Vote for me because it’s cool. My height probably makes me stand out the most. I’m 6’3.
...Is BisuDagger aware that his opponent The_Templar is 6'5".
| Forum Index > TL Community |
The champion has been crowned! Thank you to everyone who participated in TLCMAT this season! See you all at TLCMAT Season 4 next year! | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
Vote for me because it’s cool. My height probably makes me stand out the most. I’m 6’3. ...Is BisuDagger aware that his opponent The_Templar is 6'5". | ||
|
FO-nTTaX
Johto4999 Posts
On July 02 2016 09:56 KadaverBB wrote: Some of these answers are so meh that they make mine look good ![]() No worries, they still were bad ![]() | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On July 02 2016 10:28 FO-nTTaX wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2016 09:56 KadaverBB wrote: Some of these answers are so meh that they make mine look good ![]() No worries, they still were bad ![]() I rather enjoyed how polite everyone's was. Honestly I like the direction this tournament is going. I imagine it will be something like this soon: | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
| ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On July 02 2016 11:17 Seeker wrote: Ro12 Round Robin has now officially concluded. It's time for the playoffs! First off are the winner interviews. Please take the time to read them so you can see exactly who you want to vote for. Ro8 polls will be up tomorrow, stay tuned! Yoshi telling it like it is, | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
My height probably makes me stand out the most. I’m 6’3. Hahahahahahaha | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On July 02 2016 15:53 The_Templar wrote: Hahahahahahaha RIP Bisu | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On July 02 2016 15:53 The_Templar wrote: Hahahahahahaha Lol awesome. | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Voting Ends In: | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
| ||
|
salle
Sweden5554 Posts
#rigged | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On July 03 2016 05:46 salle wrote: so .... I have a feeling Seeker read my interview before answering his own =_= #rigged I mean, he even said he did. He also stated in his interview that I'd be the first to die | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Liquid`JunoTheCat
Netherlands79 Posts
Disappointing. | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
| ||
|
salle
Sweden5554 Posts
On July 04 2016 23:01 Liquid`JunoTheCat wrote: FOR THE RECORD: I noticed a severe lack of trash talk, and so I tried my best to make this competition more interesting by putting FO-nTTaX and salle in a room, asking them to disassemble IKEA furniture, and saying "let the Hunger Games begin". Alas, I am sad to report that there was no death or dismemberment. There wasn't even any arguing, though FO-nTTaX almost got crushed by a bed. Disappointing. :3 | ||
|
FO-nTTaX
Johto4999 Posts
On July 05 2016 00:14 salle wrote: Show nested quote + On July 04 2016 23:01 Liquid`JunoTheCat wrote: FOR THE RECORD: I noticed a severe lack of trash talk, and so I tried my best to make this competition more interesting by putting FO-nTTaX and salle in a room, asking them to disassemble IKEA furniture, and saying "let the Hunger Games begin". Alas, I am sad to report that there was no death or dismemberment. There wasn't even any arguing, though FO-nTTaX almost got crushed by a bed. Disappointing. :3 Yeah, no deaths... yet ^^ | ||
|
Liquid`JunoTheCat
Netherlands79 Posts
| ||
|
FO-nTTaX
Johto4999 Posts
On July 05 2016 01:10 Liquid`JunoTheCat wrote: "Attempt" #2: considered eating Erik's dinner and then telling him it was Alex. I need more ideas... I wonder if he would believe that xD | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|