• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8732 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 172

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 322 Next
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
May 14 2011 12:42 GMT
#3421
On May 14 2011 20:59 Iyerbeth wrote:
What's the best way to know which staff member to PM if you have a question for which a PM is the best method? I know there's the list in website feedback of every member of staff but that's a lot of names and I don't know how often people are on of course and I don't want to bother someone who's focus is on more important or just other things than user questions.

If you see one posting that is obvious.

Otherwise, head to the Closed Section on the bottom left, go to the Automated Ban List and see who the last ban was done by.

That generally implies the moderator is online i guess?
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
May 14 2011 12:46 GMT
#3422
That's a remarkably sensible idea, thank you.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
May 14 2011 13:31 GMT
#3423
Anyone has any idea if you can determine the amount of people with BW team icons?I am fairly certain that SKT is nr1 ofcourse, but I have seen ALOT of CJ people lately(more then usual).
WriterXiao8~~
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
May 14 2011 13:44 GMT
#3424
On May 14 2011 22:31 Kipsate wrote:
Anyone has any idea if you can determine the amount of people with BW team icons?I am fairly certain that SKT is nr1 ofcourse, but I have seen ALOT of CJ people lately(more then usual).

hahaha I noticed that also when I ventured into the tournament thread today, I was thinking "is it me, or are there more CJ icons than usual?" I wonder if CJ getting their name back has anything to do with it.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Greem
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
730 Posts
May 14 2011 13:46 GMT
#3425
Always been wondering, so here is my question :

What judgement does teamliquid apply to recruit new players for they team ?

youtube.com/N0rthernL1ght
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
May 14 2011 13:50 GMT
#3426
On May 14 2011 22:31 Kipsate wrote:
Anyone has any idea if you can determine the amount of people with BW team icons?I am fairly certain that SKT is nr1 ofcourse, but I have seen ALOT of CJ people lately(more then usual).


Check Fantasy PL groups for " Fans" ^___^;;
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 14:07:30
May 14 2011 14:00 GMT
#3427
On May 14 2011 22:50 Epoxide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 22:31 Kipsate wrote:
Anyone has any idea if you can determine the amount of people with BW team icons?I am fairly certain that SKT is nr1 ofcourse, but I have seen ALOT of CJ people lately(more then usual).


Check Fantasy PL groups for "<teamname> Fans" ^___^;;


Fuck that is smart lol, although not everyone has a FPL team.

4 hite and 66 CJ, something does not add up, it should be much higher then that, either that or they are the vocal minority.


On May 14 2011 22:44 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 22:31 Kipsate wrote:
Anyone has any idea if you can determine the amount of people with BW team icons?I am fairly certain that SKT is nr1 ofcourse, but I have seen ALOT of CJ people lately(more then usual).

hahaha I noticed that also when I ventured into the tournament thread today, I was thinking "is it me, or are there more CJ icons than usual?" I wonder if CJ getting their name back has anything to do with it.


Spoiler: from LR thread CJ STX
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
WriterXiao8~~
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
May 14 2011 17:00 GMT
#3428
At what point, does 'Shit Just Got Real' become a meme on TL?


BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
May 14 2011 17:07 GMT
#3429
On May 15 2011 02:00 Aurdon wrote:
At what point, does 'Shit Just Got Real' become a meme on TL?




It's more of a pop culture reference than a meme I'm sure mods would let the usage slide.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
May 14 2011 18:43 GMT
#3430
On May 14 2011 22:31 Kipsate wrote:
Anyone has any idea if you can determine the amount of people with BW team icons?I am fairly certain that SKT is nr1 ofcourse, but I have seen ALOT of CJ people lately(more then usual).

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=3196608
Administrator
zolaries04
Profile Joined May 2011
Philippines1 Post
May 14 2011 20:59 GMT
#3431
Anyone have an extra KEY for SC2 ? i really wanna play SC2 online... im just playing with AI, cant afford to buy SC2, pls guys... i really want to play SC2 online very badly...

@TL staffs - do you guys have some kind of event where you guys give SC2 keys ?

User was warned for this post
average starcraft BW player. currently playing SC2 with AI. (dont have KEY for online play)
Bear4188
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1797 Posts
May 15 2011 00:21 GMT
#3432
What's the moderation staff's opinion on "terrible gg timing" type posts in LR threads? I know the IRC ops don't like it but won't really take strong action given the nature of the IRC environment. However I find it to be very obnoxious in the LR threads which demand at least slightly higher quality in commentary.
"I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something." - R. Feynman
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 15 2011 00:24 GMT
#3433
On May 15 2011 09:21 Bear4188 wrote:
What's the moderation staff's opinion on "terrible gg timing" type posts in LR threads? I know the IRC ops don't like it but won't really take strong action given the nature of the IRC environment. However I find it to be very obnoxious in the LR threads which demand at least slightly higher quality in commentary.

Coming from a BW background, and as a SKT fan, it's usually deserved.
Translator:3
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-15 04:31:33
May 15 2011 01:28 GMT
#3434
On May 15 2011 09:21 Bear4188 wrote:
What's the moderation staff's opinion on "terrible gg timing" type posts in LR threads? I know the IRC ops don't like it but won't really take strong action given the nature of the IRC environment. However I find it to be very obnoxious in the LR threads which demand at least slightly higher quality in commentary.

edit: disregard
AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 15 2011 01:47 GMT
#3435
On May 15 2011 10:28 SoMuchBetter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2011 09:21 Bear4188 wrote:
What's the moderation staff's opinion on "terrible gg timing" type posts in LR threads? I know the IRC ops don't like it but won't really take strong action given the nature of the IRC environment. However I find it to be very obnoxious in the LR threads which demand at least slightly higher quality in commentary.

report it if you see it.
its a warn/bannable offense

wait, is this BW or SC2? because "terrible gg timing" is literally everywhere in BW LRs, and I've never seen a warn/ban for it.
Translator:3
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
May 15 2011 03:09 GMT
#3436
On May 15 2011 10:47 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2011 10:28 SoMuchBetter wrote:
On May 15 2011 09:21 Bear4188 wrote:
What's the moderation staff's opinion on "terrible gg timing" type posts in LR threads? I know the IRC ops don't like it but won't really take strong action given the nature of the IRC environment. However I find it to be very obnoxious in the LR threads which demand at least slightly higher quality in commentary.

report it if you see it.
its a warn/bannable offense

wait, is this BW or SC2? because "terrible gg timing" is literally everywhere in BW LRs, and I've never seen a warn/ban for it.


I'm sure its ok if you mention (T)Fantasy in a post that says bad GG timing...:p
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
whiterabb1t
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium681 Posts
May 15 2011 03:37 GMT
#3437
Simple questions (tried everything but couldn't find the precise way):

1. How to you find the post that a user was perm banned for?
2. How to you find a post that a user was recently temp banned for?

Usually i search the profile, but doesn't seem to be the best way, or ièm doing it wrong.
Thanks
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
May 15 2011 04:19 GMT
#3438
It's not always a post you know. Sometimes mods ban people for being generally bad, not because of a specific post.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
May 15 2011 04:31 GMT
#3439
On May 15 2011 10:47 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2011 10:28 SoMuchBetter wrote:
On May 15 2011 09:21 Bear4188 wrote:
What's the moderation staff's opinion on "terrible gg timing" type posts in LR threads? I know the IRC ops don't like it but won't really take strong action given the nature of the IRC environment. However I find it to be very obnoxious in the LR threads which demand at least slightly higher quality in commentary.

report it if you see it.
its a warn/bannable offense

wait, is this BW or SC2? because "terrible gg timing" is literally everywhere in BW LRs, and I've never seen a warn/ban for it.

oh i misunderstood the post.
disregard what i said
AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
Ichabod
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1659 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-15 04:36:46
May 15 2011 04:33 GMT
#3440
On May 15 2011 12:37 whiterabb1t wrote:
Simple questions (tried everything but couldn't find the precise way):

1. How to you find the post that a user was perm banned for?
2. How to you find a post that a user was recently temp banned for?

Usually i search the profile, but doesn't seem to be the best way, or ièm doing it wrong.
Thanks

The search function is usually best, but since it only 'updates' every couple hours, it isn't always effective for the most recent bans.

I guess this doesn't solve your problem, other than saying to wait a couple hours to make searching easier.

OT: Does anyone know what IntoTheWow's new icon is? I can't figure it out

[image loading]
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings79
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1843
GuemChi 1607
Artosis 645
910 56
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 57
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox218
Other Games
summit1g8874
shahzam611
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0350
PiGStarcraft280
Maynarde145
CosmosSc2 42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick905
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74
• davetesta20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.