• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:48
CEST 21:48
KST 04:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8851 users

Interview with Zatic about the Teamliquid secret - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
December 12 2010 16:51 GMT
#21
Great interview for people trying to understand what TL is about and just joined from SC2. Excellent job!
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
December 12 2010 17:10 GMT
#22
great job taKe, exceptional content
Writer
Splunge
Profile Joined July 2008
Germany925 Posts
December 12 2010 17:13 GMT
#23
very nice interview take! Keep the good stuff coming
t3tsubo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada682 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-12 17:15:11
December 12 2010 17:14 GMT
#24
Nazgul you should give yourself the tag of "big boss" or "head honcho" instead of administrator haha.

Also for other members of the site, you can actually find the hierarchy and list of staff members on this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=80495, hidden in the oft overlooked "website feedback" subforum.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
December 12 2010 17:22 GMT
#25
oooh cool interview!!
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Almin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States583 Posts
December 12 2010 17:34 GMT
#26
Dumb question, but is it 230 unique visitors a day, or is it 230,000 unique visitors on a good day? Lol they put it as 230.000 so I'm just wondering lol.

But damn, 230k people on a good day? Jeez.
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
December 12 2010 17:35 GMT
#27
On December 13 2010 02:34 Almin wrote:
Dumb question, but is it 230 unique visitors a day, or is it 230,000 unique visitors on a good day? Lol they put it as 230.000 so I'm just wondering lol.

But damn, 230k people on a good day? Jeez.


It might have been 230 unique visitors a day ~8-10 years ago maybe :D
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 12 2010 17:35 GMT
#28
zatic so sexy~

nice interview, can't wait for the big news >.<, TL hyping stuff as always- ahhhhhh :/
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Seriox
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany373 Posts
December 12 2010 17:39 GMT
#29
Really entertaining and professional interview! Take, keep up your good work.
Hirnfrost
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany938 Posts
December 12 2010 18:04 GMT
#30
Take + TL = pure awesomeness
After Mondays and Tuesdays even the Calender says W T F
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
December 12 2010 18:07 GMT
#31
Fantastic interview.
Yeah, this community is pretty cool.
화이팅
Goobus
Profile Joined May 2010
Hong Kong587 Posts
December 12 2010 18:20 GMT
#32
TaKe has the best frickin' questions. The guy must be so smart to be able to come up with such brilliant and nuanced followup questions on the fly like that.
CapnAmerica
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States508 Posts
December 12 2010 18:31 GMT
#33
I've loved all of the videos I've watched, TaKe. Keep up the awesome work, and maybe I can learn some German so I don't have to rely on the subtitles all the time.
After all this time, I still haven't figured out the correlation between sexual orientation and beating an unprepared opponent. Are homosexuals the next koreans? Many players seem to think it's an unfair advantage. - pandaburn
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 12 2010 18:38 GMT
#34
Very good questions TaKe. Well done!
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
December 12 2010 19:17 GMT
#35
if you're wondering what the big announcement is about

+ Show Spoiler +
TSL 3
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
FlyingDJ
Profile Joined April 2008
Germany153 Posts
December 12 2010 19:19 GMT
#36
I have to say although I admire most of the content and the discussions on here, I do find the closing/warning/banning policy to be way over the top. I sometimes cannot believe my eyes to see what kind of posts are punished with warnings or bans. Maybe it is one of those things you need to do on a website that relies heavily on community involvement, I find it too harsh though.
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
December 12 2010 19:49 GMT
#37
On December 13 2010 04:19 FlyingDJ wrote:
I have to say although I admire most of the content and the discussions on here, I do find the closing/warning/banning policy to be way over the top. I sometimes cannot believe my eyes to see what kind of posts are punished with warnings or bans. Maybe it is one of those things you need to do on a website that relies heavily on community involvement, I find it too harsh though.



I sometimes cannot believe my eyes to see what kind of posts are unpunished without warnings or bans, especially in the SC2 forums. I still rage when I think about the "who invented APM" topic when after 4 pages of warnings/TBs there were people DEFENDING those who read first sentence of OP and wrote "I like/dislike razer grear". And yesterday some guy even created topic about it, lol. Just incredible.

You will get used to and appreciate it. As zatic said in the interview, there's correlation between "strict" moding and good/friendly atmosphere among the community.
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
DarkShadowz
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden321 Posts
December 12 2010 19:50 GMT
#38
I just love TeamLiquid so much! <3 Awesome interview, professional and everything.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 12 2010 19:53 GMT
#39
On December 13 2010 04:49 ondik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 04:19 FlyingDJ wrote:
I have to say although I admire most of the content and the discussions on here, I do find the closing/warning/banning policy to be way over the top. I sometimes cannot believe my eyes to see what kind of posts are punished with warnings or bans. Maybe it is one of those things you need to do on a website that relies heavily on community involvement, I find it too harsh though.



I sometimes cannot believe my eyes to see what kind of posts are unpunished without warnings or bans, especially in the SC2 forums. I still rage when I think about the "who invented APM" topic when after 4 pages of warnings/TBs there were people DEFENDING those who read first sentence of OP and wrote "I like/dislike razer grear". And yesterday some guy even created topic about it, lol. Just incredible.

You will get used to and appreciate it. As zatic said in the interview, there's correlation between "strict" moding and good/friendly atmosphere among the community.


I was about to say this as well. The admins and monitors have been very lenient ever since we got word of Starcraft 2. They changed their strict policy and temp-bans are the norm now. If you read half the filth I do I cannot believe how some people get off so easy. I've been banned quite a few times for pointing out halfwit trolls, but what can you do about it. Nothing. It's their house.
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
December 12 2010 19:54 GMT
#40
Found it funny how zatic is called a long time member. Three years isn't much compared to the 8 years TL exists. But probably one views everyone who has been an active member at the time one registered as an old time member.
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 652
JuggernautJason68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16208
Dewaltoss 106
Bale 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever285
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3320
Khaldor1879
crisheroes1214
Liquid`Hasu795
Other Games
summit1g4547
fl0m1172
FrodaN741
Beastyqt718
shahzam395
byalli279
ArmadaUGS172
C9.Mang0172
KnowMe171
UpATreeSC98
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 27
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie792
• WagamamaTV266
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 13m
Stellar Fest
17h 13m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.