• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:21
CEST 21:21
KST 04:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8923 users

[TLCMAT] Season 3 Championship Results! - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Community
227 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
The champion has been crowned! Thank you to everyone who participated in TLCMAT this season! See you all at TLCMAT Season 4 next year!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
July 05 2016 00:05 GMT
#181
On July 05 2016 08:23 FO-nTTaX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2016 08:16 KadaverBB wrote:
To be fair, if this was only about writing im fairly confident that Olli would beat you

let me just reference your writing as other example:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 01:39 TL.net Bot wrote:
Donchat was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2016-04-24 23:49:27 and had 0 posts.

Reason: ene mene muh und raus bist du




Reason: ene mene muh und raus bist du[/QUOTE]

Bisu forced him to speak the language of the Brood War gods. It is a blessing in my favor.
Reason: raus bist du[/QUOTE]
Reason: bist du[/QUOTE]
Reason: bisu[/QUOTE]
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 05 2016 00:55 GMT
#182
Man, that was no fair.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
July 07 2016 20:30 GMT
#183
holy hell the BW hype!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
July 07 2016 23:24 GMT
#184
Alright guys, one final round!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
July 07 2016 23:30 GMT
#185
And... Here... We.. Go...!!! It's been a crazy month, but we've finally arrived here at the grand finale! Polls are up, get to voting now! Time to find out this season's TLCMAT champion, the runner-up, and 3rd/4th place!

Voting Ends In:
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
July 07 2016 23:51 GMT
#186
On July 08 2016 08:30 Seeker wrote:
And... Here... We.. Go...!!! It's been a crazy month, but we've finally arrived here at the grand finale! Polls are up, get to voting now! Time to find out this season's TLCMAT champion, the runner-up, and 3rd/4th place!

Voting Ends In:

Thanks for all your hard work on this Seeker!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
July 07 2016 23:54 GMT
#187
On July 08 2016 08:51 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2016 08:30 Seeker wrote:
And... Here... We.. Go...!!! It's been a crazy month, but we've finally arrived here at the grand finale! Polls are up, get to voting now! Time to find out this season's TLCMAT champion, the runner-up, and 3rd/4th place!

Voting Ends In:

Thanks for all your hard work on this Seeker!

Thanks to all my fans to get me here even though Seeker rigged the whole tournament
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
July 08 2016 00:12 GMT
#188
A totodile and a tiptop youtube uploader...I fear BD won't upload anything for like 8 months after this though...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
July 08 2016 00:56 GMT
#189
Giving FO a vote so he'll stop bugging me about pizza.
Writer
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 08 2016 00:57 GMT
#190
Voted for FO!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
July 08 2016 01:44 GMT
#191
On July 08 2016 09:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
A totodile and a tiptop youtube uploader...I fear BD won't upload anything for like 8 months after this though...

I'm not sure what this means or implies lol.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
July 08 2016 02:00 GMT
#192
voted for BD
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
July 08 2016 02:20 GMT
#193
On July 08 2016 10:44 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2016 09:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
A totodile and a tiptop youtube uploader...I fear BD won't upload anything for like 8 months after this though...

I'm not sure what this means or implies lol.

Recently you uploaded a whole bunch of videos like the flash nazgul special. I fear the uploads become infrequent as they are (maybe?) TLCMAT specials.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
July 08 2016 02:33 GMT
#194
On July 08 2016 11:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2016 10:44 BisuDagger wrote:
On July 08 2016 09:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
A totodile and a tiptop youtube uploader...I fear BD won't upload anything for like 8 months after this though...

I'm not sure what this means or implies lol.

Recently you uploaded a whole bunch of videos like the flash nazgul special. I fear the uploads become infrequent as they are (maybe?) TLCMAT specials.


no hes just sick atm and can't cast.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/511343-bisudagger-and-amazingxkcd-caster-thread
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
July 08 2016 12:04 GMT
#195
On July 08 2016 11:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2016 10:44 BisuDagger wrote:
On July 08 2016 09:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
A totodile and a tiptop youtube uploader...I fear BD won't upload anything for like 8 months after this though...

I'm not sure what this means or implies lol.

Recently you uploaded a whole bunch of videos like the flash nazgul special. I fear the uploads become infrequent as they are (maybe?) TLCMAT specials.

I was sick for 3 of the past 5 weeks (no voice for a good portion) and my dad went into the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) nearly two weeks ago so I've had to travel a lot lately since he's going to pass away in the next week or two.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
July 08 2016 12:21 GMT
#196
Im so sorry
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
July 08 2016 16:02 GMT
#197
On July 08 2016 21:04 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2016 11:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On July 08 2016 10:44 BisuDagger wrote:
On July 08 2016 09:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
A totodile and a tiptop youtube uploader...I fear BD won't upload anything for like 8 months after this though...

I'm not sure what this means or implies lol.

Recently you uploaded a whole bunch of videos like the flash nazgul special. I fear the uploads become infrequent as they are (maybe?) TLCMAT specials.

I was sick for 3 of the past 5 weeks (no voice for a good portion) and my dad went into the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) nearly two weeks ago so I've had to travel a lot lately since he's going to pass away in the next week or two.

D: I'm so sorry. Holy shit.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
July 08 2016 16:14 GMT
#198
On July 09 2016 01:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2016 21:04 BisuDagger wrote:
On July 08 2016 11:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On July 08 2016 10:44 BisuDagger wrote:
On July 08 2016 09:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
A totodile and a tiptop youtube uploader...I fear BD won't upload anything for like 8 months after this though...

I'm not sure what this means or implies lol.

Recently you uploaded a whole bunch of videos like the flash nazgul special. I fear the uploads become infrequent as they are (maybe?) TLCMAT specials.

I was sick for 3 of the past 5 weeks (no voice for a good portion) and my dad went into the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) nearly two weeks ago so I've had to travel a lot lately since he's going to pass away in the next week or two.

D: I'm so sorry. Holy shit.

Yeah I mentioned it briefly in the interview as to why I hadn't been active in the propaganda thread.

Also from the propaganda thread:
On June 01 2016 08:54 BisuDagger wrote:
I have the stomach flu. Still I will try my best to get through this round. As mentioned in the nominations thread, I will deliver authentic shirtless programmer pics for each round I advance. Also, my ro48 group is awesome so vote for all of them too. They have all done badass stuff for the community.

Not a week later I got an even worse sickness lol and I just recovered from that. June was hell month for me lol.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
July 08 2016 16:15 GMT
#199
Stay strong BD. We love you man.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
July 08 2016 16:35 GMT
#200
On July 09 2016 01:14 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2016 01:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
On July 08 2016 21:04 BisuDagger wrote:
On July 08 2016 11:20 Cricketer12 wrote:
On July 08 2016 10:44 BisuDagger wrote:
On July 08 2016 09:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
A totodile and a tiptop youtube uploader...I fear BD won't upload anything for like 8 months after this though...

I'm not sure what this means or implies lol.

Recently you uploaded a whole bunch of videos like the flash nazgul special. I fear the uploads become infrequent as they are (maybe?) TLCMAT specials.

I was sick for 3 of the past 5 weeks (no voice for a good portion) and my dad went into the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) nearly two weeks ago so I've had to travel a lot lately since he's going to pass away in the next week or two.

D: I'm so sorry. Holy shit.

Yeah I mentioned it briefly in the interview as to why I hadn't been active in the propaganda thread.

Also from the propaganda thread:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2016 08:54 BisuDagger wrote:
I have the stomach flu. Still I will try my best to get through this round. As mentioned in the nominations thread, I will deliver authentic shirtless programmer pics for each round I advance. Also, my ro48 group is awesome so vote for all of them too. They have all done badass stuff for the community.

Not a week later I got an even worse sickness lol and I just recovered from that. June was hell month for me lol.

Don't know how I missed that...I really feel like a horrible person now...my prayers (as meaningless as they may be) are with you bud.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1060
TKL 354
EnkiAlexander 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1040
mouzHeroMarine 372
TKL 354
IndyStarCraft 181
BRAT_OK 46
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16521
Calm 2452
Horang2 355
Mini 161
Rush 99
EffOrt 80
Zeus 47
Trap 20
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
febbydoto10
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4833
pashabiceps2318
Fnx 1504
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King48
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3456
Liquid`Hasu550
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1673
Beastyqt753
B2W.Neo456
C9.Mang0317
crisheroes208
Dewaltoss102
QueenE102
Trikslyr94
UpATreeSC54
JuggernautJason22
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• imaqtpie1019
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 39m
INu's Battles
15h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 39m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.