• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:15
CEST 05:15
KST 12:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8294 users

[Toronto] MLG Viewing [Orlando - October 16th] - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Galleon.frigate
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada721 Posts
October 13 2011 15:49 GMT
#61
On September 30 2011 08:56 MetalLobster wrote:
I'm almost sure I'll be there, I really hope nothing gets in the way like the last couple events I've said I would come>.<


beer on me if you make it bro!!! get your a$$ out of the house!
VikingKong
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
China509 Posts
October 13 2011 23:59 GMT
#62
On October 13 2011 07:58 JasonX wrote:
Aw, damn I wish it was downtown Toronto, an area more accessible by TTC. T_T

Well if anyone has a ride and lives in Downtown Toronto (UofT Campus) Area, please give me a PM! I can definitely help with gas money, et.

Uhhh, isn't this super downtown+accessible by TTC...? Are you thinking of the one at St. Louis in Markham? This is right by the Bathurst station, even though it's on Markham street.
Fiddlah
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada18 Posts
October 14 2011 00:51 GMT
#63
I have work on Sunday till 2PM however I may go later. I will also more than likely be driving with my brother so I will have about 3 spots in the car. I live around Islington and Eglington area and I'm willing to pick up along the BLOOR subway line. I will confirm my carpool by tomorrow

EXCITED!!!
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
October 14 2011 04:59 GMT
#64
FRIGGIN PUMPED

ps. jasonX, this is right by the TTC man, i take a GO bus from out near Guelph for these events and every time its super easy to get too them
Dwell
Raisauce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada864 Posts
October 14 2011 07:40 GMT
#65
On October 14 2011 00:49 Galleon.frigate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 08:56 MetalLobster wrote:
I'm almost sure I'll be there, I really hope nothing gets in the way like the last couple events I've said I would come>.<


beer on me if you make it bro!!! get your a$$ out of the house!


what about my beer? i'm coming!
mprs
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2933 Posts
October 14 2011 08:20 GMT
#66
On September 30 2011 05:20 Galleon.frigate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 04:48 TorontoRaccoon wrote:
Is it worth going there alone? None of my friends seem to care much about SC2.


Buddy I've gone alone to most every event and made so many new friends in the sc2 world... it's epic


This is a distorted truth. What he neglects to tell you is that he is handsome as fuck.
We talkin about PRACTICE
ChiefSlapaho
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada47 Posts
October 14 2011 10:43 GMT
#67
On October 14 2011 00:49 Galleon.frigate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 08:56 MetalLobster wrote:
I'm almost sure I'll be there, I really hope nothing gets in the way like the last couple events I've said I would come>.<


beer on me if you make it bro!!! get your a$$ out of the house!



Do I get this same deal? =D


ABUSE ABUSE!!!
Social media coordinator with eSports Canada - www.facebook.com/eSportsCanada - www.twitter.com/eSports_Canada
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
October 14 2011 20:38 GMT
#68
On October 14 2011 19:43 ChiefSlapaho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 00:49 Galleon.frigate wrote:
On September 30 2011 08:56 MetalLobster wrote:
I'm almost sure I'll be there, I really hope nothing gets in the way like the last couple events I've said I would come>.<


beer on me if you make it bro!!! get your a$$ out of the house!



Do I get this same deal? =D


ABUSE ABUSE!!!


After Galleon has a few drinks your can just remind him that he said he would buy you a drink lol

Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 21:23:52
October 14 2011 21:23 GMT
#69
Hope to make it out to watch HerO win.
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
October 15 2011 02:12 GMT
#70
Will there be a Barcraft for the Oct 22 Blizzcon and GSL Code S double finals?
ryot6
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada8 Posts
October 15 2011 05:39 GMT
#71
Damnit I have a date that night! MAAAAAAYBE I can rush it so I can make it out to watch the finals, I've never been to a barcraft event before!
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
October 15 2011 06:34 GMT
#72
On October 15 2011 06:23 caradoc wrote:
Hope to make it out to watch HerO win.

you mean to watch IdrA win
ChiefSlapaho
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada47 Posts
October 15 2011 14:54 GMT
#73
@zzoram probably for one at least (most likely blizzcon)
The gsl ones are super easly in the mornig for us (like 5-7 am) and thats kinda... hard to schedule.

@ryot6 grow a pair and reschedule.

@goghamx Excellent advice from someone who's clearly seen mario drunk a few times.. trollololol


SO PUMPED FOR TOMORROW FUCK YEAH
Social media coordinator with eSports Canada - www.facebook.com/eSportsCanada - www.twitter.com/eSports_Canada
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
October 15 2011 15:36 GMT
#74
On October 15 2011 23:54 ChiefSlapaho wrote:
@zzoram probably for one at least (most likely blizzcon)
The gsl ones are super easly in the mornig for us (like 5-7 am) and thats kinda... hard to schedule.

@ryot6 grow a pair and reschedule.

@goghamx Excellent advice from someone who's clearly seen mario drunk a few times.. trollololol


SO PUMPED FOR TOMORROW FUCK YEAH

arent the GSL finals going to be at blizzcon though?
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
October 15 2011 15:44 GMT
#75
On October 15 2011 23:54 ChiefSlapaho wrote:
@zzoram probably for one at least (most likely blizzcon)
The gsl ones are super easly in the mornig for us (like 5-7 am) and thats kinda... hard to schedule.

@ryot6 grow a pair and reschedule.

@goghamx Excellent advice from someone who's clearly seen mario drunk a few times.. trollololol


SO PUMPED FOR TOMORROW FUCK YEAH


GSL Code S Finals are part of Blizzcon. There will be two finals on the same day during PST daytime hours.
slained
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada966 Posts
October 15 2011 16:32 GMT
#76
I think I shall try to come
OPKutty
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada45 Posts
October 15 2011 17:36 GMT
#77
Time to start convincing my friends who play SC2 and have a car! This will be epic I reaaalllly hope I can come!
doovchan
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada111 Posts
October 15 2011 23:05 GMT
#78
How is parking near the cafe? We're only staying for a bit and then driving 5 mins down the road to the Natsumen concert.
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
October 15 2011 23:18 GMT
#79
On October 15 2011 14:39 ryot6 wrote:
Damnit I have a date that night! MAAAAAAYBE I can rush it so I can make it out to watch the finals, I've never been to a barcraft event before!


bring your date, chicks dig starcraft.
Dwell
agtemd
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada362 Posts
October 15 2011 23:44 GMT
#80
What time can we start coming tomorrow??
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft465
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft481
PiGStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 186
SpeCial 41
PiLiPiLi 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1432
White-Ra 179
Hyuk 47
Noble 35
Bale 31
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 582
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox731
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor645
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 470
C9.Mang0324
Sick85
ViBE68
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo717
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 45m
Online Event
7h 45m
FEL
12h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.