• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

ESPORTS Aviators v2.0 - Orders open - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Antimatterz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1010 Posts
August 09 2011 22:32 GMT
#21
god damn i dont know why i want a pair of these so much. Walking around my high school with these....

FUCK YES
"HotBid [11:45 AM]: i dunno i kinda like the big muta shooting smaller mutas out"
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
August 09 2011 23:43 GMT
#22
Buy some, its supporting ESPORTS
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
August 10 2011 00:08 GMT
#23
Hi.

Unfortunately, you cannot start a normal thread to sell merchandise on TL.net. Contact Hot_Bid via PM to discuss purchasing a sponsored thread.

Sorry about that and I hope you go through with it.
Moderator
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
August 10 2011 01:05 GMT
#24
Worked it out!
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
August 10 2011 01:15 GMT
#25
<3 Hot_Bid! You were the inspiration of course!
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Andymoo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States110 Posts
August 10 2011 01:31 GMT
#26
this is a perfect birthday present for myself, imo ^_^ email sent!
Eleaven
Profile Joined September 2010
772 Posts
August 10 2011 07:31 GMT
#27
CHILL GET OUT

That's essentially what just happened here! :D.
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
August 10 2011 07:35 GMT
#28
Godamnit! this is so tempting! im sure like the TL shirts, it will be sold out soon lol
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
August 10 2011 08:14 GMT
#29
I have a quick question: I don't have a paypal account. However, whenever I buy season passes for GSL, I can pay through credit card. Would I be able to do so or do I need to create an actualy paypal account?
Leo702
Profile Joined April 2011
United States53 Posts
August 10 2011 09:08 GMT
#30
Cool, I sent you an e-mail. New shades would be nice to use driving until next January/February when the sun isn't as bright on the eyes.
It's only a game. justin.tv/Leo702
Keldory
Profile Joined December 2010
United States65 Posts
August 10 2011 11:14 GMT
#31
Awesome!! Email sent, can't wait!
"LAMO"
zeOllie
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Australia486 Posts
August 10 2011 11:18 GMT
#32
Awrh, although I don't have the cash to splash on these aviators, I still LOVE how you put Australia in the shipping category. I think people underestimate the Aussie fanbase on TL and much love to you for recognising us
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
August 10 2011 11:42 GMT
#33
On August 10 2011 10:05 Hot_Bid wrote:
Worked it out!

Will we be seeing every member of Liquid with these glasses at Raleigh now?
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
August 10 2011 11:46 GMT
#34
HotBid..."I'll reopen your thread if you send me a free pair"

On August 10 2011 18:08 Leo702 wrote:
Cool, I sent you an e-mail. New shades would be nice to use driving until next January/February when the sun isn't as bright on the eyes.


I wouldn't want to be on the same road as anyone wearing these D:
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
August 10 2011 11:49 GMT
#35
On August 10 2011 20:18 zeOllie wrote:
Awrh, although I don't have the cash to splash on these aviators, I still LOVE how you put Australia in the shipping category. I think people underestimate the Aussie fanbase on TL and much love to you for recognising us

just got my uni start-up scholarship for textbooks

LOL SCREW THAT I'MA GET ME SOME ESPORTS
lalala
Eri
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States26 Posts
August 10 2011 14:51 GMT
#36
On August 10 2011 17:14 Azzur wrote:
I have a quick question: I don't have a paypal account. However, whenever I buy season passes for GSL, I can pay through credit card. Would I be able to do so or do I need to create an actualy paypal account?


Paypal lets you pay via an account balance or any other typical way of payment, such as credit card, debit card, etc. I have a Paypal account, but I'm like 90% sure I've paid before without an account and just my debit card. Hope this helps!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 15:03:38
August 10 2011 15:02 GMT
#37
Waaaaaaaaant. Any chance I could pick up @ Raleigh (if you guys are there), not really sure they would arrive in time to Korea ~~!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Ryalnos
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1946 Posts
August 10 2011 15:12 GMT
#38
Hey, how's that for an idea - you can sell some at Raleigh and then those people can dodge shipping costs =p?
Eri
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States26 Posts
August 10 2011 15:31 GMT
#39
On August 11 2011 00:02 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Waaaaaaaaant. Any chance I could pick up @ Raleigh (if you guys are there), not really sure they would arrive in time to Korea ~~!


Hi Jinro!

I believe that shindigs plans to ship a whole box of them to the Liquid players, either to a Raleigh location or to a friend in the east coast who will be able to bring them to you. We are actually not going to be at Raleigh to self-deliver
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
August 10 2011 15:48 GMT
#40
On August 10 2011 23:51 Eri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 17:14 Azzur wrote:
I have a quick question: I don't have a paypal account. However, whenever I buy season passes for GSL, I can pay through credit card. Would I be able to do so or do I need to create an actualy paypal account?


Paypal lets you pay via an account balance or any other typical way of payment, such as credit card, debit card, etc. I have a Paypal account, but I'm like 90% sure I've paid before without an account and just my debit card. Hope this helps!

Thanks, helped immensely! Anyways, going to order one, will create a paypal account if i have to.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1488
WardiTV948
OGKoka 247
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 247
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7924
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 1050
Horang2 705
Larva 512
Stork 465
EffOrt 422
BeSt 392
actioN 264
Mini 250
[ Show more ]
Mind 124
Zeus 95
910 92
Snow 75
Barracks 65
Sea.KH 57
Mong 56
Shinee 52
hero 48
JYJ 45
ToSsGirL 35
Light 35
sorry 32
Bale 29
Killer 28
Shine 24
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
HiyA 18
Yoon 17
zelot 16
soO 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5081
qojqva2439
Dendi1132
febbydoto28
Counter-Strike
fl0m2697
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2861
hiko988
B2W.Neo849
Livibee442
TKL 418
XBOCT269
Hui .221
Liquid`VortiX209
XaKoH 187
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 24
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2966
• Jankos2211
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 33m
Replay Cast
8h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.