• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:51
CEST 07:51
KST 14:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9597 users

Left Sidebar Customization - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Community
195 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Cyberonic
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Germany80 Posts
November 08 2011 11:26 GMT
#181
love it!
RHCPgergo
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Hungary345 Posts
November 08 2011 12:57 GMT
#182
This is really cool, thank you!
Flamingo777
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1190 Posts
November 09 2011 03:07 GMT
#183
All of these recent customization functions have proved to be a breath of fresh air to me. Thanks TL!
onedayclose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1145 Posts
November 09 2011 05:07 GMT
#184
OMG this is the single beef I've had with TL and now NO MORE! Thank god now I can edit my sidebars at my leisure. THANK YOU TEAM LIQUID!!!!
TheGlassface
Profile Joined November 2010
United States612 Posts
November 09 2011 05:57 GMT
#185
Solves almost every single issues I've had since I've been lurking way back when.

Merci!
The mystery of life is not a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. **Hang in there STX fans!! Kal Hwaiting!**
Double T
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland25 Posts
November 09 2011 21:31 GMT
#186
Awsome, I don't have to scroll trough SC2 bar to get to sweet, juicy BW :-)

Way more comfortable to use, thanks a lot!
Gromo
Profile Joined August 2011
Poland49 Posts
November 13 2011 13:22 GMT
#187
Yeah! Nice changes. TY TL!
For the Swarm!
dala
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden477 Posts
August 30 2012 16:58 GMT
#188
Did the Dota2 introduction break the custom left sidebar?
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
August 30 2012 17:17 GMT
#189
Yes, the addition of the Dota 2 block unfortunately required resetting the Active / Hidden block list and order.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
August 30 2012 17:17 GMT
#190
Things changed around for me as well, but I was able to fix it and more. Being able to hide General forum now is a godsend.
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-30 17:23:08
August 30 2012 17:22 GMT
#191
don't think the SC2/BW calendar works

edit: I can't get BW only
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
August 30 2012 17:57 GMT
#192
I don't think there are any upcoming BW events. It's empty for me at least.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
May 21 2013 16:18 GMT
#193
Sorry for the necro, but I didn't want to start a new thread.

I'm having issues with the "drag and drop" feature of the customization. I didn't have an issue when this first came out, but now I can't seem to change anything. I can't reorder the blocks or move them to active/hidden. I tried both on Chrome and Firefox.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
May 21 2013 18:38 GMT
#194
I'm having the same issue as garbanzo. Only tried on Chrome though.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
May 22 2013 17:25 GMT
#195
The drag and drop issue should be fixed now.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Apoptotic
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
United States137 Posts
October 18 2013 11:56 GMT
#196
On May 22 2013 01:18 garbanzo wrote:
Sorry for the necro, but I didn't want to start a new thread.

I'm having issues with the "drag and drop" feature of the customization. I didn't have an issue when this first came out, but now I can't seem to change anything. I can't reorder the blocks or move them to active/hidden. I tried both on Chrome and Firefox.


I'm having this problem right now, attempted to change my sidebar settings, but then everything went to hidden and I can't seem to select anything, as the boxes only get highlights.

Sorry for the necro
SC2: Apoptotic.156 || LoL NA: DeathCapForCutíe PI: apoptotic || "There's something in my brain here that's telling me he needs to 2base all-in." "That's called a lesion."
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 310
Mind 67
Bale 34
sorry 31
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 724
Other Games
summit1g7496
Coldzera 717
WinterStarcraft639
C9.Mang0297
Sick123
febbydoto11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2148
League of Legends
• Rush1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur607
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.