• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:31
CEST 03:31
KST 10:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7515 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 248

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 246 247 248 249 250 789 Next
Please, if you are not staff, don't answer questions in this thread, even if you think you know the answer.

Also, please take complains about bans, question about TL as a site, etc to the Website Feedback Forum.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
November 15 2012 13:14 GMT
#4941
On November 15 2012 12:58 salle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 12:56 tofucake wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:54 arb wrote:
May I ask what my posting distribution is? Like where at and what not(ive seen a couple people with theres)

yes

Quite sure if you go back a few pages you'll see it was said that if anyone wants their distribution to PM someone. So as to not spam this thread with this request.

That's still asking, technically.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
November 15 2012 13:16 GMT
#4942
On November 15 2012 13:29 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 12:58 salle wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:56 tofucake wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:54 arb wrote:
May I ask what my posting distribution is? Like where at and what not(ive seen a couple people with theres)

yes

Quite sure if you go back a few pages you'll see it was said that if anyone wants their distribution to PM someone. So as to not spam this thread with this request.

my apologies! on another question, what is every mods favorite kind of beer?!


My hometown beer: Moritz Fiege Pils and especially their Radler. Other than that Beck's and Heineken.
Liquipedia
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
November 15 2012 13:24 GMT
#4943
Becks Dark is good.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
November 15 2012 14:00 GMT
#4944
On November 15 2012 13:29 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 12:58 salle wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:56 tofucake wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:54 arb wrote:
May I ask what my posting distribution is? Like where at and what not(ive seen a couple people with theres)

yes

Quite sure if you go back a few pages you'll see it was said that if anyone wants their distribution to PM someone. So as to not spam this thread with this request.

my apologies! on another question, what is every mods favorite kind of beer?!


Staropramen

On November 15 2012 22:14 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 12:58 salle wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:56 tofucake wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:54 arb wrote:
May I ask what my posting distribution is? Like where at and what not(ive seen a couple people with theres)

yes

Quite sure if you go back a few pages you'll see it was said that if anyone wants their distribution to PM someone. So as to not spam this thread with this request.

That's still asking, technically.

I didn't say you were wrong, I just expanded on your answer, which was a bit terse.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-16 00:54:07
November 16 2012 00:53 GMT
#4945
On November 15 2012 13:29 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 12:58 salle wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:56 tofucake wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:54 arb wrote:
May I ask what my posting distribution is? Like where at and what not(ive seen a couple people with theres)

yes

Quite sure if you go back a few pages you'll see it was said that if anyone wants their distribution to PM someone. So as to not spam this thread with this request.

my apologies! on another question, what is every mods favorite kind of beer?!

There's a guy out in Wisconsin who makes a beer called S.O.B. O.M.G. and it has this absolutely brilliant basil kick.

What do I buy most often? Goose Island's 312, Surly Coffee Bender, Abita(!) Purple Haze, or Ace Pear Cider. I'm not a dark beer person. I'll have Surly Furious, but that's about the only PA I can stand.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
aneruok
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada122 Posts
November 16 2012 02:29 GMT
#4946
Hey TL, I'm planning a vacation between march or april. but can only spend about 5 days in South Korea.
I am pretty much looking for any info on what to do while I'm there or when might be a good time to go between march/april.
I am thinking of an esports vacation if that is possible, and going to watch some starcraft would be a highlight.
I honestly have no idea where to start looking so any help would be nice.

So far I've seen this map http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors2/news/60072 for the gomtv studio address.

- Location of the Code A matches
- Location of some pcbangs
- Food (korean bbq)
- anything else I should know

Thanks in advance.
muffinbaby
Profile Joined September 2010
16 Posts
November 16 2012 03:28 GMT
#4947
Yes, I have a question. Um, often times my household sponges accumulate an awful amount of buildup. What can I do to prevent this?
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-16 03:29:39
November 16 2012 03:28 GMT
#4948
Sorry. Plebeians shouldn't answer.
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
November 17 2012 00:32 GMT
#4949
do any of you like cooking?
I LieK Turtles
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
November 17 2012 03:36 GMT
#4950
i love to cook
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
November 17 2012 06:05 GMT
#4951
On November 17 2012 09:32 Samsc2 wrote:
do any of you like cooking?

I cook pretty much every day and enjoy doing it, more when I have people over than just cooking for myself though.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
fusefuse
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Estonia4644 Posts
November 17 2012 10:43 GMT
#4952
On November 17 2012 15:05 salle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2012 09:32 Samsc2 wrote:
do any of you like cooking?

I cook pretty much every day and enjoy doing it, more when I have people over than just cooking for myself though.


salle makes yummy carbonara
havent got the chance to sample anything else so far
Liquipedia@jkursk
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-17 12:56:02
November 17 2012 12:55 GMT
#4953
I did a pre-order to get HOTS through the TL store and I still haven't received my beta key. It's been roughly 4-5 days now, is this normal or should I have received it by now?

edit: spelling
Can you feel the rush?
Tabashi
Profile Joined June 2011
Belgium129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-17 16:19:09
November 17 2012 14:58 GMT
#4954
On November 17 2012 21:55 sYz-Adrenaline wrote:
I did a pre-order to get HOTS through the TL store and I still haven't received my beta key. It's been roughly 4-5 days now, is this normal or should I have received it by now?

edit: spelling


You should've had it withing 5 minutes :S I made several preorders yesterday and received a beta key at every preorder after only 1 to 10 minutes. Try cancelling your order and make it again?

User was warned for disregarding the mod note at the top of the thread
"I'll be the hero you deserve." - HerO, aKa the Batman Protoss
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 17 2012 16:10 GMT
#4955
On November 15 2012 13:29 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 12:58 salle wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:56 tofucake wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:54 arb wrote:
May I ask what my posting distribution is? Like where at and what not(ive seen a couple people with theres)

yes

Quite sure if you go back a few pages you'll see it was said that if anyone wants their distribution to PM someone. So as to not spam this thread with this request.

my apologies! on another question, what is every mods favorite kind of beer?!


Dark lagers, guiness is the most popular of these. As a dessert type of beer, there's Young's double choclate stout.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
November 17 2012 23:14 GMT
#4956
On November 18 2012 01:10 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 13:29 arb wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:58 salle wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:56 tofucake wrote:
On November 15 2012 12:54 arb wrote:
May I ask what my posting distribution is? Like where at and what not(ive seen a couple people with theres)

yes

Quite sure if you go back a few pages you'll see it was said that if anyone wants their distribution to PM someone. So as to not spam this thread with this request.

my apologies! on another question, what is every mods favorite kind of beer?!


Dark lagers, guiness is the most popular of these. As a dessert type of beer, there's Young's double choclate stout.

Uhm isn't Guinness is a stout? And a dark lager is like Löwenbräu Dunkel, for example.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
SirJolt
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
the Dagon Knight4015 Posts
November 17 2012 23:53 GMT
#4957
I think guinness is technically a porter, but I don't know what that is either...
Moderator@SirJolt
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
November 18 2012 00:17 GMT
#4958
what is beer I don't even

also, I like cooking

/useful post
Writer
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
November 18 2012 00:29 GMT
#4959
I don't really like Porter, more a fan of Voldemort.
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
November 18 2012 03:48 GMT
#4960
On November 18 2012 08:53 SirJolt wrote:
I think guinness is technically a porter, but I don't know what that is either...

All stouts are porters, not all porters are stouts. So you are correct in saying it's a porter too. However it's not a lager, nor a dark lager, as far as I know.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Prev 1 246 247 248 249 250 789 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings103
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
RuFF_SC2 125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 320
Bale 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
Doublelift6378
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10303
C9.Mang0337
PiLiPiLi6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1106
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP147
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 29m
Replay Cast
21h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.