• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:29
CEST 21:29
KST 04:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10919 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 789 Next
Please, if you are not staff, don't answer questions in this thread, even if you think you know the answer.

Also, please take complains about bans, question about TL as a site, etc to the Website Feedback Forum.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
November 29 2011 23:01 GMT
#841
On November 30 2011 03:24 Aeres wrote:
Which staff member is best at Mafia?

Mango.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Darkren
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 02:00:30
November 30 2011 01:27 GMT
#842
Which staff gets laid the most?

Who has the biggest penis?
"Yeah, I send (hopefully) helpful PM's quite frequently. You don't have to warn/ban everything" - KadaverBB
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
November 30 2011 01:28 GMT
#843
On November 30 2011 01:26 Monasou wrote:
How tall is Hotbid? - Sorry if this was already asked. :S

I am exactly 170 cm, that's 5'7" I believe.

On November 30 2011 03:46 Artifice wrote:
If Hotbid had eye lasers what color would they be? And if he fired them at a cup of cold coffee, would it heat the coffee, or cut the cup in half?

They would be blue like the liquid logo color.

They would turn the coffee into iced coffee.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 30 2011 01:56 GMT
#844
Do any staff members make maps?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ryuu_
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1266 Posts
November 30 2011 02:02 GMT
#845
heh heres a more appropriate question than my last:
What are TL Staff's favorite instrumental pieces? Also, what kind of midnight snacks do staff enjoy?(I'm in for a late night)
♣ Jaedong. Stork. Bisu. Calm. NaDa. SC2: Sen, MKP, DRG, MMA, Grubby, NonY, Ret, Jinro, TLO, Sheth, HayprO, Zenio,Taeja,Snute, Sea, Rain, MC,Squirtle,Stephano,Parting ,Life, and HEROOOOO <3
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 02:05:29
November 30 2011 02:04 GMT
#846
On November 30 2011 11:02 ryuu_ wrote:
heh heres a more appropriate question than my last:
What are TL Staff's favorite instrumental pieces? Also, what kind of midnight snacks do staff enjoy?(I'm in for a late night)


Favorite instrumental piece?

Yndi Halda - We Flood Empty Lakes
+ Show Spoiler +


midnight snacks? I always find myself hungry at 1am and don't want to go anywhere. I just bought a bunch of TV dinners and hot pockets so maybe that'll save me for a few days.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
November 30 2011 02:06 GMT
#847
On November 30 2011 11:02 ryuu_ wrote:
heh heres a more appropriate question than my last:
What are TL Staff's favorite instrumental pieces? Also, what kind of midnight snacks do staff enjoy?(I'm in for a late night)

Chips Ahoy (red) with milk
Moderatorgold coin
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 04:37:15
November 30 2011 02:11 GMT
#848
Edit: No longer relevant
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
November 30 2011 06:27 GMT
#849
On November 30 2011 11:02 ryuu_ wrote:
heh heres a more appropriate question than my last:
What are TL Staff's favorite instrumental pieces? Also, what kind of midnight snacks do staff enjoy?(I'm in for a late night)

i like mogwai - auto rock, stuff by explosions in the sky, and the 28 days later theme.

midnight snack: heat soft bake cookie + ice cream
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
November 30 2011 08:17 GMT
#850
On November 30 2011 07:21 Torte de Lini wrote:
Does Mani ever miss his home country?
If so, what does he miss the most about it?
City?


I think it would be unnatural to not miss it, but I have spent half my adult life in Japan now, so it is alright. If I moved back Victoria would be my choice.
ModeratorGodfather
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 30 2011 08:50 GMT
#851
Wait, you're a Canadian? You're on our side??///
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
ZergOwaR
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway280 Posts
November 30 2011 08:59 GMT
#852
who will win the last gsl tournament? hope they manage to atleast get the december 2012 tournament done before it happens
dig dig dig dig dig dig die!
valheru
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia966 Posts
November 30 2011 11:21 GMT
#853
On November 30 2011 17:17 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 07:21 Torte de Lini wrote:
Does Mani ever miss his home country?
If so, what does he miss the most about it?
City?


I think it would be unnatural to not miss it, but I have spent half my adult life in Japan now, so it is alright. If I moved back Victoria would be my choice.

As in Australia Victoria?

Also who would win in a fight Mani with his mighty banhammer or ETT with his razor sharp wit?
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Rkie
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1278 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 13:33:18
November 30 2011 12:47 GMT
#854
On November 27 2011 18:47 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 18:30 chocopaw wrote:
Suppose there is a SC event where through a weird constellation of coincidence every single member of the TL staff could attend (and would like to do so), would you leave the site without supervision or would some unlucky guys have to stay home and swing the banhammer in the LR thread?

That's an excellent question.

My solution would be to post a mod note in the LR threads saying that any ban-worthy posts would result in perm bans, without exception. I think that would keep things relatively civil for the weekend.


Hmm, interesting idea. Perhaps it should be considered more often for LR threads?


Also

On November 27 2011 03:39 marttorn wrote:
If you go to Manifesto's list of blogs, the 3 first are time-stamped as January 1st, 1970. They are off-limits to normal users.

My question is, what do you know that we don't?


What does one do to become a "not normal user"? Or I guess, what is a distinctive/special user other than mods, staff, and I assume Banlings?



Thirdly, when someone makes a new account, are they redirected to the Ten Commandments thread upon registering? I don't remember seeing it when I first registered, but I always see first posts there so is it something newer?
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
November 30 2011 13:07 GMT
#855
On November 29 2011 09:18 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 20:15 FFW_Rude wrote:
Hi,

My question will be.

If a wrestling tournament was organized with all liquid staff as wrestlers. Who would win ? And definitly. How would be dressed Hot_bid ?

If it was 1v1 and bracket style, I am pretty sure Kennigit would win because he has military training.

If it was a free for all, and you never asked this question, I believe I would win because I would manipulate everyone into killing others first. But now that I have said this, I would die first and I am not sure who would win.

I would be dressed like a ninja.


Of course a ninja... why did i ask :p
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
AtreSamus
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden142 Posts
November 30 2011 15:48 GMT
#856
Sorry if this has been stated somewhere else. I tried to search for it but entering a search with the word Liquid in it is a bit...

Anyways my questions is:

Can "anyone" tag themselves "LiquidXxxxxx".
Its not that I want to but I have seen a few "LiquidXs" around here and there and Im wondering if they are infact probably representing teamliquid.net or if they are just fanboys and if so whats your feeling on that?

Personally I think it smells a bit like "imposter" if you wherent acctually involved on a higher level than just forums user to be using your tag.
Im as wide as a Mothership. I even cloak children and small objects when I move around.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
November 30 2011 15:56 GMT
#857
flamewheel,if you were any other pokemon move/attack, which one would you be?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 16:06:28
November 30 2011 16:06 GMT
#858
On November 30 2011 20:21 valheru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 17:17 Manifesto7 wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:21 Torte de Lini wrote:
Does Mani ever miss his home country?
If so, what does he miss the most about it?
City?


I think it would be unnatural to not miss it, but I have spent half my adult life in Japan now, so it is alright. If I moved back Victoria would be my choice.

As in Australia Victoria?

As in Victoria, BC, Canada.

Mani's Doppleganger lives in Calgary. I've seen him twice on the train and probably weird him out because I always stare him down like "Is that Mani???? Oh wait."
Moderator
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 30 2011 18:16 GMT
#859
On December 01 2011 01:06 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 20:21 valheru wrote:
On November 30 2011 17:17 Manifesto7 wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:21 Torte de Lini wrote:
Does Mani ever miss his home country?
If so, what does he miss the most about it?
City?


I think it would be unnatural to not miss it, but I have spent half my adult life in Japan now, so it is alright. If I moved back Victoria would be my choice.

As in Australia Victoria?

As in Victoria, BC, Canada.

Mani's Doppleganger lives in Calgary. I've seen him twice on the train and probably weird him out because I always stare him down like "Is that Mani???? Oh wait."


You should grab a strand from his mustache to verify his identity
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
November 30 2011 23:33 GMT
#860
WOOT MANI come back, I want to meet some staff! specially home town ones! (this is weird cause I'm learning Japanese next semester)
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 789 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 629
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 119
JuggernautJason65
Nina 45
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29313
Calm 2834
Mini 146
firebathero 128
Dewaltoss 105
soO 45
HiyA 27
Hyun 26
Bale 23
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
Aegong 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8497
XaKoH 286
canceldota2
League of Legends
Doublelift29
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1598
fl0m1575
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu671
Other Games
FrodaN2301
B2W.Neo583
Beastyqt581
mouzStarbuck326
Livibee185
ToD182
KnowMe146
C9.Mang0125
Trikslyr115
RotterdaM99
Mew2King43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
• Shiphtur804
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 46m
Replay Cast
3h 31m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.