• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7822 users

Team Liquid Android App (Beta) - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
dersoy
Profile Joined September 2011
Malaysia31 Posts
September 20 2011 18:25 GMT
#401
Cool. Anyone going to update it?
I definitely believe in macro
Dac
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada538 Posts
September 20 2011 18:50 GMT
#402
I find R1ch's (official) mobile site better. Its not as clean but its faster...
Twish
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway92 Posts
September 20 2011 19:03 GMT
#403
I use this app everyday! :D
Master Zerg | Season 1: 3200 | Season 2:1700 |
Trogdor
Profile Joined August 2009
United States158 Posts
November 13 2011 19:24 GMT
#404
Why does it keep telling me I have an invalid login?
I may not have the collectors edition, but my copy of sc2 is signed by Jaedong :D UPDATE: also by MC
Boblhead
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2577 Posts
November 13 2011 19:47 GMT
#405
On November 14 2011 04:24 Trogdor wrote:
Why does it keep telling me I have an invalid login?


the app is no longer supported, but the source code is open, so maybe you could code the new login yourself. I know the new TL website update screwed alot of things up on the app, pretty much neeeds a lot of new code to work.
Trogdor
Profile Joined August 2009
United States158 Posts
November 13 2011 19:51 GMT
#406
I just want an easy way to check the streams list. Functionality like the chrome plugin is what I'm seeking
I may not have the collectors edition, but my copy of sc2 is signed by Jaedong :D UPDATE: also by MC
XXXSmOke
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1333 Posts
December 02 2011 03:40 GMT
#407
Wish this app could get fixed, loved it for the short time I had it.

Emperor? Boxer disapproves. He's building bunkers at your mom's house even as you're reading this.
Nem0
Profile Joined October 2010
United States134 Posts
December 08 2011 01:57 GMT
#408
Can't even open the forums since I updated my Droid X. It was useful before to browse forums (couldn't log-in though), but now I can't even browse the forums, it Force Closes on me instantly.

Using regular internets on forums is soooooooooo slow compared to how this app used to work.

Please update!
Acnologia
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia410 Posts
December 08 2011 01:58 GMT
#409
please please update!!! i miss this app so much
♥
ravemir
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal595 Posts
December 27 2011 10:16 GMT
#410
Is this ever coming back? I can't login, and only the League of Legends Forum is accessible.
"more gg, more skill"
lovedoctor
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany115 Posts
December 28 2011 19:56 GMT
#411
somehow I can only see the leagoe-of-legends part of team liquid on my new nexus -.- and I can't login too -.- known problem?
"Infestors own marines in a way you don't understand" - artosis
Notorjus
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway19 Posts
December 28 2011 21:00 GMT
#412
Yes, we share the same problem :/ bumping in hope of a revival for the android app
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
FranzP
Profile Joined November 2010
France270 Posts
January 06 2012 12:25 GMT
#413
On December 27 2011 19:16 ravemir wrote:
Is this ever coming back? I can't login, and only the League of Legends Forum is accessible.


Yes. I am working on it.

On December 29 2011 04:56 lovedoctor wrote:
somehow I can only see the leagoe-of-legends part of team liquid on my new nexus -.- and I can't login too -.- known problem?


Yeah the league of legends was once a hidden forum. And was hardcoded into the list of forum, this is why you can only see it.
"Cyberhacking is kind of like masturbation I guess, all countries do it but nobody actually talks about it. China just was accidentally doing it with the door wide open." Newbistic
groms
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1017 Posts
January 09 2012 03:19 GMT
#414
woot ty franzp would love to be able to use this app again
I have a recurring dream that I'm running away from a terran player but the marauders keep slowing me down. - Artosis
ravemir
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal595 Posts
January 09 2012 15:02 GMT
#415
Was it updated? I've downloaded the version on the Market and still can't login.

Need a hand with it? I can code, and would benefit from the android experience.
"more gg, more skill"
Tegin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States840 Posts
January 09 2012 17:50 GMT
#416
Have they said when/if this will be updated?
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
ravemir
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal595 Posts
January 09 2012 19:11 GMT
#417
On January 10 2012 02:50 Tegin wrote:
Have they said when/if this will be updated?


The first page lists the last update in January 4th.
"more gg, more skill"
FranzP
Profile Joined November 2010
France270 Posts
January 10 2012 15:35 GMT
#418
On January 10 2012 04:11 ravemir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 02:50 Tegin wrote:
Have they said when/if this will be updated?


The first page lists the last update in January 4th.


January the 4th 2011 :D

I'll make an apk available at the end of this week where you'll be able to browse the forum at least. Don't know about the login, it works but it's buggy because the management of session changed on TL.net.

@ravemir: I'll make a github for the tlandroidapp. Send me a PM if you want to code we will organise ourselves.
"Cyberhacking is kind of like masturbation I guess, all countries do it but nobody actually talks about it. China just was accidentally doing it with the door wide open." Newbistic
Mirmidon300
Profile Joined February 2012
Portugal6 Posts
February 10 2012 20:58 GMT
#419
--- Nuked ---
TheShadowZero
Profile Joined August 2011
United States9 Posts
February 14 2012 11:14 GMT
#420
Any updates on that apk release?
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE128
ProTech123
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever437
canceldota159
NeuroSwarm142
League of Legends
Doublelift4569
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 420
C9.Mang0343
ToD81
PPMD31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 35
• RyuSc2 24
• davetesta11
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.