• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:36
CEST 00:36
KST 07:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9339 users

Swiss Starcraft / Switzerland Scene - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
borlee
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Liechtenstein246 Posts
December 14 2011 00:08 GMT
#121
man that OSL barcraft wouldve been awesome sad i didnt see it
@blubbdavid its a solo league in korea, the last final was jangbi vs fantasy, if you like bw you should check em out
btw. swiss community page: www.thisisesport.ch (on german)
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
December 14 2011 00:14 GMT
#122
What is this BW you are speaking of?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
TAAF
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland226 Posts
December 29 2011 18:24 GMT
#123
Hi guys! I am a Diamond Terran player from Chur... or near Chur

My ingame handle is NewCentury (CC: 385)
Just add me if you want and we can play some games!
I am pretty active... it really depends on how work and school is going....

Crouching probe, hidden cannon
TAAF
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland226 Posts
December 29 2011 18:25 GMT
#124
On December 14 2011 09:14 blubbdavid wrote:
What is this BW you are speaking of?


It's Brood War, a Starcraft 1 add-on
Crouching probe, hidden cannon
iS.flick
Profile Joined August 2011
Switzerland47 Posts
December 29 2011 19:21 GMT
#125
Hey guys, I'm Swiss too. I currently reside in San Francisco though, but I am in Switzerland for the holidays, Bern more precisely. I suck at the game, but I love watching it and everything around it (like it more than actually playing it). I'm also part of Infinity Seven (we had a player in November Code A, lost to HerO) and I wouldn't mind seeing the Swiss SC2 scene grow.
Infinity Seven // infinityseven.net // twitter.com/nbaumann
Streamflyer
Profile Joined January 2012
1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-01-26 07:47:44
January 26 2012 07:47 GMT
#126
Hi there. As with iS.flick, I watch the GSL most of the time and play some 2v2 and 3v3 games with my buddies, but am not ranked (anymore) in the ladder. Playing Protoss, living in Winterthur and working as a journalist @ Radio 24 in Zurich, where I'm still looking for ways to bring the SC scene to attention :-)
borlee
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Liechtenstein246 Posts
January 30 2012 17:56 GMT
#127
Hi,

There is a Tournament for swiss only guys
http://team-arrow.ch/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=434

prize money & a final after 6 cups
Gekk02
Profile Joined June 2012
Switzerland50 Posts
June 25 2012 00:13 GMT
#128
not much going on here anymore as soon my exams finish im gonna post my bronze status xD
Never trouble trouble 'till trouble troubles you
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
June 25 2012 01:34 GMT
#129
I am considering becoming swiss!
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
borlee
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Liechtenstein246 Posts
August 23 2012 21:58 GMT
#130
On June 25 2012 10:34 nkr wrote:
I am considering becoming swiss!

no chance patrek
ArroW.LionS
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland10 Posts
August 23 2012 22:00 GMT
#131
no chance patrek
Envypredathor
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland2 Posts
August 23 2012 23:05 GMT
#132
I LOVE ESPORTS et je suis lausannois!!
Its time to nud up or shut :)
bigbend
Profile Joined August 2010
Switzerland2 Posts
September 05 2012 19:04 GMT
#133
Hey y'all!

First, to introduce myself:
Game: SC2
Skill Level: Probably gold by now, haven't played in a while
Location: Originally Lausanne but San Francisco atm
Activity Level: Almost no SC2 anymore because of lack of gear and time in here

Also, I'm working for a public-private venture that tries to connect the dots between Switzerland and North America. As progaming is becoming really big in here, I would like to make an event on that topic.
In order to do so, I need Swiss progamers (or retired progamers, like biGs), shoutcasters, eSports journalists, etc. If you have any contacts that you think might fit the description, don't hesitate to send their details to me, I'd be happy to look into them.

Let's make the Swiss SC2 scene known in California and the eSports scene known in Switzerland!

Thanks!
Fortunate S0n
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland44 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-14 21:08:47
March 14 2013 08:18 GMT
#134
Are you guys still active? It would be cool to have a swiss community on HOTS! Maybe having some tournaments etc.. i'm really hype for this expansion
BTW i'm gold terran from Vaud but live in Ticino
FortunateS0n: 646
Echoes.eu
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland10 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-19 22:02:09
March 19 2013 14:55 GMT
#135
It would be cool to have a swiss community on HOTS!


The first thing to do in my opinion would be to create a group for swiss people or even better, join an existing swiss group as Barcraft Switzerland. I think there is only 4 people in this group for now :p

*edit*
Actually, there is already a group named SC2Switzerland
anatase
Profile Joined May 2010
France532 Posts
March 20 2013 01:30 GMT
#136
But the question is, is it still active ?

I study at the University of Geneva and i have not met so far any sc2 players, while i am pretty sure there are players there.
Echoes.eu
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland10 Posts
March 20 2013 10:44 GMT
#137
If you wanna meet some SC2 players, your best bet is to go to the Barcrafts and event organised in Switzerland.

You can check the Barcraft Switzerland webpage to know when and where there is events. Usually it's in the german part of Switzerland.
If you're looking for something around the Leman lake, you can check this TL post. They do not have a webpage I believe, but if you have facebook you can find them. The previous Barcraft was a success and I know they want to reiterate the experience for the next GSL code S finals. They also talked about organising small tournaments.

Hope this kind of answer your question.
tHeScooTer
Profile Joined January 2011
Switzerland77 Posts
March 20 2013 13:26 GMT
#138
Hello sir

The swiss starcraft scene is still living, as already mentioned please check out our local barcraft events in Zurich and Geneva/Lausanne at http://www.barcraft.ch/?lang=en-us

For the Battle.net part you should definitly join my Ingame Group "SC2Switzerland" we are currently at around 65+ players in the group and still growing.
To keep yourself udated about swiss tournaments/esport news you could check out www.fightgenossen.ch the largest swiss-german community page.

At the moment there exist 2 active swiss starcraft 2 teams, www.myinsanity.eu and www.binary-evasion.ch. Both of them are playing in some clanleagues and all the swiss lanpartys.
My team (myinsanity) is also expanding on the international market with players like Tarson and DaNa. Also we are pretty sucessful in the Teamleagues we participate in (IPTL Contender division, Sc2CL Masterdivision) today we are playing the Teamstorycup EU qualifier.

Greetings, mYi.ScooTer
@mYiScooTer - Head of mYinsanity Switzerland
t0n!ght
Profile Joined May 2012
57 Posts
July 20 2013 15:04 GMT
#139
Hi there

Skill Level: Gold (seem not be able to get into plat)
Location: Used to live in Basel but will move to Aarau
Activity Level: I play as much as I can

My name is Patric and I'm pretty addicted to Starcraft .
I play Terran on EU and America and might have met a few of you at the Barcraft events in Zürich.

At the moment it seems like I have hit a plateau. I'm top 10 gold for now about 2 months and seem not able to break through ;(.
I pretty much try to just practise standard play. I think it's about improving at the game and not about winning a lot of games!
I'm looking forward to meeting as much as possible of you swiss guys ingame . Just contact me I'm tonight#498 on EU.
Maybe there is a diamond or master terran around that could help out ?

Hope to see you soon
Patric aka tonight




KRoSc2
Profile Joined June 2013
13 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-21 11:28:44
July 20 2013 20:53 GMT
#140
Im from zh and I play with each race on a semi-decent level. Feel free to msg/add me ingame for some action/chat/help (if im aible to). Ofc everyone's welcome on my swissgerman stream aswell. I try to help you out if your new to Sc2 and struggle with reaching diamond/masters.

My Streamlink(Twitch) + Show Spoiler +
http://www.twitch.tv/awillaway

My Add friend ID + Show Spoiler +
MagicMan#479

My Battle.net Profile link + Show Spoiler +
MagicMan


cool thread, peace out and take it easy
MM
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
ViBE83
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 568
Artosis 360
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever483
League of Legends
JimRising 479
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
Liquid`Hasu1397
Other Games
summit1g7603
shahzam520
byalli342
C9.Mang0226
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 24m
Stellar Fest
14h 24m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.