• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7883 users

Possible Ottawa GSL Finals Meetup

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-16 22:25:04
December 01 2010 06:44 GMT
#1
CANCELLED

+ Show Spoiler +
SCHOOL IS OUT FOR THE HOLIDAYS! Come on out and kick off the Christmas holidays with our 2010 Holiday Overnighter known as the INSANAPALOOZA! This spectacular event is happening Saturday, December 18th!

If you are a Starcraft:2 fan, then you will also know that this is night of the GSL finals. There will be a live stream of the GSL finals on the big screen TV for everyone to watch.

Call up the gang and game deep into the night (…and well into the morning) at iPLAY from 6pm Saturday night to 9am Sunday morning – That’s 15 Hours of Gaming! There will be FREE pizza and pop served at midnight!

Please note that this event will only take place if we have enough interest so reserve your seat asap! We will need a minimum of 25 people signed up for this event to get the GREEN LIGHT.

The cost is only $40+GST for iPLAY members and $45+GST for non-members.Call us @ 613-836-4511 or e-mail dave@iplay.ca with your name and phone number to confirm your attendance.

On December 14 2010 03:20 m0nk3ynutZ wrote:
Hey... it's Dave from iPLAY. The event has been moved to Friday. I need to know by Thursday to see if there are enough bodies to make a go of this. I have some iPLAY regulars who are interested but again, I need to get at least 20-25 people registered. If you guys can get 20+ people together, I will throw in a $100 cash prize in a winner take all tournament. Thanks.

You can join our FB page as well at http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=5663838307


On December 17 2010 06:46 m0nk3ynutZ wrote:
Sorry everyone but due to lack of interest, I have decided to cancel the overnighter tomorrow. We will still be open until 1AM and please don't forget about our 9th Annual iPLAY New Years Eve Overnighter - this even sells out every year so register early! Visit www.iplay.ca or just join our FB page for event notices and updates.

Thanks again to everyone for their interest and have a safe and happy holidays!



Poll: Interested?

Yes! (14)
 
42%

I don't live near Ottawa, but I would definitely be down for it if it was in my hometown. (14)
 
42%

I live in Orleans and a 1.5 hr bus ride is too far for me. (5)
 
15%

33 total votes

Your vote: Interested?

(Vote): Yes!
(Vote): I live in Orleans and a 1.5 hr bus ride is too far for me.
(Vote): I don't live near Ottawa, but I would definitely be down for it if it was in my hometown.

~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Tercotta
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada402 Posts
December 01 2010 06:52 GMT
#2
My classes would be done. As long as I don't get isolated by the b-day party again or someone is willing to drop a pointer or two my way. I enjoyed Saturday despite my sucking.

-Segnosaur
EyeLasers
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada14 Posts
December 01 2010 06:59 GMT
#3
Man, I'd be so down for that!
Play loud, play fast, play hard.
suicideMARE
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada160 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 07:02:28
December 01 2010 07:00 GMT
#4
I live in ottawa but i doubt i would go, which iplay is it at? is there only the one in the sensplex? lol maybe id go but it would be awkward since id have to make new friends, it'd be like kindergarten all over again.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
December 01 2010 17:03 GMT
#5
Yea, there's only one in Ottawa now - the one in Orleans closed down for good..... It's in the sensplex.

You'll find tons of people of all skill levels to game with, ending with what should be an absolutely epic finals. It should be a lot of fun!

Just remember, you'll need to talk to Dave if you're interested. He won't be running it unless there is enough interest.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
REM.ca
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada354 Posts
December 01 2010 17:20 GMT
#6
lol on the Orleans choice.
I have a palm permanently stuck to my face yo.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
December 02 2010 02:54 GMT
#7
Sadly, that was a common response I got from people when I was advertising the LAN.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
December 02 2010 03:00 GMT
#8
I'll be in florida !
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
December 02 2010 03:06 GMT
#9
Exam that morning....T_T
the farm ends here
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-05-23 19:36:18
December 02 2010 03:17 GMT
#10
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
December 02 2010 03:24 GMT
#11
I might be interested but I have an exam the morning of the 20th so I'd have to see how well prepared I am before going.
TeH_Murmur
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada11 Posts
December 02 2010 03:29 GMT
#12
This sounds like a cool idea. I'm interested, although it is right in the middle of exams.
Warpath
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1242 Posts
December 02 2010 03:44 GMT
#13
I'd love to go but unfortunately I'm leaving for holidays the night before =[
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
December 02 2010 17:33 GMT
#14
As much as I'd like to move it to a day where exams will no longer be a problem, I don't think the GSL will.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Lafonzo
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada26 Posts
December 02 2010 20:31 GMT
#15
Please put this anywhere but not in Kanata. Nobody Leaves near this place.
kaisr
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada715 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-02 21:11:32
December 02 2010 21:10 GMT
#16
I do. Kanata, nicest neighborhood in Ottawa. I should be done with exams at UT by the 18th and back to Ottawa.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
December 02 2010 22:08 GMT
#17
On December 03 2010 05:31 Lafonzo wrote:
Please put this anywhere but not in Kanata. Nobody Leaves near this place.

Working on that for future events (ie, next major LAN). Something more central, so it's easier for everyone to travel to. At the moment, this is the only place we have any history with.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Lafonzo
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada26 Posts
December 02 2010 22:43 GMT
#18
Good idea. I am leaving in east Gatineau and it take the same time to go to Montreal.The events will be way bigger in downtown Ottawa. Well at least it's better than nothing to do it at Kanata.
Tercotta
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada402 Posts
December 03 2010 00:19 GMT
#19
On December 03 2010 06:10 kaisr wrote:
I do. Kanata, nicest neighborhood in Ottawa. I should be done with exams at UT by the 18th and back to Ottawa.


Nicest neighbourhood? Maybe if you enjoy the small town Saskatchewan feel.

I emailed the guy today. Hopefully it works out.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
December 03 2010 20:51 GMT
#20
Alright, we need to get as many people in on this as possible!

PS - I think it would be awesome to have a Star Battle tourney there! That UMS is fucking addictive! Although I might be over-playing it don't have a mouse atm.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM535
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex115
CosmosSc2 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 115
CosmosSc2 32
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
Yoon 46
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
canceldota66
Counter-Strike
fl0m1862
Fnx 550
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko390
Other Games
gofns22591
singsing2178
olofmeister1170
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee184
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
Khaldor54
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade512
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 14m
The PondCast
20h 14m
INu's Battles
21h 14m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.