• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9774 users

[Contest] Next TL Shirt Design - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27 28 Next All
darthcaesar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States475 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 03:04:48
October 26 2010 02:52 GMT
#61
Something that resembles the shirts the Team wears atm.
Aside from background, only 2 colors used (meaning shirt costs less)
[image loading]

And a kind of alternative positioning: (also only 2 colors background not included of course)
[image loading]
He is wisest who knows he does not know. | (┛OДO)┛彡┻━┻
pinke
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States56 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 03:53:54
October 26 2010 03:31 GMT
#62
On October 26 2010 08:28 Mikilatov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2010 06:38 Art_of_Kill wrote:
make something cute like that, i will buy it for my girl :D
[image loading]


It's like my favorite shirt ever. Nothing will ever beat the Jellycat design. =)

Hopefully I'm proven wrong.


wtb TL girly teeees!!
but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge?
Unas
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany56 Posts
October 26 2010 03:47 GMT
#63
will there be another payment method than credit card in any time?
Like... lets say paypal, or something? :>
Saying "gg" when you're winning essentially has the same effect as gloating, which is a poor quality to showcase to the public.
SoJu.WeRRa
Profile Joined June 2010
Korea (South)820 Posts
October 26 2010 04:19 GMT
#64
On October 26 2010 08:26 bakedace wrote:
[image loading]

trolls: let me know if you have a better idea for one of the horsies..


awesome! I like thoughts about this shirt!
나를 찢어갈겨이씨발놈아왜나를미치게만들어니가뭘아는데?
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
October 26 2010 04:35 GMT
#65
On October 26 2010 13:19 SoJu.WeRRa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2010 08:26 bakedace wrote:
[image loading]

trolls: let me know if you have a better idea for one of the horsies..


awesome! I like thoughts about this shirt!


This is pretty funny. I like it, but I don't know if it'd be best to represent the site with this as a main shirt. If it doesn't win, though, you should still consider making it.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
October 26 2010 04:44 GMT
#66
On October 26 2010 11:12 MaBe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2010 10:03 mizU wrote:
[image loading]
Not sure if we could design a back or not.


GJ mizU, I like this a lot.


Thanks, I'll try to tweak and improve it as I go. And if people have any CC for it.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
ilmman
Profile Joined September 2010
364 Posts
October 26 2010 05:04 GMT
#67
Can we not use a hoodie or T-shirt.. I propose using a more sports like uniform like CJ looks cool as well and not like a poor hobo..

Eg:

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.proplay.ru/images/articles/2007/09/cj-entus-team1-small.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=75296&currentpage=5&usg=__V_AfmoLn2r63UQ8pDtvgqXN8dXc=&h=315&w=420&sz=62&hl=en&start=0&sig2=dY6oH6FiH9ADhmLnIt2f9A&zoom=1&tbnid=9DLWhXZtUA0F1M:&tbnh=138&tbnw=184&ei=_GDGTJKfMI3CvQPLtJgG&prev=/images?q=starcraft+uniform&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1024&bih=389&tbs=isch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=426&vpy=88&dur=675&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=168&ty=207&oei=1mDGTN_JEIPsuAOi69mxDw&esq=3&page=1&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0
NibbloniaN
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States377 Posts
October 26 2010 05:05 GMT
#68
[image loading]
[image loading]
My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?
HaruHaru
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States988 Posts
October 26 2010 05:05 GMT
#69
i like the original pony the most! bring it back pleasee!
Long live BroodWar!
darthcaesar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States475 Posts
October 26 2010 05:06 GMT
#70
As awesome as the design looks, mizU, we have to remember that it is best to use as few colors as possible, since these are shirts, not posters :/
If you could produce that effect with say 4 colors, it'd be awesome.
He is wisest who knows he does not know. | (┛OДO)┛彡┻━┻
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
October 26 2010 05:17 GMT
#71
Gradients aren't that hard to screen. And it won't look as clear, but you'll still get the same effect.
But I'll see what I can do.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
October 26 2010 05:25 GMT
#72
Any plans for hosting tournaments for TL merchandise in the future? I think it would bring a nice crowd.
I'm considering buying the skull tee-shirt, it's pretty badass I must say, plus I'll be supporting my favorite website, it's a win win.
Wishing you well.
velo
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia48 Posts
October 26 2010 06:03 GMT
#73
A couple of ideas I was messing around with. Feedback welcome, I will make changes to them if people like them.

[image loading]
[image loading]
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
October 26 2010 06:21 GMT
#74
I just want something with a large version of the current TL logo on there.
MaBe
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States97 Posts
October 26 2010 06:39 GMT
#75
I melted when I saw this. <3
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 26 2010 14:05 NibbloniaN wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]



A great look. It has that TL.net esque feel a TL.net shirt needs.
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 26 2010 15:03 velo wrote:
A couple of ideas I was messing around with. Feedback welcome, I will make changes to them if people like them.

[image loading]



Still Not Hot_Bid
ciaNo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Italy123 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 07:15:27
October 26 2010 07:14 GMT
#76
On October 26 2010 15:03 velo wrote:
A couple of ideas I was messing around with. Feedback welcome, I will make changes to them if people like them.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]


Pretty sick imo.
bakedace
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States672 Posts
October 26 2010 07:17 GMT
#77
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 26 2010 15:03 velo wrote:
A couple of ideas I was messing around with. Feedback welcome, I will make changes to them if people like them.

[image loading]
[image loading]


I had this same exact idea, I didn't do it because screen printing in such a way ins't easy to do...and from what I get they want something easier.

would be nice if they could do this though.
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 07:25:07
October 26 2010 07:23 GMT
#78
I'm pretty much sold on that example hoodie. It's the right color, and the simplistic design is exactly what I'm looking for. Sell that as a shirt for a reasonable price, and I'd be the first to buy it.

edit: i dunt like currnt shirt and font lolo
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
inFeZa
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia556 Posts
October 26 2010 07:59 GMT
#79
On October 26 2010 15:03 velo wrote:
A couple of ideas I was messing around with. Feedback welcome, I will make changes to them if people like them.

[image loading]
[image loading]



Pro.
Starcraft 2 in-game Observer. Follow me twitter.com/infeza
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
October 26 2010 08:48 GMT
#80
@velo I'd like to see your shirts with plain black and have the logo just the light blue colour.

I'd be very interested in a hoodie but if you do make shirt please make at least 2-3 colour options cos I can't stand white or light blue shirts.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 181
PiLiPiLi 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3267
ViBE150
Bale 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever379
NeuroSwarm217
Counter-Strike
taco 659
Other Games
summit1g6937
JimRising 576
WinterStarcraft408
C9.Mang0302
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1110
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP110
• davetesta28
• practicex 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
• Shiphtur332
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.