• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8740 users

Boston BarCraft - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
PopcornColonel
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
August 19 2011 21:09 GMT
#41
Man, I hope I get to go to school in Boston next year =) I'm a high school senior now, so when I get accepted to college, I may be heading up to Boston!

If I do get accepted, you can count me in (next year) !!
Zerg delenda est.
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
August 19 2011 21:16 GMT
#42
On August 18 2011 15:17 DONTPANIC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 15:12 iNCuBuS_ wrote:
On August 18 2011 05:04 Primadog wrote:
Your username does not inspire confidence...

Haha, I didn't even notice his name was Dont Panic
Regardless, I might be there, whether I brave the train or drive in



Well... touchè. But my b.net id is freightcndr.533 if you wanna play. I can tell you all about the rail system.


But can you tell me how to see the galaxy for less than 30 Altarian dollars a day?
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
August 20 2011 05:13 GMT
#43
I'll be there! Might bring friends (depending on friends' willingness)
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
August 20 2011 17:36 GMT
#44
Going to be there. This place is super accessible (North Station on the Orange Line). Seriously, if you're in Boston and over 18, you can't call yourself a starcraft fan if you're not there.
Kortosis
Profile Joined April 2011
United States6 Posts
August 22 2011 00:34 GMT
#45
I will be there. This is going to be sick
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people."
riff
Profile Joined December 2010
United States113 Posts
August 22 2011 05:09 GMT
#46
On August 19 2011 12:10 Orphen wrote:
Anyone from Suffolk?

I'm an alum. I'll try to make it if I can, looks pretty cool.
There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. -Mazer Rackham
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
August 22 2011 23:50 GMT
#47
Get hype son
mechavoc
Profile Joined December 2010
United States664 Posts
August 23 2011 14:25 GMT
#48
Hope there is a good turn out
ranman034
Profile Joined August 2011
United States7 Posts
August 23 2011 14:48 GMT
#49
Do we know how fast The Greatest Bar's Internet is? Will it be able to stream to multiple TVs?
I make it rain
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
August 23 2011 16:10 GMT
#50
On August 23 2011 23:48 ranman034 wrote:
Do we know how fast The Greatest Bar's Internet is? Will it be able to stream to multiple TVs?

I was under the impression that they had the capability to have all TVs display the same thing, but that might not be the case. Don't look at me, I'm not the one organizing this.
Chinchillin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States259 Posts
August 23 2011 16:26 GMT
#51
God I can't wait for this
Leenocktopus! InNoVation!
Danimal81
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5 Posts
August 23 2011 16:52 GMT
#52
I am so excited for this, I can't even express it in real words.
I love this plan. Let's do it.
Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
August 23 2011 17:02 GMT
#53
Guys, can you come down here and push Delaware closer to Boston? Kthx
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
August 23 2011 18:08 GMT
#54
On August 24 2011 02:02 Chargelot wrote:
Guys, can you come down here and push Delaware closer to Boston? Kthx


The Earthquake was a great start, but you only moved me by a fraction of an inch.
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
ranman034
Profile Joined August 2011
United States7 Posts
August 23 2011 19:33 GMT
#55
On August 24 2011 01:10 sylverfyre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2011 23:48 ranman034 wrote:
Do we know how fast The Greatest Bar's Internet is? Will it be able to stream to multiple TVs?

I was under the impression that they had the capability to have all TVs display the same thing, but that might not be the case. Don't look at me, I'm not the one organizing this.



Yes but I hope the stream will be at least 720p and not freeze up a lot.
I make it rain
oob
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden630 Posts
August 23 2011 19:37 GMT
#56
Wow, that place is so sick. I feel like moving to the US just to be there O.O
Happiest man on earth
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
August 23 2011 19:38 GMT
#57
On August 22 2011 14:09 riff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 12:10 Orphen wrote:
Anyone from Suffolk?

I'm an alum. I'll try to make it if I can, looks pretty cool.


I'm currently a student at Suffolk as well. Not sure if I can make it to the event though. I wish you guys would post your name up in the TL college thread so I don't feel like the only guy who goes to Suffolk here =(
Blackcat008
Profile Joined February 2011
United States22 Posts
August 23 2011 23:46 GMT
#58
is it possible to lower the minimum age and slap on a drink minimum?

I see quite a few comments of people who would love to attend but are too young (including myself). Bof age to drink is clearly not the problem, so what is it?
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
August 24 2011 00:02 GMT
#59
This is all the information I got from the organizer, asking at the facebook will probably be the fastest way to get a response. https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=175663342503892
Thank God and gunrun.
Taryssa
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1628 Posts
August 24 2011 11:22 GMT
#60
On August 18 2011 15:12 iNCuBuS_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 05:04 Primadog wrote:
Your username does not inspire confidence...

Haha, I didn't even notice his name was Dont Panic
Regardless, I might be there, whether I brave the train or drive in


The trains in/out from Boston are very safe, actually completely and utterly boring as hell even late at night.

Pretty cheap, too.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 624
ProTech133
UpATreeSC 126
Nina 76
JuggernautJason51
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6820
XaKoH 384
monkeys_forever77
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1657
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1434
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2057
Beastyqt605
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck365
Livibee188
ToD157
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe142
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King49
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur739
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 21m
Replay Cast
3h 6m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.