• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:39
CEST 03:39
KST 10:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9014 users

DC LAN XVII - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
SC2Towelie
Profile Joined July 2014
United States561 Posts
July 26 2015 23:48 GMT
#21
I've always wanted to go to one of these! It's only like a 2 hour drive for me so I'll try to make it this time
Don't forget to bring a towel! (Towelie.635)
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
July 27 2015 15:53 GMT
#22
I don't think I can make it during the day but I'll try to show up for dinner
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
July 28 2015 01:59 GMT
#23
I'm so sad I'll be missing this TT__TT Oh real life how you hate me

In all seriousness enjoy guys I know I'm going to miss hanging out with everyone~!
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
AlbatrossX3
Profile Joined August 2014
United States44 Posts
July 28 2015 23:18 GMT
#24
I'll be stopping by to meet everyone in my local SC scene :3 kinda a first time thing for me. I'll see you there ZombieGrub ^_^
"That girl will rain destruction down on you and your ship. She is an albatross, Captain."
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
July 31 2015 13:44 GMT
#25
I better see you Peter, I bet that this will be yet another DC LAN with more people at KBBQ than at the event itself lol. Nanman, you can totally bring your family to see your internet friends ;P.
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
Nokarot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1410 Posts
August 01 2015 17:14 GMT
#26
I think i'm not going to LAN after all (not that i was gonna play anyway). Family friend from out of town is comin' over and i think I have to babysit or somethin. ya'll have fun though
beep beep boop
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
August 05 2015 14:09 GMT
#27
Only a few more days! Can't wait to see everyone there!

PS: Anyone have a spare floor space for a night? I am considering driving down from Rochester early on Saturday morning if I can't find anywhere to stay Friday night XD.
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
August 06 2015 11:22 GMT
#28
won't be able to make it guys. sorry a9arnn
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
August 07 2015 00:22 GMT
#29
i will make ones of these lans some day but mostly to see the people who don't seem to be coming to this one, plus I randomly decided to pop on TL (its been months since i was last on) and i just found out it is this weekend and i can't make it this weekend anyway but maybe next lan.

By the way I'm rich now (joking but i do make a lot more money then i used too) I would gladly offer up some prize money if there is a decent sized group of people for a future lan. I could probably afford to recruit players and start a team or something crazy i had kinda given up starcraft, although i want to return and play some lotv and at least try it out.
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
BallonRouge
Profile Joined February 2015
United States10 Posts
August 07 2015 19:03 GMT
#30
Is this for StarCraft 2 or BW?
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
August 07 2015 19:40 GMT
#31
SC2
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
Freeedom
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States201 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-07 19:51:42
August 07 2015 19:51 GMT
#32
hhmmm I might be able to play if I can skip out 3-5pm for my nephew's birthday party in Fairfax. If not, I'll just drop by to show support and of course bring my contribution to prize pool. I can't do the KR BBQ coz of ASL playoffs match at 9pm. But... GL HF ALL!
PSISTORM Gaming owner - twitter.com/karljayg - facebook.com/KJfreeedom
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
August 07 2015 19:52 GMT
#33
If there's enough people up for BW, I will totally be down for a BW tournament.
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
August 07 2015 19:59 GMT
#34
On August 07 2015 09:22 hooktits wrote:
i will make ones of these lans some day but mostly to see the people who don't seem to be coming to this one, plus I randomly decided to pop on TL (its been months since i was last on) and i just found out it is this weekend and i can't make it this weekend anyway but maybe next lan.

By the way I'm rich now (joking but i do make a lot more money then i used too) I would gladly offer up some prize money if there is a decent sized group of people for a future lan. I could probably afford to recruit players and start a team or something crazy i had kinda given up starcraft, although i want to return and play some lotv and at least try it out.


Oh man I remember meeting you at MLG Raleigh, I'm not on TL all that much either, but hopefully next LAN a lot of people can make it out, I'm gonna make sure to make a poll before choosing a date lol.
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
BallonRouge
Profile Joined February 2015
United States10 Posts
August 07 2015 23:34 GMT
#35
Okay if it's SC2 I'll come. Sorry BW, but I haven't played in 5 years and am no longer D- level.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 00:17:46
August 08 2015 00:16 GMT
#36
On August 07 2015 09:22 hooktits wrote:
i will make ones of these lans some day but mostly to see the people who don't seem to be coming to this one, plus I randomly decided to pop on TL (its been months since i was last on) and i just found out it is this weekend and i can't make it this weekend anyway but maybe next lan.

By the way I'm rich now (joking but i do make a lot more money then i used too) I would gladly offer up some prize money if there is a decent sized group of people for a future lan. I could probably afford to recruit players and start a team or something crazy i had kinda given up starcraft, although i want to return and play some lotv and at least try it out.


WOW MORE EPIC TIME WARP.

Check ur fb sometime I sent you a msg weeks ago noob.

I'll probably drop by around 5ish tomorrow and stay through dinner.
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 02:57:09
August 08 2015 02:56 GMT
#37
On August 08 2015 09:16 LuckyFool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2015 09:22 hooktits wrote:
i will make ones of these lans some day but mostly to see the people who don't seem to be coming to this one, plus I randomly decided to pop on TL (its been months since i was last on) and i just found out it is this weekend and i can't make it this weekend anyway but maybe next lan.

By the way I'm rich now (joking but i do make a lot more money then i used too) I would gladly offer up some prize money if there is a decent sized group of people for a future lan. I could probably afford to recruit players and start a team or something crazy i had kinda given up starcraft, although i want to return and play some lotv and at least try it out.


WOW MORE EPIC TIME WARP.

Check ur fb sometime I sent you a msg weeks ago noob.

I'll probably drop by around 5ish tomorrow and stay through dinner.

sorry i go thru phases on fb, the past 6-8 months i haven't really been on very much. ill check it some day i promise ^_^
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 03:01:23
August 08 2015 03:00 GMT
#38
On August 08 2015 04:59 a9arnn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2015 09:22 hooktits wrote:
i will make ones of these lans some day but mostly to see the people who don't seem to be coming to this one, plus I randomly decided to pop on TL (its been months since i was last on) and i just found out it is this weekend and i can't make it this weekend anyway but maybe next lan.

By the way I'm rich now (joking but i do make a lot more money then i used too) I would gladly offer up some prize money if there is a decent sized group of people for a future lan. I could probably afford to recruit players and start a team or something crazy i had kinda given up starcraft, although i want to return and play some lotv and at least try it out.


Oh man I remember meeting you at MLG Raleigh, I'm not on TL all that much either, but hopefully next LAN a lot of people can make it out, I'm gonna make sure to make a poll before choosing a date lol.


I'm sure ill remember u if i see you ^_^, i miss mlg, i could actually sponsor players, or pay for people to goto starcraft tournaments, I always dreamed of being able to do that stuff, now don't play any more but i would happily apply some monies towards the prize pool of the next lan in hopes that it will draw a big crowd
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
Storm Dragon
Profile Joined January 2015
United States6 Posts
August 08 2015 05:45 GMT
#39
Do you have to pay to get in if you just want to watch? Was thinking about going but I don't think I will be playing but I'd be down to watch others and be down for some korean bbq
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
August 08 2015 07:15 GMT
#40
On August 08 2015 14:45 Storm Dragon wrote:
Do you have to pay to get in if you just want to watch? Was thinking about going but I don't think I will be playing but I'd be down to watch others and be down for some korean bbq


That's fine, feel free to do so! Space is kinda cramped, but you can just come and chill!
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
NeuroSwarm 69
FoxeR 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 485
Bale 53
League of Legends
Doublelift4646
Other Games
summit1g8886
JimRising 557
ViBE213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick647
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• Light_VIP 10
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1093
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 21m
Patches Events
13h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 21m
OSC
21h 21m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.