• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:50
CEST 00:50
KST 07:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7191 users

MLP Mare-A-Thon III - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
November 13 2012 22:17 GMT
#21
dodging
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
StayPhrosty
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada406 Posts
November 13 2012 22:33 GMT
#22
how long will the whole thing be?
To be is to do-Socrates To do is to be-Sartre Do Be Do Be Do-Sinatra
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 13 2012 23:04 GMT
#23
On November 14 2012 07:33 StayPhrosty wrote:
how long will the whole thing be?

Around 24 hours.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Severedevil
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4839 Posts
November 13 2012 23:08 GMT
#24
My body is not ready...

That's so many episodes!
My strategy is to fork people.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
November 13 2012 23:11 GMT
#25
Pfft, there's only a few hundred videos!
TL+ Member
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
November 14 2012 03:19 GMT
#26
Nuuuu dat timinnggg. I may have to miss some of it to work on school project ah well. Will probably make it for at least a fair portion :D
Dota 3hard5me
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
November 14 2012 03:41 GMT
#27
12 AM EST on Saturday pretty much means I'll be indisposed for the entire length of the marathon. Sorry!
Writer
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
November 14 2012 11:16 GMT
#28
Sadly, I am unable to stream with my bandwidth...but since I do have the first two seasons on my computer, I may follow along with you guys in spirit and watch some episodes at the same time, while on IRC We'll see what happens. I assume commercials are included? That's the part that I wouldn't be able to simulate.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
November 14 2012 11:26 GMT
#29
On November 14 2012 20:16 Salivanth wrote:
Sadly, I am unable to stream with my bandwidth...but since I do have the first two seasons on my computer, I may follow along with you guys in spirit and watch some episodes at the same time, while on IRC We'll see what happens. I assume commercials are included? That's the part that I wouldn't be able to simulate.


Are you sure? It'll be on SynchTube, which is just way to synchronize the playing of YouTube videos between multiple people. Since it's basically YouTube, you can set the quality of the YouTube video to whatever you want. Heck, you could watch the whole thing in 240p if that's what you need to do. If the problem is a monthly download limit that you don't want to / can't exceed, then it would of course be more problematic.

As for following along, there's no commercials, but there's a LOT of additional content besides just the episodes: PMVs, music, contests, intermission -- the works. You wouldn't be able to watch and participate in these. You'd also need to start new episodes locally every time they come on in the stream. It'd be a chore for you, I'm sure, but we'd still welcome you into the IRC if you wanted to drop by.
TL+ Member
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
November 14 2012 12:25 GMT
#30
Make sure to get a good nights sleep before this begins or you'll have real trouble staying alive (awake) to the end hosts!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Paint it bright and bold.
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
November 14 2012 19:21 GMT
#31
Count me in unless my friends wants to play on Saturday.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-15 09:38:56
November 15 2012 09:38 GMT
#32
180 videos
25:29:57 duration
=)
TL+ Member
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
November 15 2012 10:33 GMT
#33
Oh fuck, this is really tempting... :>
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
November 15 2012 11:03 GMT
#34
On November 15 2012 19:33 r.Evo wrote:
Oh fuck, this is really tempting... :>


Hey, Evo! I've no idea if you've seen the show before, or if you're just tempted to check it out for the first time. Either way, you're welcome to join us and we hope to see you there. You could certainly pick a worse time. I mean... potential free swag, dude.
TL+ Member
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
November 15 2012 11:27 GMT
#35
I love all the random clips I find randomly on TL but I've never thought about watching the whole show.

TIME TO MAN UP AND DO IT
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 15 2012 11:40 GMT
#36
On November 15 2012 20:27 r.Evo wrote:
I love all the random clips I find randomly on TL but I've never thought about watching the whole show.

TIME TO MAN UP AND DO IT

That's the spirit! We'll be glad to have you along. Man, I didn't think the playlist would be 25.5 hours while we were making it. Time to fasten our seatbelts.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-15 14:32:09
November 15 2012 12:15 GMT
#37
On November 15 2012 20:27 r.Evo wrote:
I love all the random clips I find randomly on TL but I've never thought about watching the whole show.

TIME TO MAN UP AND DO IT


Much <3, hope to see you in IRC and whatnot! Even if you end up not liking the show very much, you can stay for the PMVs, the music, and the company. We're a pretty welcoming bunch. =)


Edit:
In my sleep deprivation, I made a countdown timer to the marathon: Clicky

I'm sure there are better sites/timers, but I'm a bit too zombified to care right now.
TL+ Member
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
November 15 2012 17:09 GMT
#38
Oh good, ponies. I was just thinking that I could use some more sleep deprivation.

Thanks...
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
November 16 2012 04:30 GMT
#39
Yo dub, lets nap together before the stream. We can have a nap time.

Other people could come, I guess.

Hopefully it's just us
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 16 2012 05:52 GMT
#40
On November 15 2012 20:27 r.Evo wrote:
I love all the random clips I find randomly on TL but I've never thought about watching the whole show.

TIME TO MAN UP AND DO IT

Hey Evo, you will not regret it
Administrator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 141
ViBE68
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 500
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2729
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft421
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 10m
INu's Battles
12h 10m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 10m
OSC
23h 25m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.