• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:37
CEST 22:37
KST 05:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9298 users

HOTS Beta Key Winners - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
timdoozy
Profile Joined October 2011
United States50 Posts
September 17 2012 22:46 GMT
#21
I think the Stephano one where he was the puppetmaster of all of the players there was the funniest on the thread Oh well
"I GOT 2 SPINES MOTHA****, U CANT TOUCH DIS ****, IM ON FIRE ******" -Destiny<3
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 22:47:10
September 17 2012 22:46 GMT
#22
On September 18 2012 07:33 Chriscras wrote:
Um why isn't there a JonnyREcco and two Nightend winners?? The rules were as follows:

we will select 1 entry per player and award the winners each with a Heart Of The Swarm beta key!

I thought we follow the rules here on TL

please be cool. jonnyrecco did have a winner, i just linked the wrong image in the OP (Fixed).
Jacques Costau
Profile Joined September 2012
France15 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 22:53:48
September 17 2012 22:49 GMT
#23
Why isn't my cheerfull up there, you forgot about it Kennigit?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I got a message from you that i was a winner too :-O even though i'm still waiting for blizzard to give me that Beta-Access X_X
Tri color =) STEPHANO Rulez!
iHirO
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1381 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 23:06:10
September 17 2012 22:50 GMT
#24
Shouldn't there be a spot for BabyKnight too or did Blizzard reduce the number of Beta keys?
GraphicsThis is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?
v3chr0
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States856 Posts
September 17 2012 22:54 GMT
#25
Really well done, lots of nice work.

/applaud

Good job, and congrats.
"He catches him with his pants down, backs him off into a corner, and then it's over." - Khaldor
shizaep
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2920 Posts
September 17 2012 23:01 GMT
#26
Only 17 winners? Where is the 18th?

Some of these are really awesome (read: White-Ra) but for some of the other ones, I think I have seen more worthy winners in the thread. No matter, though. Congrats to everyone who won.
You mean I just write stuff here and other people can see it?
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
September 17 2012 23:03 GMT
#27
When seeing all the great cheerful contributions this selections feels completely random, except for some really good ones like the White-Ra or Ziktomini picture. Some of them are flat-out bad and uninspirational. Weird choices that aren't up the the usually high quality of TL.
MasianMario
Profile Joined January 2012
United States8 Posts
September 17 2012 23:05 GMT
#28
Yeah, I'm wondering where the one for BabyKnight is. I made one for him and I thought I did pretty well. I wanna see if I got it or who beat me.
http://i.imgur.com/k8HYf.jpg
I was the Chosen One!
Serdiuk
Profile Joined January 2011
Belgium145 Posts
September 17 2012 23:05 GMT
#29
Yay i won one
Jacques Costau
Profile Joined September 2012
France15 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 23:17:29
September 17 2012 23:08 GMT
#30
On September 18 2012 08:05 MasianMario wrote:
Yeah, I'm wondering where the one for BabyKnight is. I made one for him and I thought I did pretty well. I wanna see if I got it or who beat me.
http://i.imgur.com/k8HYf.jpg
If you would have won you would have gotten a PM 3 days ago or so, the winners were contacted via PM by Kenni to send their Account Data for blizzard to unlock their accounts for HotS-Beta Access.

So if you didnt get a PM u know you didnt won. The strange thing is i got a PM from Kennigit that i won and to send my Acc. Name etc, but i'M not mentioned in this Thread as a winner o.O (but there seem to be missing some because these aren't 18 Winners).

But i trust in TL-Staff, seems like a minor error/mistake, gonna go to bed now, its late ^^ thx for giving me the hots opportunity. <3 TL :-)
Tri color =) STEPHANO Rulez!
Niten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States598 Posts
September 17 2012 23:16 GMT
#31
There isn't a winner listed for Thorzain either.
What was the winning cheerful for him?
Korra: "Ok, I know that I'm not good at emotions, but that's what Tenzin's gonna teach me, right? He's gonna teach me to be happy and gentle and spiritual, and the rest of that bullsh**t."
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
September 18 2012 00:00 GMT
#32
Kabirran won the thorzain cheerful. Jacques Costau, i screwed up the bbcode so it was hiding your name. Fixed
Kogan
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany84 Posts
September 18 2012 00:07 GMT
#33
HasuObs, Stephano and White-Ra are the best ones :D
gratz to the winners
Kogan
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany84 Posts
September 18 2012 00:09 GMT
#34
On September 18 2012 08:05 MasianMario wrote:
Yeah, I'm wondering where the one for BabyKnight is. I made one for him and I thought I did pretty well. I wanna see if I got it or who beat me.
http://i.imgur.com/k8HYf.jpg


I like ur's a lot :D u'd certainly deserve a key
MasianMario
Profile Joined January 2012
United States8 Posts
September 18 2012 00:30 GMT
#35
On September 18 2012 09:09 Kogan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 08:05 MasianMario wrote:
Yeah, I'm wondering where the one for BabyKnight is. I made one for him and I thought I did pretty well. I wanna see if I got it or who beat me.
http://i.imgur.com/k8HYf.jpg


I like ur's a lot :D u'd certainly deserve a key

Thanks! That makes me feel better about not winning.
I was the Chosen One!
freeshooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States477 Posts
September 18 2012 00:45 GMT
#36
Oh shit.. the Grubby one looks so badass.
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
September 18 2012 01:46 GMT
#37
Congratulations to the winners

My favorite is twssmaruko 's one.
o choro é livre
jax1492
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1632 Posts
September 18 2012 02:05 GMT
#38
lmao ... that babyknight one was awesome.
Brindled
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States508 Posts
September 18 2012 02:30 GMT
#39
DeMuslim one was my favorite, hahaha.
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono @TL_Brindled11
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
September 18 2012 02:35 GMT
#40
the grubby one is so sick!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech144
UpATreeSC 141
JuggernautJason74
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 227
Dewaltoss 107
Hyuk 69
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift1635
Counter-Strike
fl0m1223
Fnx 780
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4713
crisheroes1009
Khaldor978
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
summit1g7137
FrodaN2303
shahzam403
KnowMe377
XBOCT334
C9.Mang0188
ArmadaUGS130
ZombieGrub43
Trikslyr31
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2746
Other Games
• imaqtpie845
• Shiphtur291
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 23m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 23m
Online Event
14h 23m
FEL
19h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.