• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10378 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 638

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 636 637 638 639 640 789 Next
Please, if you are not staff, don't answer questions in this thread, even if you think you know the answer.

Also, please take complains about bans, question about TL as a site, etc to the Website Feedback Forum.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
December 20 2014 11:12 GMT
#12741
On December 20 2014 20:06 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 20:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why not?

I don't even have HTML rights, so there's little chance you'll get them without even being staff.


so there is a chance?

I can make LR threads look nice, I used to make LR graphics,even seeker can vouch for me.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
December 20 2014 11:28 GMT
#12742
Can you give links to LR graphics you've done?
Not that I can help you get HTML rights (because I really can't), but I'm just curious.
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 20 2014 11:33 GMT
#12743
Talk to lorning about it, maybe there's some arrangement that can be made.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
December 20 2014 11:45 GMT
#12744
On December 20 2014 20:28 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
Can you give links to LR graphics you've done?
Not that I can help you get HTML rights (because I really can't), but I'm just curious.


yeah sure, why not, I actually started learning how to use PS because I didn't want to bother HPig for his stuff.
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/246812-spl-pokt-rolster-vs-cj-entus-day-2
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/290943-spl-air-force-ace-vs-team-8
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/295650-spl-team-8-vs-woongjin-stars (my favorite by far)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/299155-spl-sktelecom-t1-vs-cj-entus
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/300614-spl-kt-rolster-vs-sk-telecom-t1
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/303150-spl-team-8-vs-cj-entus
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/306109-spl-kt-rolster-vs-cj-entus
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/320882-spl-po-kt-rolster-vs-cj-entus-day-1

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/344348-osl-ro8-day-1
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/346247-osl-ro8-day-2
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/347962-osl-ro8-day-3
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
December 20 2014 16:14 GMT
#12745
On December 20 2014 19:18 Plexa wrote:
Actually as of early this year blue letters are now separate from blue. However, there is a small tell tale for people with html power but no coloured letters. In their profile they will show up as a blue poster, but their name on the forum won't be coloured!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=lorning

One example

So THATS what that meant! I had wondered about the discrepancy for a good while but never knew the answer.
Administrator
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
December 20 2014 17:01 GMT
#12746
On December 20 2014 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 20:28 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
Can you give links to LR graphics you've done?
Not that I can help you get HTML rights (because I really can't), but I'm just curious.


yeah sure, why not, I actually started learning how to use PS because I didn't want to bother HPig for his stuff.
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/246812-spl-pokt-rolster-vs-cj-entus-day-2
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/290943-spl-air-force-ace-vs-team-8
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/295650-spl-team-8-vs-woongjin-stars (my favorite by far)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/299155-spl-sktelecom-t1-vs-cj-entus
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/300614-spl-kt-rolster-vs-sk-telecom-t1
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/303150-spl-team-8-vs-cj-entus
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/306109-spl-kt-rolster-vs-cj-entus
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/320882-spl-po-kt-rolster-vs-cj-entus-day-1

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/344348-osl-ro8-day-1
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/346247-osl-ro8-day-2
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/347962-osl-ro8-day-3

I have to admit I was expecting banners made with Paint, but that's pretty good.
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-21 01:37:15
December 20 2014 18:54 GMT
#12747
On December 20 2014 20:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 20:06 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
On December 20 2014 20:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why not?

I don't even have HTML rights, so there's little chance you'll get them without even being staff.


so there is a chance?

I can make LR threads look nice, I used to make LR graphics,even seeker can vouch for me.

I vouch.
On December 20 2014 19:55 Firebolt145 wrote:
Seeker is so FUCKING sexy...

Wow firebolt you're the most amazing guy ever
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
December 21 2014 00:18 GMT
#12748
On December 21 2014 01:14 wo1fwood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 19:18 Plexa wrote:
Actually as of early this year blue letters are now separate from blue. However, there is a small tell tale for people with html power but no coloured letters. In their profile they will show up as a blue poster, but their name on the forum won't be coloured!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=lorning

One example

So THATS what that meant! I had wondered about the discrepancy for a good while but never knew the answer.

so wait, am I blue or blue letter? All I know is I'm under "News"
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
December 21 2014 01:04 GMT
#12749
On December 21 2014 09:18 Epoxide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2014 01:14 wo1fwood wrote:
On December 20 2014 19:18 Plexa wrote:
Actually as of early this year blue letters are now separate from blue. However, there is a small tell tale for people with html power but no coloured letters. In their profile they will show up as a blue poster, but their name on the forum won't be coloured!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=lorning

One example

So THATS what that meant! I had wondered about the discrepancy for a good while but never knew the answer.

so wait, am I blue or blue letter? All I know is I'm under "News"


You are blue because your name on the forums is blue, whereas mine and lornings is blue letter because we have normal names on the forums, and blue in our profile
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
December 21 2014 01:08 GMT
#12750
Wooo marquee party
Community News
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
December 21 2014 01:38 GMT
#12751
On December 21 2014 10:08 Lorning wrote:
Wooo marquee party

ATLSA is the new ABL
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
December 21 2014 05:52 GMT
#12752
On December 21 2014 10:38 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2014 10:08 Lorning wrote:
Wooo marquee party

Ayyyy Lmao

StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Kupon3ss
Profile Joined May 2008
時の回廊10066 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-21 06:07:01
December 21 2014 06:05 GMT
#12753
<marquee>
<font face="Comic Sans MS">
<font color=ff0000 size=1>C</font><font color=ff3333 size=2>a</font><font color=ff6666 size=3>n</font> <font color=ff9999 size=4>w</font><font color=ffcccc size=5>e</font> <font color=ffffff size=6>a</font><font color=ccffcc size=7>t</font> <font color=99ff99 size=6>l</font><font color=66ff66 size=5>e</font><font color=33ff33 size=4>a</font><font color=00ff00 size=3>s</font><font color=33ff33 size=2>t</font> <font color=66ff66 size=1>t</font><font color=99ff99 size=2>r</font><font color=ccffcc size=3>y</font> <font color=ffffff size=4>a</font> <font color=ffcccc size=5>l</font><font color=ff9999 size=6>i</font><font color=ff6666 size=7>t</font><font color=ff3333 size=6>t</font><font color=ff6666 size=5>l</font><font color=ff9999 size=4>e</font> <font color=ffcccc size=3>b</font><font color=ffffff size=2>i</font><font color=ccffcc size=1>t</font> <font color=99ff99 size=2>h</font><font color=66ff66 size=3>a</font><font color=33ff33 size=4>r</font><font color=00ff00 size=5>d</font><font color=33ff33 size=6>e</font><font color=66ff66 size=7>r</font><font color=99ff99 size=6>?</font></font></marquee>
When in doubt, just believe in yourself and press buttons
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
December 21 2014 07:36 GMT
#12754
On December 21 2014 15:05 Kupon3ss wrote:
Show nested quote +


Can we at least try a little bit harder?



ok
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-24 03:41:54
December 24 2014 03:41 GMT
#12755
So I've recently started posting up a few thoughts and previews for proleague on my blog. Is there anywhere more suitable for them? I didn't want to spam the main forum with them, but I also don't want to take up so many slots on the recent blog posts either. Should I just keep one preview blog and just add to it occasionally? It's just somewhere to let me practice writing out some thoughts
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 24 2014 04:41 GMT
#12756
What even are birds?
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
December 25 2014 02:55 GMT
#12757
On December 24 2014 12:41 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
So I've recently started posting up a few thoughts and previews for proleague on my blog. Is there anywhere more suitable for them? I didn't want to spam the main forum with them, but I also don't want to take up so many slots on the recent blog posts either. Should I just keep one preview blog and just add to it occasionally? It's just somewhere to let me practice writing out some thoughts

As long as you're not excessively spamming them, putting your previews up in blogs should be fine. Just don't post them all at the same time or anything like that.
On December 24 2014 13:41 batsnacks wrote:
What even are birds?

ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
peanuts
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States1225 Posts
December 25 2014 08:46 GMT
#12758
On December 24 2014 13:41 batsnacks wrote:
What even are birds?

They're modern day dinosaurs man. And they're adorable and sometimes badass.

Also I totally fucked up and hit report instead of quote, because mobile. Banlings, have mercy on this poor soul.
Writer"My greatest skill is my enjoyment of the game" - Grubby | @TL_Peanuts
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 25 2014 09:09 GMT
#12759
On December 25 2014 17:46 peanuts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2014 13:41 batsnacks wrote:
What even are birds?

They're modern day dinosaurs man. And they're adorable and sometimes badass.

Also I totally fucked up and hit report instead of quote, because mobile. Banlings, have mercy on this poor soul.


You didn't report anything^^
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
peanuts
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States1225 Posts
December 25 2014 09:26 GMT
#12760
On December 25 2014 18:09 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2014 17:46 peanuts wrote:
On December 24 2014 13:41 batsnacks wrote:
What even are birds?

They're modern day dinosaurs man. And they're adorable and sometimes badass.

Also I totally fucked up and hit report instead of quote, because mobile. Banlings, have mercy on this poor soul.


You didn't report anything^^

Huh, guess I hit quote before the report triggered. Those jump cancel shine skills finally coming in handy in other avenues of life! IM A FUCKIN WIZARD.

(Also happy bday KBB ^.^)
Writer"My greatest skill is my enjoyment of the game" - Grubby | @TL_Peanuts
Prev 1 636 637 638 639 640 789 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 854
Soulkey 315
Larva 209
Soma 199
Mind 69
ZerO 63
soO 29
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Counter-Strike
edward142
Other Games
summit1g8836
singsing1486
gofns1328
Coldzera 685
WinterStarcraft636
Sick215
Pyrionflax23
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV255
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Jankos2354
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.