• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7962 users

[TLCMAT] Season 3 Championship Results! - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
227 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
The champion has been crowned! Thank you to everyone who participated in TLCMAT this season! See you all at TLCMAT Season 4 next year!
Pedro1
Profile Joined April 2015
Brazil40 Posts
June 01 2016 22:26 GMT
#41
this thing is getting serious
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-01 22:34:34
June 01 2016 22:34 GMT
#42
On June 02 2016 06:56 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2016 06:25 The_Templar wrote:
On June 02 2016 04:37 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a bribe, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you vote for me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find your favourite players, and I will Writers Curse them into oblivion.


Oh, and I wrote this thing here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508217-st_squirtle-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-kong

And these things here http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive

Wrong thread!


You don't tell me what to do T_________T

I'm not.
On June 01 2016 07:46 Seeker wrote:
Contestants must keep all propaganda in the propaganda thread, but are allowed to trash talk, say bad things, sling mud, and generally be really really mean to their opponents in this thread. No self propagandizing in this thread!

ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
June 01 2016 22:38 GMT
#43
On June 02 2016 07:26 Pedro1 wrote:
this thing is getting serious


It always was
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
June 01 2016 22:50 GMT
#44
On June 02 2016 07:34 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2016 06:56 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On June 02 2016 06:25 The_Templar wrote:
On June 02 2016 04:37 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a bribe, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you vote for me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find your favourite players, and I will Writers Curse them into oblivion.


Oh, and I wrote this thing here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508217-st_squirtle-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-kong

And these things here http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive

Wrong thread!


You don't tell me what to do T_________T

I'm not.
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2016 07:46 Seeker wrote:
Contestants must keep all propaganda in the propaganda thread, but are allowed to trash talk, say bad things, sling mud, and generally be really really mean to their opponents in this thread. No self propagandizing in this thread!


I know...


WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 01 2016 22:55 GMT
#45
On June 02 2016 07:50 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2016 07:34 The_Templar wrote:
On June 02 2016 06:56 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On June 02 2016 06:25 The_Templar wrote:
On June 02 2016 04:37 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a bribe, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you vote for me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find your favourite players, and I will Writers Curse them into oblivion.


Oh, and I wrote this thing here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508217-st_squirtle-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-kong

And these things here http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive

Wrong thread!


You don't tell me what to do T_________T

I'm not.
On June 01 2016 07:46 Seeker wrote:
Contestants must keep all propaganda in the propaganda thread, but are allowed to trash talk, say bad things, sling mud, and generally be really really mean to their opponents in this thread. No self propagandizing in this thread!


I know...



Sorry, just trying to make sure the rules are followed
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Liquid`JunoTheCat
Profile Joined December 2014
Netherlands79 Posts
June 02 2016 22:14 GMT
#46
Group L is stacked!!
Team Liquid"Two things fill the heart with ever new and increasing admiration and awe: the starry skies above and the moral law within"
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-03 14:41:22
June 03 2016 14:13 GMT
#47
On June 03 2016 07:14 Liquid`JunoTheCat wrote:
Group L is stacked!!


I had to peek. Holy crap no kidding. <___>
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
June 03 2016 18:51 GMT
#48
OH SHIT darking here I come!
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
SNSeigifried
Profile Joined April 2013
United States1640 Posts
June 03 2016 19:07 GMT
#49
dam i got rekted...
Icebound Esports
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
June 03 2016 19:08 GMT
#50
oh wow I won a match
sadly I don't think I stand any chance against shiroiusagi ;-;
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
June 03 2016 19:16 GMT
#51
Technically it's not, but that's already a piddy teamkill in group A. T_T
LiquipediaWanderer
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
June 03 2016 19:36 GMT
#52
Well, I'm not surprised. Still, that's a good results for me, thank you very much for 25 votes <3

Time to beat Yhamm!
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 03 2016 19:40 GMT
#53
Ro48 Matches 1 and 2 have conluded. Winners'/Losers' matches voting has started. Get your votes in!

Voting Ends In:
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
June 03 2016 19:51 GMT
#54
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
June 03 2016 19:54 GMT
#55
And thus we go on!

Since I have my best-songs-of-midyear blog up right now I'll just give you guys another ~5 songs in a week or whenever I have enough material :p
Writermaru pls
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
June 03 2016 19:59 GMT
#56
On June 04 2016 04:54 Soularion wrote:
And thus we go on!

Since I have my best-songs-of-midyear blog up right now I'll just give you guys another ~5 songs in a week or whenever I have enough material :p

I hope you go 2-0 in this group.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
June 03 2016 20:09 GMT
#57
On June 04 2016 04:59 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2016 04:54 Soularion wrote:
And thus we go on!

Since I have my best-songs-of-midyear blog up right now I'll just give you guys another ~5 songs in a week or whenever I have enough material :p

I hope you go 2-0 in this group.

If I go 2-0 in the group, I'll probably try and write more.

syke its summer I'm doing that anyway
Writermaru pls
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 03 2016 23:28 GMT
#58
Thank you for the victory, everyone.

Other than KadaverBB and monk losing (no offense, BisuDagger), not very surprising results IMO.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 04 2016 00:07 GMT
#59
On June 04 2016 08:28 The_Templar wrote:
Thank you for the victory, everyone.

Other than KadaverBB and monk losing (no offense, BisuDagger), not very surprising results IMO.

I've beaten monk in previous versions of this tournament too.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 04 2016 00:08 GMT
#60
On June 04 2016 09:07 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2016 08:28 The_Templar wrote:
Thank you for the victory, everyone.

Other than KadaverBB and monk losing (no offense, BisuDagger), not very surprising results IMO.

I've beaten monk in previous versions of this tournament too.

Yeah, but I thought he'd get more votes from running TLMC.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM220
TKL 97
SteadfastSC87
Rex72
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko350
RotterdaM 220
ByuN 134
TKL 97
SteadfastSC 87
Rex 72
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23269
Shuttle 1491
Bisu 824
Jaedong 567
Mong 478
Soulkey 464
Horang2 404
BeSt 384
actioN 256
Larva 228
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
firebathero 218
Soma 212
Mini 196
Zeus 126
Last 122
Rush 119
PianO 84
Snow 81
Hyun 81
Shine 78
910 75
EffOrt 75
Pusan 74
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 59
sorry 56
hero 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Sexy 25
Bale 24
ZergMaN 22
HiyA 22
JYJ 21
ToSsGirL 20
Hm[arnc] 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Aegong 11
yabsab 11
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
canceldota42
Dendi14
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1380
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes305
Other Games
gofns45283
singsing2043
B2W.Neo279
Pyrionflax186
DeMusliM183
Livibee136
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV144
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV457
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur707
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 25m
The PondCast
22h 25m
INu's Battles
23h 25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.