• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8676 users

Seoul LoL allstars Meetup 26th May 2013 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
May 17 2013 15:55 GMT
#21
Bump
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-19 07:24:51
May 19 2013 06:10 GMT
#22
Edit:

Apparently the information on the Korean LoL page was wrong. According to this
the Final starts at 16:00 KST

Lets meetup at 16:00 KST for the finals or do you prefer to come earlier to watch the semifinal too?
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
TabascoDan
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)73 Posts
May 19 2013 09:19 GMT
#23
The finals work for me. But I'll go with the flow for this ^^ 4pm sounds a bit nicer than 10am :p Also can we get a quick list of who all wants to go to this? Just post and say "Aye I'm going". Just so we know, and also I might want a nacho platter :p
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
May 19 2013 12:46 GMT
#24
aye iam going
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
tskuzzy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States33 Posts
May 21 2013 20:14 GMT
#25
Maybe going with a few friends, not sure about schedule yet.
rkffhk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
474 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 21:55:19
May 22 2013 21:51 GMT
#26
Whoa whoa whoa

So this is happening at 4pm instead of 10am then?

This detail is important for me because I have to take a 3hour bus ride + 1hour subway ride to get there. I don't live in Seoul anymore, sadly, so I don't have the luxury of just hitting up Yaletown whenever.

So if this happens in the late afternoon, then I need to reserve a room at a hostel or something (assuming that there's space at the one I usually go to in 홍대).

(Not that I did back then, though - it took me 2.5 hours to get there back when we started doing this stuff a year and a half ago).
"Did not realize gold was such an important threshold for people, I guess I honestly take it for granted that if people practice / invest enough time into this game then they would make diamond in no time." ~Caihead
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
May 23 2013 08:37 GMT
#27
On May 23 2013 06:51 rkffhk wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa

So this is happening at 4pm instead of 10am then?

This detail is important for me because I have to take a 3hour bus ride + 1hour subway ride to get there. I don't live in Seoul anymore, sadly, so I don't have the luxury of just hitting up Yaletown whenever.

So if this happens in the late afternoon, then I need to reserve a room at a hostel or something (assuming that there's space at the one I usually go to in 홍대).

(Not that I did back then, though - it took me 2.5 hours to get there back when we started doing this stuff a year and a half ago).


yes its at 16:00 the finals but the second semifinal starts at 12:30 already
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
Salazarz
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Korea (South)2591 Posts
May 23 2013 09:09 GMT
#28
I'd like to come if anyone will be there for the semis - I have an appointment in the evening which probably means I have to jet around 5
Eishi_Ki
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1667 Posts
May 23 2013 13:53 GMT
#29
I'll be there for 12, how's that sound, or we meeting earlier?
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
May 23 2013 14:39 GMT
#30
I can be there at 12 easypeasy
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
vpatrickd
Profile Joined November 2010
Indonesia279 Posts
May 23 2013 16:24 GMT
#31
I dont watch/play LoL..
but fuck that I'm coming. It'll be my first time attendng a TL meetup
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
May 23 2013 16:30 GMT
#32
On May 24 2013 01:24 vpatrickd wrote:
I dont watch/play LoL..
but fuck that I'm coming. It'll be my first time attendng a TL meetup


thats the spirit! :D I would like to do a similar event for SC 2 but its hard to find one because timezones OP.
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
vpatrickd
Profile Joined November 2010
Indonesia279 Posts
May 23 2013 18:08 GMT
#33
On May 24 2013 01:30 Chexx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 01:24 vpatrickd wrote:
I dont watch/play LoL..
but fuck that I'm coming. It'll be my first time attendng a TL meetup


thats the spirit! :D I would like to do a similar event for SC 2 but its hard to find one because timezones OP.

I thought the SPL is currently running as well?
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
May 23 2013 20:15 GMT
#34
On May 24 2013 03:08 vpatrickd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 01:30 Chexx wrote:
On May 24 2013 01:24 vpatrickd wrote:
I dont watch/play LoL..
but fuck that I'm coming. It'll be my first time attendng a TL meetup


thats the spirit! :D I would like to do a similar event for SC 2 but its hard to find one because timezones OP.

I thought the SPL is currently running as well?


But why watch it on a tv when you can go watch it live?

If you meant the current round of SPL for this weekend, OGN requested a break so it's only weekday games.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
lastshadow
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1372 Posts
May 23 2013 20:52 GMT
#35
Trying to get MVPImp to go with me (he actually speaks some English), I'll go pending he feels up for it.
Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.
rkffhk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
474 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 01:48:59
May 24 2013 01:39 GMT
#36
I am retarded sometimes.

+ Show Spoiler +
I found this on the OGN site:

[image loading]

Here's the link where I found it: http://www.tving.com/micro/lol/board_view.do?bbsNo=6046&pageNo=1&category=notice

Am I reading this right? I must be looking at a different event. You guys said it would be tomorrow at 4?

:confused:



"Did not realize gold was such an important threshold for people, I guess I honestly take it for granted that if people practice / invest enough time into this game then they would make diamond in no time." ~Caihead
rkffhk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
474 Posts
May 24 2013 01:43 GMT
#37
On May 24 2013 05:15 JBright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 03:08 vpatrickd wrote:
On May 24 2013 01:30 Chexx wrote:
On May 24 2013 01:24 vpatrickd wrote:
I dont watch/play LoL..
but fuck that I'm coming. It'll be my first time attendng a TL meetup


thats the spirit! :D I would like to do a similar event for SC 2 but its hard to find one because timezones OP.

I thought the SPL is currently running as well?


But why watch it on a tv when you can go watch it live?

If you meant the current round of SPL for this weekend, OGN requested a break so it's only weekday games.

Because you can't eat breakfast/lunch/dinner or drink alcohol when you're inside of the studio

But Jason doesn't mind
"Did not realize gold was such an important threshold for people, I guess I honestly take it for granted that if people practice / invest enough time into this game then they would make diamond in no time." ~Caihead
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
May 24 2013 01:48 GMT
#38
On May 24 2013 10:39 rkffhk wrote:
I found this on the OGN site:

[image loading]

Here's the link where I found it: http://www.tving.com/micro/lol/board_view.do?bbsNo=6046&pageNo=1&category=notice

Am I reading this right? I must be looking at a different event. You guys said it would be tomorrow at 4?

:confused:



according to the official riot page:

skill competition starts at 11:00
second semifinal 12:30
final 16:00

I will be there at 12:30 to watch the second semifinal. I said 16:00 for the SC2 people who are not interested in LoL to not scare them away
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
May 24 2013 02:49 GMT
#39
On May 24 2013 05:52 lastshadow wrote:
Trying to get MVPImp to go with me (he actually speaks some English), I'll go pending he feels up for it.

wtffff, dewwwww it.
Take pictures. amagad
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Eishi_Ki
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1667 Posts
May 24 2013 03:03 GMT
#40
Is Monte still coming to this?
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 215
Nina 128
SpeCial 99
ViBE87
Nathanias 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12036
Artosis 597
NaDa 31
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever293
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox633
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g6050
Grubby2395
Liquid`RaSZi1854
shahzam722
WinterStarcraft461
C9.Mang0317
JimRising 301
Trikslyr35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick359
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• musti20045 32
• davetesta4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie763
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 49m
INu's Battles
11h 49m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 49m
OSC
23h 4m
Replay Cast
23h 49m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.