• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:56
CEST 08:56
KST 15:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6290 users

CSL Registration Begins November 2nd! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Glon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States569 Posts
October 28 2013 07:05 GMT
#21
Hyped! Going to be a fun one - a CSL event every couple of months would be fabulous
@QuanticGlon https://twitter.com/QuanticGlon
Mullet_Ben
Profile Joined August 2011
United States54 Posts
November 02 2013 18:36 GMT
#22
So... the cstarleague website still hasn't changed, and I haven't seen anything on facebook. Any word on what's up?
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
November 02 2013 22:49 GMT
#23
On November 03 2013 03:36 Mullet_Ben wrote:
So... the cstarleague website still hasn't changed, and I haven't seen anything on facebook. Any word on what's up?


No word
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
November 03 2013 03:37 GMT
#24
The website is accepting registrations but I am not authorized to make a team.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Ender2701
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States581 Posts
November 05 2013 08:03 GMT
#25
Um why does it need my major and my highest level of education to register? I notice that there's no privacy policy as well, is this one of those arrangements where our information is being given to sponsors?
ashkon91
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States34 Posts
November 06 2013 18:54 GMT
#26
Currently I cant find the portal to register my school for CSL.
The real #1 EGSuppy fan
KidLiquid
Profile Joined July 2012
United States248 Posts
November 19 2013 03:50 GMT
#27
Hey guys! There are only 2 days left to register! If you havent signed up yourself or your school, get right on it!
Community Liaison, Collegiate Starleague l www.cstarleague.com l l l Admin, SoCal Esports l www.SoCalEsports.com
KaienFEMC
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada127 Posts
November 19 2013 05:06 GMT
#28
When does week 1 match start? According to the schedule it starts on 23rd, but registration doesn't end until the 20th.
Hydro033
Profile Joined July 2012
United States136 Posts
November 22 2013 05:05 GMT
#29
Anyone know how to submit lineups and/or know who you're playing? Apparently lineups are due tomorrow..? But idk how to submit them. I am assuming it is NOT by email.
#Wet4Ret
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-22 16:19:56
November 22 2013 16:17 GMT
#30
On November 22 2013 14:05 Hydro033 wrote:
Anyone know how to submit lineups and/or know who you're playing? Apparently lineups are due tomorrow..? But idk how to submit them. I am assuming it is NOT by email.


Due by tomorrow?? I dont even know who I am playing

I also tried to make a div2 and div 1 team but only my div 1 team went through -_-
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Hydro033
Profile Joined July 2012
United States136 Posts
November 22 2013 18:29 GMT
#31
On November 23 2013 01:17 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 14:05 Hydro033 wrote:
Anyone know how to submit lineups and/or know who you're playing? Apparently lineups are due tomorrow..? But idk how to submit them. I am assuming it is NOT by email.


Due by tomorrow?? I dont even know who I am playing


Neither do we... and they are due in 2.5 hrs..
#Wet4Ret
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
November 23 2013 04:47 GMT
#32
On November 23 2013 03:29 Hydro033 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 01:17 ZeromuS wrote:
On November 22 2013 14:05 Hydro033 wrote:
Anyone know how to submit lineups and/or know who you're playing? Apparently lineups are due tomorrow..? But idk how to submit them. I am assuming it is NOT by email.


Due by tomorrow?? I dont even know who I am playing


Neither do we... and they are due in 2.5 hrs..


Also their website doesnt allow you to post comments with more than 200 characters in them.

,,,

I'm not trying to be mean here, but this website ran much much better before Azubu gave them any money. I know the Azubu website was made for Azubu, I know that without azubu they made a new website. But this new website that we waited so long for has been nothing but a headache for me, my players, and other coordinators I spoke with. The CSL is really failing to impress me for the second year in a row now. 2011 CSL was the best year I played
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
November 23 2013 06:26 GMT
#33
On November 23 2013 13:47 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 03:29 Hydro033 wrote:
On November 23 2013 01:17 ZeromuS wrote:
On November 22 2013 14:05 Hydro033 wrote:
Anyone know how to submit lineups and/or know who you're playing? Apparently lineups are due tomorrow..? But idk how to submit them. I am assuming it is NOT by email.


Due by tomorrow?? I dont even know who I am playing


Neither do we... and they are due in 2.5 hrs..


Also their website doesnt allow you to post comments with more than 200 characters in them.

,,,

I'm not trying to be mean here, but this website ran much much better before Azubu gave them any money. I know the Azubu website was made for Azubu, I know that without azubu they made a new website. But this new website that we waited so long for has been nothing but a headache for me, my players, and other coordinators I spoke with. The CSL is really failing to impress me for the second year in a row now. 2011 CSL was the best year I played


These are fair criticisms. We said this before - the Azubu sponsorship + new website did not go hand in hand. We had to go to a new website due to technical issues that were happening, and obviously it didn't go great. I understand how frustrating it is going from something functional to something that isn't (from both a player and admin perspective).

So I don't have any good news to follow that up. We're not ready for tomorrow's games, plain and simple. We're going to take a week to re-evaluate how to make this season not bad, how to make the website not bad, and how to deliver on an experience that is great for the community. Please accept my own apologies for giving your team, coordinator, and everyone a headache in the process.

I'll make sure that what we cook up in the next week will do your 2011 memories justice.

We'll be updating the website shortly with a news post regarding this issue.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
November 24 2013 00:32 GMT
#34
On November 23 2013 15:26 shindigs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 13:47 ZeromuS wrote:
On November 23 2013 03:29 Hydro033 wrote:
On November 23 2013 01:17 ZeromuS wrote:
On November 22 2013 14:05 Hydro033 wrote:
Anyone know how to submit lineups and/or know who you're playing? Apparently lineups are due tomorrow..? But idk how to submit them. I am assuming it is NOT by email.


Due by tomorrow?? I dont even know who I am playing


Neither do we... and they are due in 2.5 hrs..


Also their website doesnt allow you to post comments with more than 200 characters in them.

,,,

I'm not trying to be mean here, but this website ran much much better before Azubu gave them any money. I know the Azubu website was made for Azubu, I know that without azubu they made a new website. But this new website that we waited so long for has been nothing but a headache for me, my players, and other coordinators I spoke with. The CSL is really failing to impress me for the second year in a row now. 2011 CSL was the best year I played


These are fair criticisms. We said this before - the Azubu sponsorship + new website did not go hand in hand. We had to go to a new website due to technical issues that were happening, and obviously it didn't go great. I understand how frustrating it is going from something functional to something that isn't (from both a player and admin perspective).

So I don't have any good news to follow that up. We're not ready for tomorrow's games, plain and simple. We're going to take a week to re-evaluate how to make this season not bad, how to make the website not bad, and how to deliver on an experience that is great for the community. Please accept my own apologies for giving your team, coordinator, and everyone a headache in the process.

I'll make sure that what we cook up in the next week will do your 2011 memories justice.

We'll be updating the website shortly with a news post regarding this issue.


Thats great. I also would have liked if we could have players on our roster that play other games. I have one guy and potentially a second who would like to play for us once or twice if they are not on the rotation of their DotA2 squad. Its unfortunate that I can't have them on my roster as emergency substitutions or to play in scrims. I mean, assuming you guys do get the scrim system at some point, I would like to use it and have some of my non starters play, and when the website doesnt allow them to sign up, we can't do that.

I understand and was informed by an admin that you don't want people to flake on one game/match over another, and i understand that, but at the same time, I think it should be on the coordinator and the player to be respectful of both squads and their requirements. Honestly, the one person who really wants to be on both squads just wants to play some scrims through the official channels once the feature goes live.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 64
NotJumperer 56
sorry 56
Bale 35
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft414
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm106
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick608
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo884
• Stunt390
• Jankos291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 4m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.