condemn a joke as immoral.

I think that I can definitely judge a joke immoral. And so can anybody else for that matter.

In this case, this was clearly a terrible forum for making that joke.

Well yes you can condemn a joke as immoral, you're correct on that one. What I implied was that your condemnation of a joke as immoral couldn't be applied to everyone, because every person as different moral standards that are a consequence of education, culture and personal history.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
March 05 2016 22:11 GMT
#53766
nope you're objectively in the wrong here.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-05 22:42:25
March 05 2016 22:38 GMT
#53767
On March 06 2016 03:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2016 05:53 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
He just really loves Arrow I guess

What did sentinel do?


On March 05 2016 05:05 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:02 GumBa wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:02 Elentos wrote:
On March 05 2016 05:01 GumBa wrote:
"First korean scalp" If it was foreign scalps getting collected there would be riots.

By god, they've turned some 2010/2011 Tasteless jokes into reality! They're literally killing the losers!

TONE DOWN THOSE KILLING JOKES THERE PLS YOUR OFFENDING ME

Snute now ahead of leukemia as the best method of taking out Violet

User was temp banned for this post.


Lots of shitposting in the IEM Katowice thread. That joke might have been slightly over the line.


Slightly ? That's like the worst sentence i could think of on this site.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2016 01:08 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 06 2016 00:44 oneofthem wrote:
it is terrible and you should feel bad for liking it

I guess you should create the International Court of Humor, you're clearly the authority on this


Or maybe making fun of people that died is terriblle ?


I said 'slightly' because the line to getting banned in that particular LR was incredibly high. Also I can think of many worst sentences. This was a morbid and inappropriate joke completely deserving of a ban, but it was still a joke. Sentences of similar calibre, but with intent and venom directed at other people are infinitely worse.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
March 06 2016 00:47 GMT
#53768
I felt bad afterwards but I laughed 1st time.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 06 2016 01:09 GMT
#53769
Terrible joke, not sure why anyone is even questioning if it's appropriate to make.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-06 05:47:32
March 06 2016 05:40 GMT
#53770
Dark humor kind of requires the reputation to pull it off and knowing to whom you're talking. A joke about a progamer who died on a forum like TL, is pretty much right only because it is one of the few demographics that would get the context of the joke. That isn't to say they would generally find it funny.

If people don't know you for making that kind of joke you come off like an insensitive dick generally. Know your audience I guess.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
March 06 2016 08:55 GMT
#53771
On March 06 2016 07:11 brian wrote:
nope you're objectively in the wrong here.


Because objective morals is definitely a thing that exists and nobody ever disputed that.

The "high horse" camp should really try to understand that their attitude of knowing what is right and what isn't is incredibly arrogant. I see this approach a lot in discussions, not only on TL: when someone doesn't like my opinion, they just make theirs a moral standard and then all discussion is prevented.

Yeah, TL mods can ban for whatever they want, it's their raison d'etre, but that doesn't mean that does things are somehow "objectively wrong". The guy's dead and thus definitely doesn't care, to the full extent how not caring can be realised, and I dare to say that most of the people offended by the joke wouldn't care about him much had he not died. Also, people die every day, in copious quantities and nobody gives a shit, so this attitude of jumping around because of death of specific people is absurdly hypocritical.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 06 2016 09:04 GMT
#53772
I just don't see why people feel the need to press on for some kind of objective right to be offensive. People put different weight on different things and on the Internet it's hard to gauge the tone and intent of someone but if someone tells me "that really isn't cool" why should I be an abrasive jerk about it rather than back off? It's just the polite thing to do, even if you think you've done nothing wrong.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
March 06 2016 09:27 GMT
#53773
I am totally OK with people just not liking it and with the concept that if I want to hang around with such people, I won't do those thing they don't like, that makes sense. What really grind my gears is when people start pretending as if their liking of things is something coming from a higher level of existence. Your morality is not automatically better then mine just because it is stricter.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 06 2016 09:32 GMT
#53774
On March 06 2016 18:27 opisska wrote:
I am totally OK with people just not liking it and with the concept that if I want to hang around with such people, I won't do those thing they don't like, that makes sense. What really grind my gears is when people start pretending as if their liking of things is something coming from a higher level of existence. Your morality is not automatically better then mine just because it is stricter.


Sure. Just a bit tired of people fighting for the right of everyone to be jerks to everyone else.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 06 2016 10:12 GMT
#53775
On March 06 2016 17:55 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2016 07:11 brian wrote:
nope you're objectively in the wrong here.


Because objective morals is definitely a thing that exists and nobody ever disputed that.

The "high horse" camp should really try to understand that their attitude of knowing what is right and what isn't is incredibly arrogant. I see this approach a lot in discussions, not only on TL: when someone doesn't like my opinion, they just make theirs a moral standard and then all discussion is prevented.

Yeah, TL mods can ban for whatever they want, it's their raison d'etre, but that doesn't mean that does things are somehow "objectively wrong". The guy's dead and thus definitely doesn't care, to the full extent how not caring can be realised, and I dare to say that most of the people offended by the joke wouldn't care about him much had he not died. Also, people die every day, in copious quantities and nobody gives a shit, so this attitude of jumping around because of death of specific people is absurdly hypocritical.

Thank you
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-06 13:06:23
March 06 2016 11:39 GMT
#53776
I'm all for harsh, morbid jokes, I fail at delivering them all the time but to joke about the death of someone on a forum you know lots of people used to support the person during the struggle against the desease that eventually caused said death is insensitive, to say the least. A joke about a certain mental disorder immediately pops up in my head but I''ll keep it to myself.
On March 06 2016 18:32 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2016 18:27 opisska wrote:
I am totally OK with people just not liking it and with the concept that if I want to hang around with such people, I won't do those thing they don't like, that makes sense. What really grind my gears is when people start pretending as if their liking of things is something coming from a higher level of existence. Your morality is not automatically better then mine just because it is stricter.


Sure. Just a bit tired of people fighting for the right of everyone to be jerks to everyone else.

Me too
I Protoss winner, could it be?
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 06 2016 16:15 GMT
#53777
On March 06 2016 20:39 Penev wrote:
I'm all for harsh, morbid jokes, I fail at delivering them all the time but to joke about the death of someone on a forum you know lots of people used to support the person during the struggle against the desease that eventually caused said death is insensitive, to say the least. A joke about a certain mental disorder immediately pops up in my head but I''ll keep it to myself.
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2016 18:32 Heartland wrote:
On March 06 2016 18:27 opisska wrote:
I am totally OK with people just not liking it and with the concept that if I want to hang around with such people, I won't do those thing they don't like, that makes sense. What really grind my gears is when people start pretending as if their liking of things is something coming from a higher level of existence. Your morality is not automatically better then mine just because it is stricter.


Sure. Just a bit tired of people fighting for the right of everyone to be jerks to everyone else.

Me too

I'm sorry if you two felt that I was defending his right to be a jerk, as that wasn't my intent at all
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
March 06 2016 17:00 GMT
#53778
i too like to laugh about kids dying.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 06 2016 17:08 GMT
#53779
On March 07 2016 01:15 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2016 20:39 Penev wrote:
I'm all for harsh, morbid jokes, I fail at delivering them all the time but to joke about the death of someone on a forum you know lots of people used to support the person during the struggle against the desease that eventually caused said death is insensitive, to say the least. A joke about a certain mental disorder immediately pops up in my head but I''ll keep it to myself.
On March 06 2016 18:32 Heartland wrote:
On March 06 2016 18:27 opisska wrote:
I am totally OK with people just not liking it and with the concept that if I want to hang around with such people, I won't do those thing they don't like, that makes sense. What really grind my gears is when people start pretending as if their liking of things is something coming from a higher level of existence. Your morality is not automatically better then mine just because it is stricter.


Sure. Just a bit tired of people fighting for the right of everyone to be jerks to everyone else.

Me too

I'm sorry if you two felt that I was defending his right to be a jerk, as that wasn't my intent at all


*hugs otherworld and sings 'we shall overcome'*
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
March 06 2016 23:01 GMT
#53780
On March 07 2016 02:08 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2016 01:15 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 06 2016 20:39 Penev wrote:
I'm all for harsh, morbid jokes, I fail at delivering them all the time but to joke about the death of someone on a forum you know lots of people used to support the person during the struggle against the desease that eventually caused said death is insensitive, to say the least. A joke about a certain mental disorder immediately pops up in my head but I''ll keep it to myself.
On March 06 2016 18:32 Heartland wrote:
On March 06 2016 18:27 opisska wrote:
I am totally OK with people just not liking it and with the concept that if I want to hang around with such people, I won't do those thing they don't like, that makes sense. What really grind my gears is when people start pretending as if their liking of things is something coming from a higher level of existence. Your morality is not automatically better then mine just because it is stricter.


Sure. Just a bit tired of people fighting for the right of everyone to be jerks to everyone else.

Me too

I'm sorry if you two felt that I was defending his right to be a jerk, as that wasn't my intent at all


*hugs otherworld and sings 'we shall overcome'*

may I join your jerks rights movement rally?

s'all good Otherworld
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Prev 1 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings163
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 279
OGKoka 270
SHIN 77
MindelVK 24
Railgan 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69554
Calm 10495
Rain 2645
FanTaSy 1006
Bisu 966
soO 880
Soulkey 508
Stork 394
Shuttle 293
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
Soma 218
firebathero 204
Last 153
Light 147
Snow 142
Mind 89
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 60
Shinee 44
Bale 37
Killer 32
Trap 31
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 26
Mong 26
Sharp 23
Sexy 21
Free 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
Shine 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
sorry 12
Aegong 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi1
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin334
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude9
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 22m
OSC
11h 22m
Replay Cast
11h 22m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.