• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10157 users

Gj Dj wheat - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
October 17 2010 17:26 GMT
#181
On October 18 2010 01:57 Qwix wrote:
Liked Day [9] & DJ Wheat combo as well. JP is the better interviewer.. let 'm stick to that.


I would love to see the three casting together actually
Archduke
Profile Joined May 2010
United States119 Posts
October 17 2010 17:33 GMT
#182
I can't think of a better American casting duo than Day[9] and DJWheat. Wheat always asks the right questions and Day[9] usually has a great answer.

Great job at DC Wheat!
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
QuXn
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany71 Posts
October 17 2010 17:41 GMT
#183
I can't think of a better American casting duo than Day[9] and DJWheat. Wheat always asks the right questions and Day[9] usually has a great answer.

yeah, this Q&A still commentary in the beginning of matches really provides the inside nessessary for an audience new to the game, and with days great answers, those two just gave the best performance of both duo´s. (NOT saying that JP wasnt great as well, but he was never sure what to say in the beginning of matches)
Later on day of course took over completly and rightfully so!

SUPERB JOB, u guys!
Huk need use his penix. Penix imba! - oGs.MC
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
October 17 2010 17:47 GMT
#184
I agree with this post great job DJ Wheat and ofc Day9 aswell =D
Try another route paperboy.
Jusciax
Profile Joined August 2007
Lithuania588 Posts
October 17 2010 17:48 GMT
#185
DjWheat is great. That is all i wanted to say.
Valikyr
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2653 Posts
October 17 2010 17:50 GMT
#186
Yea, DjWheat is indeed great as a co-caster. Not sure if he have the knowledge for a solo cast but as a co-caster with someone like Day9 he is absolutely perfect.
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
October 17 2010 18:02 GMT
#187
wheat is such a great co-caster (not caster, but co-caster specifically) that even if he knew next to nothing about starcraft id still listen to him :D
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
dcemuser
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3248 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-17 18:12:42
October 17 2010 18:07 GMT
#188
I can't think of a better American casting duo than Day[9] and DJWheat. Wheat always asks the right questions and Day[9] usually has a great answer.


Agreed completely. I love JP, but just think that Wheat + Day[9] really had a great level of synergy.

Edit: Chill is absolutely hilarious when he casts too, but I don't know if it would be best for MLG because the audience would be laughing too hard to watch the game.
knL
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany400 Posts
October 17 2010 18:18 GMT
#189
Ye I also really liked the combination of Day and Wheat on the desk an JP on the floor. Wheat is the perfect Co-Caster for Day9.
djWHEAT
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States925 Posts
October 18 2010 15:44 GMT
#190
A big thanks to everyone who posted in this thread. I really appreciate it and it just makes me even more motivated to provide good content to the community.

There were several comments about, "you've definitely improved", and to me this is the best compliment that any caster can get.

I've covered many games in my 10 years as a commentator, and each game I cast presents a new challenge. Every game has a particular flow, cadence, and knowledge required to provide an entertaining yet informational spin on casting. For me this is something I take very seriously, and put alot of time into in order to provide the same quality of broadcasting that I would apply to any game/event. So to see the community recognize this is extremely satisfying.

Guest casting with the MLG team was a great experience and I look forward to doing it again at MLG Dallas.

Additionally, I'm UBER excited to broadcast the EG MSI Masters Cup for StarCraft 2 which will take place the weekend after BlizzCon, where Day[9] and I will goto the studio in Phoenix to do a live broadcast of the online games (top 8 I believe) over two days. I think it will be an awesome event featuring some amazing players and I'm sure you won't want to miss it. Additionally, Day[9] is going to be doing an interactive Daily with me that Sunday that I'm super stoked to be a part of.

Ultimately though... I just want to throw a thanks back to the entire community. Thanks for allowing me to share my passion for SC2 with the rest of you... whether it's through casting things like MLG, Weapon of Choice, or just being involved with the forums... I'm completely serious when I say that TL is the best community I've ever been a part of, and it's an honor to get such amazing feedback from all of you.

Here's to many years of StarCraft 2 and everything that comes with it!

OneMoreGame.tv // Weapon Of Choice // Kings Of Tin // Inside The Game // Live On Three
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
October 18 2010 16:07 GMT
#191
*sniffle*, you're gonna make me cry wheat.

To many more!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Miiike
Profile Joined July 2010
United States141 Posts
October 18 2010 16:18 GMT
#192
Many gold stars for djWHEAT, really loved the insight you brought out of Day.
gdoOso.448 | LoL NA: Osogrande | DotA 2: GDO.Oso
teko
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada1197 Posts
October 18 2010 16:28 GMT
#193
djWHEAT <3


Also looking forward for the next Weapon of Choice.
Fluffy1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States322 Posts
October 18 2010 18:16 GMT
#194
Great job djWHEAT

You and Day9 casting at mlg was great, really adds to the experience of the tournament!
"I may be an idiot, but I am not stupid"
rawb
Profile Joined September 2010
United States252 Posts
October 18 2010 18:33 GMT
#195
I didn't have much background on WHEAT until I saw him at MLG, then I found him on twitter etc. I had NO IDEA that he didn't have much SC experience, he did such a good job throwing related questions to day[9] it made the cast really interesting. There was rarely any interruption of eachother during the cast, amazing job throughout.

Can't wait to see him cast at Dallas :D
dekuschrub
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2069 Posts
October 18 2010 19:12 GMT
#196
DJ is baller
Cuddle
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1345 Posts
October 18 2010 19:17 GMT
#197
Just found this thread but man, I really enjoy the djWHEAT+Day[9] combo. Day brings the deep analysis and very unique sense of humour while WHEAT is just so....professional! He's sooo smooth, well mannered, funny and to the point that he makes all his co-casters look good. Heck, I'm a big fan of the solo-shows, but when your presence makes Day[9] an even better caster, you deserve your own ego-boost thread on TL.

GG djWHEAT, I hope to see a lot more of you in the future, preferably alongside Day[9]
BaltA
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Norway849 Posts
October 18 2010 19:43 GMT
#198
DJWHEAT <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I seriously check you're blip.tv every 2nd day in hope for new Wepon of Choice episode! Gotta love Dj Wheat!
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
October 18 2010 19:54 GMT
#199
Here's to 10 more years!
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
October 24 2010 20:02 GMT
#200
That counter-troll during WoC was absolutely amazing.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 854
Soulkey 315
Larva 209
Soma 199
Mind 69
ZerO 63
soO 29
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Counter-Strike
edward142
Other Games
summit1g8836
singsing1486
gofns1328
Coldzera 685
WinterStarcraft636
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)9
Pyrionflax8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick665
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Jankos2354
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.