• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:45
CEST 05:45
KST 12:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8317 users

[Contest] Next TL Shirt Design - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 26 27 28 Next All
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
October 25 2010 23:28 GMT
#41
On October 26 2010 06:38 Art_of_Kill wrote:
make something cute like that, i will buy it for my girl :D
[image loading]


It's like my favorite shirt ever. Nothing will ever beat the Jellycat design. =)

Hopefully I'm proven wrong.
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
ThE.SparkZ
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States381 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-25 23:57:21
October 25 2010 23:29 GMT
#42
I really like the horse shirt.. Does it come on non girl shirts? :D

Edit: Someone ninja'd me.. The horse one with all the moods ^^
A battle between gods is just so damn beautiful
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 17:45:02
October 26 2010 00:01 GMT
#43
Here's my different takes on a TL hoodie!
+ Show Spoiler +
Normal
[image loading]

Blue inside[image loading]


White base color:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]



Variations with the official TL logo:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Loophole
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States867 Posts
October 26 2010 00:21 GMT
#44
Who will you guys be using to print the Hoodies and T-shirts? I want to know so I can check out their guidelines.
"Fundamental preparation is always effective. Work on those parts of your game that are fundamentally weak." -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
-Kyo-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan1927 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 00:54:34
October 26 2010 00:52 GMT
#45
I STRONGLY advise with the new T-Shirt or Hoodies to allow users to enter their own name on the back, much like the Team Liquid players do with their own.

I feel like it would add a more personal touch to it as well as let people in your own community recognize that you're an individual that visits the website and they can actually talk to you if they don't get the chance in real life!

TL is a growing community and I don't think the shirts/hoodies should be excluded!
edit: plus the site for the shirt already lets you view the back, would it be that hard to just have a fixed location towards the top with a few select fonts and colors to add? ^^ (I honestly don't know the answer to this, but when I first got my shirt I was kind of sad if someone saw me wearing it at my university they wouldn't be able to address me here just from seeing me at a distance.)
Anime is cuter than you. Legacy of the Void GM Protoss Gameplay: twitch.tv/kyo7763 youtube.com/user/KyoStarcraft/
TL+ Member
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
October 26 2010 01:03 GMT
#46
[image loading]
Not sure if we could design a back or not.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
Tyrokomos
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Greece43 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 01:50:52
October 26 2010 01:37 GMT
#47
[image loading]
[image loading]


simple and easy
eX-v1o
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 26 2010 01:41 GMT
#48
I am so buying the hooding when it's available.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
October 26 2010 01:45 GMT
#49
Ill be working on one! This is great, I have an assignment in school, I´m supposed to do a simplistic design in either Illustrator or Photoshop. I guess I´ll do a simplistic shirt-design in Illustrator and get a free shirt + good grades :D
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
October 26 2010 01:46 GMT
#50
On October 26 2010 09:01 Senx wrote:
Here's my take on a TL hoodie!

With blue inside:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

With white inside:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Really like this. It's pretty cool.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Cofo
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1388 Posts
October 26 2010 01:48 GMT
#51
Tbh, I would totally buy the example hoodie. I love it.
+ Show Spoiler +
ENM_Alexb
Profile Joined July 2010
United States129 Posts
October 26 2010 01:53 GMT
#52
On October 26 2010 10:37 Tyrokomos wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]


simple and easy


totally diggin these
RyanS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States620 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 01:54:06
October 26 2010 01:53 GMT
#53
On October 26 2010 10:48 Cofo wrote:
Tbh, I would totally buy the example hoodie. I love it.


I definitely think they should offer something like that in addition to the winner of the contest. Something simple that a lot of people will like.
Fluffy1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States322 Posts
October 26 2010 01:56 GMT
#54
On October 26 2010 10:03 mizU wrote:
[image loading]
Not sure if we could design a back or not.


wow that one is pretty sweet, if the water drop looks like that on the shirt that would be awesome.

I'll try to come up with something this week
"I may be an idiot, but I am not stupid"
mrflakes
Profile Joined May 2010
United States713 Posts
October 26 2010 02:06 GMT
#55
On October 26 2010 06:38 Art_of_Kill wrote:
make something cute like that, i will buy it for my girl :D
[image loading]


I would wear the shit out of that.
MaBe
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States97 Posts
October 26 2010 02:12 GMT
#56
On October 26 2010 10:03 mizU wrote:
[image loading]
Not sure if we could design a back or not.


GJ mizU, I like this a lot.
Still Not Hot_Bid
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
October 26 2010 02:18 GMT
#57
I think I'll have to make the drop transparent or smaller, cuz if you wear that shirt in the sun, you get a nice sweat drop on your chest.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
snorlax
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States755 Posts
October 26 2010 02:32 GMT
#58
damn TL hoodies shit would be sick, also side not why can't you buy the new TL shirts like the ones they had at blizzcon?
QQplay
Profile Joined February 2009
United States229 Posts
October 26 2010 02:34 GMT
#59
On October 26 2010 06:46 ThE.SparkZ wrote:
Ok here I hope this is better then my first one and acceptable :D
[image loading]

I like it! The hoodie in the ex seems nice enough already! :D
Accer
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)319 Posts
October 26 2010 02:37 GMT
#60
I can't design but if someone wants to steal an idea how about a "coat of arms" style design?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 193
ProTech139
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2516
Shuttle 1254
Dewaltoss 65
NaDa 37
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 487
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox649
Other Games
summit1g9183
WinterStarcraft448
C9.Mang0286
ViBE142
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 18
• practicex 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo650
• Stunt224
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 15m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.