• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10825 users

BarCraft Montreal: MLG Providence - by Vuugo.com - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Kznn
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil9072 Posts
November 22 2011 00:26 GMT
#381
holy shit.
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
November 22 2011 06:46 GMT
#382
Thank you all for the emails, kind words, PMs and MSGs on Facebook.

As I mentionned previously at the event, none of that would have been possible without you guys.

I can not wait to release all the pictures + our Movie we're producing at the moment of the event.

Checkout this little walk through for those that didn't have the chance to attend !



More & more coming up your way shortly.
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 06:51:07
November 22 2011 06:50 GMT
#383
On November 22 2011 02:13 mark05 wrote:
hey did razer forget about us? or di they just decide to not sponsor the event?


Their stuff never got to us. I don't know who's fault it is on their side, but delays happen I believe.

Glad Vuugo & EG took good care of us, they were both sharp and on the fun for the sponsorships, awesome people to deal with.

If you still HAVEN'T buy from Vuugo, what are you waiting for !

WWW.VUUGO.COM
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 07:23:31
November 22 2011 07:22 GMT
#384
I actually got to really extensively talk to Vuugo.com and get to know them. Really swell guys who are truly passionate about these sort of events and Montreal as a whole.

Consider them when buying your stuff, they're a great company and website :B

I mean, imagine how tormented they were when their table was between both rooms, but couldn't see the screen. They were almost in tears ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
November 22 2011 08:29 GMT
#385
wheres the pics

i wanna see tortedelini
why so 진지해?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 08:36:39
November 22 2011 08:32 GMT
#386
On November 22 2011 17:29 Rekrul wrote:
wheres the pics

i wanna see tortedelini


fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
u liar
you just want to make sure you're still the handsome king rofl

Pictures and Videos are coming, I'm in neither of them all I believe. I'm a CUTV interview which I don't think will be found lololol :B

(this is already printed, so we can't fix it D: Sucks)
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
November 22 2011 08:34 GMT
#387
no, i really want to see what u look like, this bothers me
why so 진지해?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 22 2011 08:34 GMT
#388
On November 22 2011 17:34 Rekrul wrote:
no, i really want to see what u look like, this bothers me


[image loading]


Family portrait.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 22 2011 08:40 GMT
#389
http://thelinknewspaper.ca/article/2261

Hey guys, Concordia University's The Link wrote an article about us! Give them some love, pick up their issue! (yeah there are some errors lol, "turn-based" haha)

edit: fuck, can't believe he quoted the "no friends" part hahahaha, boy do I look like a fuck now ha! (long-story short, CEGEP was my first English school, so I was adjusting in a way and hated everyone there)

double-edit: how did they get the number 3,000 of the Vuugo sponsorship? o_____o I don't even know if that's true.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
November 22 2011 08:58 GMT
#390
what are you hiding from
why so 진지해?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 22 2011 09:02 GMT
#391
When the interviews come out, I or someone else will post them.
Don't worry, you'll see me, I'm just not in front of the camera as much.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
November 22 2011 09:15 GMT
#392
ok, unworried for now
why so 진지해?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 09:16:32
November 22 2011 09:16 GMT
#393
Fly me to a MLG and I'll buy you a drink, shake your hand and punt me if you have a large enough boot lol

edit: sleep time
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Abraxas514
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada475 Posts
November 22 2011 15:53 GMT
#394
Oh boy just unbanned.

I was working sunday couldn't attend this one... looked amazing.

People keep on asking me about my "brother" (because we have the same last name) and I keep on telling them that we look nothing alike

But we should have at a least a facebook group with whoever has the balls to admit they like starcraft 2 in concordia. I also have FTP space to upload whatever we need.
Fear is the mind killer
Panthae
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada205 Posts
November 22 2011 18:36 GMT
#395
I was filmed and photographed by so many different people I don't know where I'll end up. But I was straight in front of the biggest screen in the main room.
For Aïur?
EAGER-beaver
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada2799 Posts
November 22 2011 19:21 GMT
#396
On November 21 2011 08:59 Siliticx wrote:
Official reddit live thread : http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/mj3ii/barcraft_montreal_live_thread_pics_vids/

MLG Clearly has the sickest nerds in the world!!!



Omg, I'm on the youtubes. If you look real close by the bar on the right there's a guy in a hwaseung OZ jersery, that's me! I was the bitter hipster nerd who lamented the bygone days of broodwar to all willing to lend an ear or a drink and hear my tragic tales of love and loss.
Simon and Garfunkel rock my face off
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
November 22 2011 19:54 GMT
#397
Were you in the GM room too beaver? I remember seeing a hwaseung OZ jersey and thinking "awesome shirt".
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
November 22 2011 20:02 GMT
#398
haha i noticed u with the hwaseung oz shirt i was a lil to ur right
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
Swiftvictor
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 21:25:03
November 22 2011 21:24 GMT
#399
Ok, so I missed this Barcraft because I went to Providence. The photos and videos look amazing! Wish I was there in person too.

Just want to share a quick story with the Montreal barcraft scene. After the games on Saturday night, my friend and I decided to idle in front of the door as the venue was closing so that we can catch a glimpse of players / casters who might be exiting. I bumped into Sundance, we shook hands and I told him "great job Sundance!" and then added "How about MLG Montreal next year?". He responded "We're working on something up there" and smiled as he walked away.
A good play executed today is better than a perfect plan next week
Panthae
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada205 Posts
November 22 2011 23:22 GMT
#400
On November 23 2011 06:24 Swiftvictor wrote:
Ok, so I missed this Barcraft because I went to Providence. The photos and videos look amazing! Wish I was there in person too.

Just want to share a quick story with the Montreal barcraft scene. After the games on Saturday night, my friend and I decided to idle in front of the door as the venue was closing so that we can catch a glimpse of players / casters who might be exiting. I bumped into Sundance, we shook hands and I told him "great job Sundance!" and then added "How about MLG Montreal next year?". He responded "We're working on something up there" and smiled as he walked away.


Sir. You give me hope.
For Aïur?
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 406
ComeBackTV 204
SteadfastSC196
Rex113
CosmosSc2 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 196
ProTech137
Rex 113
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52504
firebathero 1321
Jaedong 1224
Hyuk 922
EffOrt 499
Soulkey 442
Horang2 432
Mini 422
Soma 409
BeSt 398
[ Show more ]
Last 316
actioN 305
Stork 287
Light 273
Larva 270
Zeus 265
ggaemo 198
ZerO 177
Snow 161
Rush 140
910 121
Killer 86
Pusan 72
Mind 63
Shine 57
hero 52
Free 42
Sharp 37
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 22
Terrorterran 22
JYJ 20
HiyA 17
sorry 14
Noble 14
yabsab 14
Icarus 7
Sacsri 6
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10338
Dendi721
Counter-Strike
markeloff103
edward75
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1780
crisheroes1628
Other Games
gofns39080
singsing2121
olofmeister1238
B2W.Neo938
hiko544
byalli340
XBOCT298
Pyrionflax244
Liquid`VortiX113
ArmadaUGS102
Mew2King90
QueenE55
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 2251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH288
• StrangeGG 37
• EnkiAlexander 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1526
• Nemesis1037
• TFBlade364
Other Games
• WagamamaTV185
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 23m
OSC
23h 23m
Stellar Fest
23h 23m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.