• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:57
CEST 00:57
KST 07:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10565 users

Jin Air Star League Finals Meetup, Seoul - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Tomred87
Profile Joined June 2009
United States46 Posts
September 15 2011 12:46 GMT
#21
@FuRong yeah I was at the Zero Flash finals... I was the one that spoke Korean. Your name looks familiar too... but I can't quite remember who you were.
syst
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
United States247 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 12:58:36
September 15 2011 12:57 GMT
#22
I'd love to exchange numbers with anyone meeting up (Korean phone numbers). I booked the same hostel, hero. Thanks for the suggestion. Where are we meeting up, and what time? I'm going to grab a train that gets in at around 12:30, then gotta grab the metro just two stops to samgakji, so I imagine I'll be out of that station around 1pm or so.

Msg me to exchange numbers!

Edit: I see it seems like we're meeting at the gate. Works for me!
RunningInSquares
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States215 Posts
September 16 2011 06:14 GMT
#23
I'm in Seoul until the end of December so I've been to some matches and I plan to go to many others including this one. I'm down to meet early for this.

Isn't it in Yongsan though? I told some people it was in that area and I planned to take them to the big tech store there before the games start. My number is 010-2330-0867
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 06:24:05
September 16 2011 06:23 GMT
#24
Jangbi! Anyone that attends is luckier than me!
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
September 16 2011 15:23 GMT
#25
So what's the plan guys? Are we meeting at 1pm at Samgakji station, or later on?
Don't hate the player, hate the game
only.her0
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Singapore78 Posts
September 16 2011 16:20 GMT
#26
1pm at samkaji gate 1, I'll be there, look for a really tall guy
[s] cuteangels [/s] CuteBOys no.1 fan
syst
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
United States247 Posts
September 16 2011 23:49 GMT
#27
I'll be there, too.
ggggbabybabybaby
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada304 Posts
September 17 2011 01:41 GMT
#28
Wish I could be there ㅜㅜ

Have fun guys. I expect some good cheerfuls. Maybe one of you can even get a flag?!?!?!

For those of you looking for a hostel http://www.hostelbookers.com/hostels/south-korea/seoul/67046/

Is a pretty fun place. I've stayed there a lot. The owners are super cool and you can always eat with them for free if you're hanging around the hostel when they finish cooking. Plus its in Hongdae which is a pretty awesome place to be staying for nightlife stuff.
syst
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
United States247 Posts
September 18 2011 11:00 GMT
#29
Hey guys. The event was amazing. I made a blog post with the flickr photo set linked, check it out:

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=266691
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 125
Vindicta 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11446
Artosis 561
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3954
JimRising 581
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox712
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4687
Khaldor1107
Other Games
summit1g8368
shahzam631
FrodaN141
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS93
NeuroSwarm77
ViBE59
JuggernautJason41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 38
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie676
• Scarra455
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 4m
Stellar Fest
14h 4m
OSC
23h 4m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.