• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8223 users

[TLCMAT] Season 3 Championship Results! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
227 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
The champion has been crowned! Thank you to everyone who participated in TLCMAT this season! See you all at TLCMAT Season 4 next year!
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
June 01 2016 14:42 GMT
#21
Well, Im fucked. I don't think I can even compete against the might of Nazgul
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
June 01 2016 14:51 GMT
#22
On June 01 2016 23:42 KadaverBB wrote:
Well, Im fucked. I don't think I can even compete against the might of Nazgul

If The_Templar can beat Nazgul, so can you.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
June 01 2016 14:53 GMT
#23
Am I cooler than The_Templar?
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 01 2016 14:56 GMT
#24
On June 01 2016 23:53 KadaverBB wrote:
Am I cooler than The_Templar?

Yes.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Clubfan
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Germany913 Posts
June 01 2016 15:35 GMT
#25
On June 01 2016 23:53 KadaverBB wrote:
Am I cooler than The_Templar?

Is that even a question?
LiquipediaLickyPiddy manager
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 01 2016 15:56 GMT
#26
Apologies in advance for Group L but best of luck to our four amazing admins
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-01 17:20:41
June 01 2016 17:03 GMT
#27
I've got undecided votes in groups A, B, C and E.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 01 2016 17:03 GMT
#28
Ro48 voting has begun! Get your votes in now!

Voting Ends In:


User was temp banned for this post.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
June 01 2016 17:37 GMT
#29
i exercised my rights to vote and voted!
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
June 01 2016 17:56 GMT
#30
[image loading]

Appropriate.
LiquipediaWanderer
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
June 01 2016 19:09 GMT
#31
Wtf group L, thats some fifa shit right there.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
June 01 2016 19:26 GMT
#32
Aaaaand with that Plexa gets my vote
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
June 01 2016 19:37 GMT
#33
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a bribe, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you vote for me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find your favourite players, and I will Writers Curse them into oblivion.


Oh, and I wrote this thing here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508217-st_squirtle-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-kong

And these things here http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
WGT-Baal
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
France3566 Posts
June 01 2016 19:45 GMT
#34
group L is insane!
Horang2 fan
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
June 01 2016 20:25 GMT
#35
Shit, it was so much voting I messed one up. The groups are really nicely laid out, almost everyone has someone I mildly like to vote for, or Temp to vote against
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Shloub
Profile Joined June 2014
France218 Posts
June 01 2016 21:03 GMT
#36
Clubfan vs FO ? I'd rather die than vote.
LiquipediaNub.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 01 2016 21:25 GMT
#37
On June 02 2016 04:37 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a bribe, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you vote for me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find your favourite players, and I will Writers Curse them into oblivion.


Oh, and I wrote this thing here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508217-st_squirtle-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-kong

And these things here http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive

Wrong thread!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
June 01 2016 21:26 GMT
#38
Plexa with the best play in TLCMAT history
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
June 01 2016 21:40 GMT
#39
Banning Seeker is indeed never a bad play
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
June 01 2016 21:56 GMT
#40
On June 02 2016 06:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2016 04:37 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a bribe, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you vote for me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find your favourite players, and I will Writers Curse them into oblivion.


Oh, and I wrote this thing here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508217-st_squirtle-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-kong

And these things here http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive

Wrong thread!


You don't tell me what to do T_________T
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King349
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe127
Trikslyr33
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur444
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 7m
Patches Events
7h 7m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.