''Sadly'', I was at Providence lololol
If I can't attend the next MLG in person I'll come to barcraft :D
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Livinpink
Canada326 Posts
''Sadly'', I was at Providence lololol If I can't attend the next MLG in person I'll come to barcraft :D | ||
|
aZoX
Canada358 Posts
6:48 6:30 http://www.theverge.com/2011/11/29/2596841/interview-huskystarcraft-professional-starcraft-caster | ||
|
Diminisherqc
Canada220 Posts
http://ibarcraft.com/barcrafts its a site made to organise barcraft itsa liek facebook but better sounds like a godo idea from niuage there a thread about it too think it can help us for next event to keep track of people | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
On November 23 2011 06:24 Swiftvictor wrote: Ok, so I missed this Barcraft because I went to Providence. The photos and videos look amazing! Wish I was there in person too. Just want to share a quick story with the Montreal barcraft scene. After the games on Saturday night, my friend and I decided to idle in front of the door as the venue was closing so that we can catch a glimpse of players / casters who might be exiting. I bumped into Sundance, we shook hands and I told him "great job Sundance!" and then added "How about MLG Montreal next year?". He responded "We're working on something up there" and smiled as he walked away. If you're trolling, you should be banned and crucified @_@ | ||
|
aZoX
Canada358 Posts
| ||
|
Diminisherqc
Canada220 Posts
| ||
|
Diminisherqc
Canada220 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
| ||
|
Primadog
United States4411 Posts
| ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
| ||
|
Primadog
United States4411 Posts
| ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
These are the go-to guys, I would trust them with my digital life if I could. | ||
|
Primadog
United States4411 Posts
| ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
On December 06 2011 08:15 Primadog wrote: That site is speaking in tongues Carla Bruni or Laetitia Casta tongue? Ya, it's in french, biggest LAN in Montreal however. | ||
|
Primadog
United States4411 Posts
On December 06 2011 08:16 Torte de Lini wrote: Carla Bruni or Laetitia Casta tongue? Ya, it's in french, biggest LAN in Montreal however. oh... | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
| ||
|
Diminisherqc
Canada220 Posts
On December 06 2011 08:15 Primadog wrote: That site is speaking in tongues there is a button for english site top right ![]() | ||
|
Diminisherqc
Canada220 Posts
| ||
|
Primadog
United States4411 Posts
| ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|