• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8662 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 789 Next
Please, if you are not staff, don't answer questions in this thread, even if you think you know the answer.

Also, please take complains about bans, question about TL as a site, etc to the Website Feedback Forum.
romanov
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands892 Posts
November 25 2011 21:06 GMT
#761
So on Twitter i saw that Manifesto7 play's hockey, is that field or ice hockey?
justincover
Profile Joined August 2011
United States37 Posts
November 26 2011 00:45 GMT
#762
i want to have a stream thread. where can i create 1.?..
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
November 26 2011 00:49 GMT
#763
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=175682
Moderator
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
November 26 2011 01:34 GMT
#764
can some one put a box at the top saying something like "search before you ask chances are it was asked in the old thread" + Show Spoiler +
this is a test ^^
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Flossy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States870 Posts
November 26 2011 01:43 GMT
#765
On November 26 2011 06:03 Ares[Effort] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 05:47 Flossy wrote:
If I had a red or blue name, what would my custom icon be?

[image loading]

Radical. I hope it's mint flavored.
etternaonline.com
justincover
Profile Joined August 2011
United States37 Posts
November 26 2011 01:43 GMT
#766
On November 26 2011 09:49 Empyrean wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=175682

i did that..but u guys never move it yet..please help me move it

here is the thread i made..http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=285335
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
November 26 2011 02:12 GMT
#767
Wait, what? It's in the User Streams section ._.
Moderator
justincover
Profile Joined August 2011
United States37 Posts
November 26 2011 03:42 GMT
#768
oh is been moved?..i didnt realize that.. thank you very much
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 26 2011 08:47 GMT
#769
How did you watch the opening day of Proleague?
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
aguynamedoleg
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States30 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 13:24:10
November 26 2011 13:13 GMT
#770
I see I can not start an introduction thread as a new member I need to wait three days. So this will be it, as it may as well answer my questions for one of my goals.

My name is Oleg, aguynamedoleg is my handle, it is my youtube account, it is my SC2 ingame character name, it is my character in Tribes Ascend, it has been a name in some random Asian Casino Business F2P Model MMOs, and countless games over the course of my gaming "career"

HON- never got over high 1800s Current name Vegeta (RIP Moti) I have put in a request to acquire a copyright license from S2 games to upload, promote, and monetize Heroes of Newerth videos that I have created, in the process of rendering, uploading, and future videos.

I think I might have top 10 best HON gameplay videos uploaded from 09' That was the best time in HON. I do not think will ever experience the fun and excitement of playing HON then that time, when it was all new, beta, anything goes, the rage, oh the rage HON founded the word "rage" it also seems to have pioneered SC2's Replay system, as SC2 had a good look at it, it was genius.

SC2- Gold league 1s, diamond 2s

I bought SC2 a few months ago and played a bit of the single player. I did not want to play the multi-player as I was trying to get out of gaming, but here I am here...

WOW BC- Main Feral Tank, tanked brut/felmyst within two weeks of release (Security guild on Arthas) RIP Moti
Organized weekly Gruul's/ that other boss in the 1st starting zone in BC..hmm wow! I forgat the name but I main tanked the entire bosses, sometimes I let others try for fun, I organized it from stratch every saturday for 3months, and for my knowledge no one has ever done that before me...I tried to use my exalted guild to help but they were "too good" or just tired of raiding. It was a very big deal of what I was doing, but I do not think anybody realized that amount of work it took me to get 25 random strangers to cooperate, and stay in the raid while I recruited more, sometimes it took up to an hour... Same thing with Kara.

I was also one of the first few people to organize and befriend an excellent group of players from 4-5 top guilds in the realm for a weekly ZA run..We exchanged numbers...I called every player during the specified raid day, and we were organized, very few showed up late, and we rarely had a problem getting together. After a while some players got greedy, as they got their ZA mounts... and we needed replacements... again "too good"

I was very fair with all the rolls and never set aside something juicy or really rare for friends, I can't think of their respective item names from the number of raids but if someone knows what raids I am talking about, then I hope they know what drops I am talking about.

After a while, I started to organize groups to farm trash in Sunwell for the gems, recipes, and crafting material or whatever it was for item upgrades...I never took a single item from the trash, I did that almost everyday...I was playing WOW 12+ hours a day for more then 6months.

I am very proud of the WOW achievements, sorry if sounds like I am bragging too much.

Dransik - Birnical (RIP Slither) and now nothing after they did the server reset...(fail publisher owns the rights to the ultimate online inspired 2d clone[Developed by one of the designers from Ultimata Online, early 1998-2000 project)

Personal Projects-
The personal videos I create and store on youtube, is by a character A Guy Named Oleg, it was the foundation, it all began there.

Tribes Ascend- aguynamedoleg is my character on there
I played the origional Tribes, it bothers me that some people might compare this game to Halo...It is nothing like that...Halo is single player dribble. Halo will never be a multi-player game in my book, it is console...there is no community. It is one of the things about SC2 that throws me off. SC2 is not a multi-player game, the left over nostalgia is the multi-player of SC2. I have very little respect for Blizzard as an organization these days. They got blinded by their success. Warcraft 1 and 2 was a good game... Seems like they just milk their products, no creativity :/

I have two or three beta keys still, sitting on my account, if anybody needs, one guy contacted me on youtube asking for one, but never got back to me when I wanted to double check.

Skyrim-
I recently started a playthrough of my Skyrim experience, I am at 53 episodes uploaded about ~30 hours of 720p 30m-1hour long episodes...(kind of shocks me that some people would do playthroughs of Skyrim and make their videos less then 15minutes. I was debating 2hour long each before I started and the 1hour ones were a test, IE could not upload 3-4gb files to youtube, but google chroome could!!!)

I think that is it, hmm..no wait...I did a short documentary(2hours long?) on buying Ipads during their release 5 nights in a row, in different stores, waiting in line, and then I sold them over in Russia for profit among other things of course but Ipads were the gold, the grey gold, as it is a grey market.

I just wanted to create a smal introduction of myself and this is the only place it seemed logical for me to do so. I hope I can post this much and I need to copy/paste this critical hit of a introduction in fear of losing it to bugs or user errors.

Hello, my name is Oleg, just A Guy Named Oleg, would you promote me? Or must I prove, I am the one.



PS

The ending might be corny, might be creative, might be anything, this is life, as the message still stands, over the hovering sands, over the pillars of sea, and within you and me, we are alive, and this is our life.

It is 8:20am, I have not slept, I am not sleepy :/ Racing thoughs keep me up. The letters strangely begin to confuse as I jump to alarm out of worry of making a mistake. The convienence of a spellchecker, a life of pampering.
Goods news, Star Wars Old Republic Beta in 38minutes, but I am too tired to make any meaningful sense come out of my brain and out of mouth into a mic. The sheer panic brings zerglings down my body. The fear of an army of zealots and stalkers over the horizon. The madness of 8 barrack reactor marine rally. The absoluteness in nothingness.






Russian/American youtube.com/aguynamedoleg
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 26 2011 13:21 GMT
#771
While everyone appreciates an introduction and it's quite a lovely read, this is for asking staff questions and not introductions! I highly suggest the alternative- to open a blog. (Click profile, My blog on the far right). You'll still have to wait the three days unfortunately but it really is the best way to go. Alternatively for the here and now, there is a thread dedicated to the stories behind user ID choice with over 2600 posts, (Here!).

However, most of all- Welcome to TL.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
aguynamedoleg
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States30 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 13:32:17
November 26 2011 13:30 GMT
#772
err...
thank you, I am happy you enjoyed it. thanks for the link to that thread, i will post there, I hope it is okay.
Russian/American youtube.com/aguynamedoleg
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 26 2011 13:38 GMT
#773
No problem I'm not perfect ^_^)b
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
aguynamedoleg
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States30 Posts
November 26 2011 13:59 GMT
#774
why do you say your not perfect?
Russian/American youtube.com/aguynamedoleg
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
November 26 2011 14:05 GMT
#775
You can't ask him that, he's not staff.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 14:15:52
November 26 2011 14:08 GMT
#776
Philosophically? I'm not a heuristically programmed algorithmic computer and am capable of error. Empirically (and related to TL)? Roughly one warning per thousand posts.

+ Show Spoiler [tofucakey] +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
ಠ_ಠ

j/k <3
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
aguynamedoleg
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States30 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 14:12:01
November 26 2011 14:08 GMT
#777
tofucake- LOL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
prob1- hmmm hmmm hmm, oh a user error? it happens, but not sure again, if you said or did anything wrong to warrant your statement, maybe i missed something, still have not slept. check out the song "supergirl" by "reamonn"
Russian/American youtube.com/aguynamedoleg
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 26 2011 14:14 GMT
#778
Okay serious note- please keep on topic with questions for actual staff members. Feel free to PM me if you have questions or want to recommend songs.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
November 26 2011 15:56 GMT
#779
lol
writers arent staff

they are slaves
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 26 2011 18:34 GMT
#780
I think my next post would be better suited for a pm.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 789 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM776
TKL 274
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 776
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 274
IndyStarCraft 186
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16009
Calm 2568
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 145
Rush 84
Zeus 47
EffOrt 36
Free 35
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m5263
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 799
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1743
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo355
C9.Mang0298
crisheroes215
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
UpATreeSC57
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2661
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 16m
INu's Battles
16h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.