• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10366 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 196

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 29 2011 20:27 GMT
#3901
On December 30 2011 05:19 abominare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 04:53 fusionsdf wrote:
On December 28 2011 22:02 Barburas wrote:
On December 28 2011 13:44 fusionsdf wrote:
On December 28 2011 03:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 28 2011 03:07 Roe wrote:
On December 27 2011 22:23 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 27 2011 14:42 Roe wrote:
On December 27 2011 11:51 Klondikebar wrote:
Straight friends are so weird. One of my friends from college just told me his dick length and asked if it was normal...do girls not inform their boyfriends of these things?

me and my straight friends NEVER talk about dick length in fact they shun that discussion


My straight friends are always asking me for the weird advice like that. I've actually had less sex than them so it makes no sense why they would ask me of all people but for some reason they fell more comfortable asking me than someone else.

Oh, I also read an article that cited a study that said that gay men have penises that are an average of an inch longer than straight men's penises. Go us!

I read that gay men have on average wider penises, while straight have longer penises. I also read that straight women prefer wider penises.


Here's the pubmed article:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10410197

and the cracked.com article that actually summarizes it nicely:

http://www.cracked.com/article_19383_5-physical-details-that-reveal-highly-personal-information.html

Basically, our dicks are larger than a straight man's in every way. And the difference is great enough that we've actually skewed the population average. I was wrong though, we're not a whole inch longer, just a third of a inch. But we're also thicker. Oh well, WHACHOO GUNNA DO WIT ALL DAT JUNK?!


oh well
trans people score on average 10-15 higher pts higher on IQ tests. So take that! (srsly, not making this up)


So do gay and lesbian people if I'm remembering correctly, with the biggest difference seen in lesbians.


The studies I remember had gays/lesbians scoring above average, and trans people scoring a bit higher than gays/lesbians

On December 28 2011 22:27 Mindor wrote:
On December 28 2011 22:02 Barburas wrote:
On December 28 2011 13:44 fusionsdf wrote:
On December 28 2011 03:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 28 2011 03:07 Roe wrote:
On December 27 2011 22:23 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 27 2011 14:42 Roe wrote:
On December 27 2011 11:51 Klondikebar wrote:
Straight friends are so weird. One of my friends from college just told me his dick length and asked if it was normal...do girls not inform their boyfriends of these things?

me and my straight friends NEVER talk about dick length in fact they shun that discussion


My straight friends are always asking me for the weird advice like that. I've actually had less sex than them so it makes no sense why they would ask me of all people but for some reason they fell more comfortable asking me than someone else.

Oh, I also read an article that cited a study that said that gay men have penises that are an average of an inch longer than straight men's penises. Go us!

I read that gay men have on average wider penises, while straight have longer penises. I also read that straight women prefer wider penises.


Here's the pubmed article:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10410197

and the cracked.com article that actually summarizes it nicely:

http://www.cracked.com/article_19383_5-physical-details-that-reveal-highly-personal-information.html

Basically, our dicks are larger than a straight man's in every way. And the difference is great enough that we've actually skewed the population average. I was wrong though, we're not a whole inch longer, just a third of a inch. But we're also thicker. Oh well, WHACHOO GUNNA DO WIT ALL DAT JUNK?!


oh well
trans people score on average 10-15 higher pts higher on IQ tests. So take that! (srsly, not making this up)


So do gay and lesbian people if I'm remembering correctly, with the biggest difference seen in lesbians.


Not to rain on your parade or anything, but isn't that mostly because you need a higher level of intelligence to acknowledge that you aren't like the rest of the world wants you to be? Can't contribute to the junk-size part, but I'm pretty sure that the whole process of not going with the flow lifestyle (and that especially goes for trans people) requires a certain level or intelligence to pull through. In an ideal world not only the smart cookies would get to choose to live their lives the way they want to, but everyone. As it is, enjoy being smarter and please hurry with the overtaking the world plan, because I could do without stupid dicks all the time!


Yeah, I'm not sure if its a result of actual brain differences, or just the amount of introspection required growing up coming to terms with being different from most in a really core way.



Correlation != causation

The intelligence assumptions should, and more likely are more closely linked to the various differences in socioeconimc and demographical differences. My totally unprofessional opinion would be that the classes of americans willing to be more open about beign identified as gay would actually be the more educated/wealthier subsets of classes, thus skewing the results.

Now if the the study actually went as far as to account for all the various demographical variables, I'd be pretty impressed, though I doubt it actually happened.


If it didn't take into account demographic variables it would be a patently bad study...using only orientation as the independent variable is a mistake I would think even a college freshman would avoid.

That said, we're not taking these studies too seriously. There just fun ways for us to flex our extra large epeens.
#2throwed
drshdwpuppet
Profile Joined July 2011
United States332 Posts
December 29 2011 21:46 GMT
#3902
On December 30 2011 05:27 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 05:19 abominare wrote:
On December 30 2011 04:53 fusionsdf wrote:
On December 28 2011 22:02 Barburas wrote:
On December 28 2011 13:44 fusionsdf wrote:
On December 28 2011 03:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 28 2011 03:07 Roe wrote:
On December 27 2011 22:23 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 27 2011 14:42 Roe wrote:
On December 27 2011 11:51 Klondikebar wrote:
Straight friends are so weird. One of my friends from college just told me his dick length and asked if it was normal...do girls not inform their boyfriends of these things?

me and my straight friends NEVER talk about dick length in fact they shun that discussion


My straight friends are always asking me for the weird advice like that. I've actually had less sex than them so it makes no sense why they would ask me of all people but for some reason they fell more comfortable asking me than someone else.

Oh, I also read an article that cited a study that said that gay men have penises that are an average of an inch longer than straight men's penises. Go us!

I read that gay men have on average wider penises, while straight have longer penises. I also read that straight women prefer wider penises.


Here's the pubmed article:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10410197

and the cracked.com article that actually summarizes it nicely:

http://www.cracked.com/article_19383_5-physical-details-that-reveal-highly-personal-information.html

Basically, our dicks are larger than a straight man's in every way. And the difference is great enough that we've actually skewed the population average. I was wrong though, we're not a whole inch longer, just a third of a inch. But we're also thicker. Oh well, WHACHOO GUNNA DO WIT ALL DAT JUNK?!


oh well
trans people score on average 10-15 higher pts higher on IQ tests. So take that! (srsly, not making this up)


So do gay and lesbian people if I'm remembering correctly, with the biggest difference seen in lesbians.


The studies I remember had gays/lesbians scoring above average, and trans people scoring a bit higher than gays/lesbians

On December 28 2011 22:27 Mindor wrote:
On December 28 2011 22:02 Barburas wrote:
On December 28 2011 13:44 fusionsdf wrote:
On December 28 2011 03:17 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 28 2011 03:07 Roe wrote:
On December 27 2011 22:23 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 27 2011 14:42 Roe wrote:
[quote]
me and my straight friends NEVER talk about dick length in fact they shun that discussion


My straight friends are always asking me for the weird advice like that. I've actually had less sex than them so it makes no sense why they would ask me of all people but for some reason they fell more comfortable asking me than someone else.

Oh, I also read an article that cited a study that said that gay men have penises that are an average of an inch longer than straight men's penises. Go us!

I read that gay men have on average wider penises, while straight have longer penises. I also read that straight women prefer wider penises.


Here's the pubmed article:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10410197

and the cracked.com article that actually summarizes it nicely:

http://www.cracked.com/article_19383_5-physical-details-that-reveal-highly-personal-information.html

Basically, our dicks are larger than a straight man's in every way. And the difference is great enough that we've actually skewed the population average. I was wrong though, we're not a whole inch longer, just a third of a inch. But we're also thicker. Oh well, WHACHOO GUNNA DO WIT ALL DAT JUNK?!


oh well
trans people score on average 10-15 higher pts higher on IQ tests. So take that! (srsly, not making this up)


So do gay and lesbian people if I'm remembering correctly, with the biggest difference seen in lesbians.


Not to rain on your parade or anything, but isn't that mostly because you need a higher level of intelligence to acknowledge that you aren't like the rest of the world wants you to be? Can't contribute to the junk-size part, but I'm pretty sure that the whole process of not going with the flow lifestyle (and that especially goes for trans people) requires a certain level or intelligence to pull through. In an ideal world not only the smart cookies would get to choose to live their lives the way they want to, but everyone. As it is, enjoy being smarter and please hurry with the overtaking the world plan, because I could do without stupid dicks all the time!


Yeah, I'm not sure if its a result of actual brain differences, or just the amount of introspection required growing up coming to terms with being different from most in a really core way.



Correlation != causation

The intelligence assumptions should, and more likely are more closely linked to the various differences in socioeconimc and demographical differences. My totally unprofessional opinion would be that the classes of americans willing to be more open about beign identified as gay would actually be the more educated/wealthier subsets of classes, thus skewing the results.

Now if the the study actually went as far as to account for all the various demographical variables, I'd be pretty impressed, though I doubt it actually happened.


If it didn't take into account demographic variables it would be a patently bad study...using only orientation as the independent variable is a mistake I would think even a college freshman would avoid.

That said, we're not taking these studies too seriously. There just fun ways for us to flex our extra large epeens.


and real life extra large penises.
Enterprise was just temp banned for 1 week by Myles. Reason: You aren't a philosopher and warning aren't cutting it.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 30 2011 21:03 GMT
#3903
I miss SC... SW TOR has consumed me at the moment. Though I did play a game last night for placement. I got an earful of QQ for going Robo into DT drop for a mega comback. It was nice. I do miss the drama.

What is everyone playing atm?
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
December 30 2011 21:35 GMT
#3904
waay too much bf3, sc2 on the side. Also, i think this thread needs a new topic to be discussed.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
December 30 2011 21:36 GMT
#3905
Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim mostly. I play some ladder here and there...really need to play more, losing games I shouldn't...
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 30 2011 21:38 GMT
#3906
Busy being awful at Battlefield 3. -_-
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 30 2011 21:48 GMT
#3907
New topic you say?

http://boysies.com/2011/08/21/how-to-be-a-gay/

Point of discussion: did they miss any steps?
#2throwed
Stereotype
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States136 Posts
December 30 2011 22:10 GMT
#3908
I've been playing Dungeon Defenders on steam lately... got it during one of their 24 hour 75% off select titles holiday special deal things. It's basically 3rd person over the shoulder tower defense with level-ups and equipment management to add to the addiction. Most of the people who play it are pretty nice. I haven't hit the high levels yet though, so maybe that changes when you get to the "elite" levels.
Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. -- John Lennon
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 30 2011 22:36 GMT
#3909
On December 31 2011 06:48 Klondikebar wrote:
New topic you say?

http://boysies.com/2011/08/21/how-to-be-a-gay/

Point of discussion: did they miss any steps?


Nope, pretty spot on.

We got Battlefield, but it was so fucked (release day) that we could not even play it and took it back. Is it worth getting again?

I really did kill Skyrim in the first 3 weeks after release, have not played it since.

Am I the only gay in the TL village representing SWTOR? Curse my MMO addition.

#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 30 2011 22:56 GMT
#3910
On December 31 2011 07:36 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 06:48 Klondikebar wrote:
New topic you say?

http://boysies.com/2011/08/21/how-to-be-a-gay/

Point of discussion: did they miss any steps?


Nope, pretty spot on.

We got Battlefield, but it was so fucked (release day) that we could not even play it and took it back. Is it worth getting again?

I really did kill Skyrim in the first 3 weeks after release, have not played it since.

Am I the only gay in the TL village representing SWTOR? Curse my MMO addition.



Nope, Sith Inquisitor here! Just started my Quesh quests.
#2throwed
Caseyclysm
Profile Joined May 2010
United States104 Posts
December 31 2011 02:34 GMT
#3911
On December 28 2011 13:51 Klondikebar wrote:
No wonder we're not allowed to have families and lead normal lives. Our kids would all be super smart and have giant thunder dicks. We'd take over the world in no time!


I literally laughed out loud with this comment, kudos. That's an interesting study too. If anyone has a link to the intelligence one off hand, I'd like to read some of it as well.
“You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it in himself.” -Galileo Galilei
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
December 31 2011 17:53 GMT
#3912
http://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/nw2sw/til_transgender_prisoners_in_the_usa_are_housed/

This may be the most fucked up thread on reddit I can remember seeing....

:/
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
January 01 2012 04:52 GMT
#3913
On December 31 2011 07:56 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 07:36 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:48 Klondikebar wrote:
New topic you say?

http://boysies.com/2011/08/21/how-to-be-a-gay/

Point of discussion: did they miss any steps?


Nope, pretty spot on.

We got Battlefield, but it was so fucked (release day) that we could not even play it and took it back. Is it worth getting again?

I really did kill Skyrim in the first 3 weeks after release, have not played it since.

Am I the only gay in the TL village representing SWTOR? Curse my MMO addition.



Nope, Sith Inquisitor here! Just started my Quesh quests.


How dare you go Imperial! I have a level 50 sage. Having tons of fun with the game. My only complaint is I'm a victim of the random crashes, but I have a temp fix in until Bioware fixes stuff on their end. (if it is on their end for sure)

Also, Huttball ftw.

That is all.
☺
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 01 2012 05:06 GMT
#3914
Happy new year fella's!
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
January 01 2012 05:36 GMT
#3915
Happy new year to you as well RoM, and to all my fellow gays (and straight lurkers!)
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 01 2012 05:52 GMT
#3916
On January 01 2012 13:52 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 07:56 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 31 2011 07:36 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:48 Klondikebar wrote:
New topic you say?

http://boysies.com/2011/08/21/how-to-be-a-gay/

Point of discussion: did they miss any steps?


Nope, pretty spot on.

We got Battlefield, but it was so fucked (release day) that we could not even play it and took it back. Is it worth getting again?

I really did kill Skyrim in the first 3 weeks after release, have not played it since.

Am I the only gay in the TL village representing SWTOR? Curse my MMO addition.



Nope, Sith Inquisitor here! Just started my Quesh quests.


How dare you go Imperial! I have a level 50 sage. Having tons of fun with the game. My only complaint is I'm a victim of the random crashes, but I have a temp fix in until Bioware fixes stuff on their end. (if it is on their end for sure)

Also, Huttball ftw.

That is all.


Bitch please, Imperial or bust! Repubs are so weak too. Your force animations are like...pebbles. I shoot lightning!

Also, Happy New Year!
#2throwed
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
January 01 2012 06:34 GMT
#3917
On January 01 2012 13:52 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 07:56 Klondikebar wrote:
On December 31 2011 07:36 jarrydesque wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:48 Klondikebar wrote:
New topic you say?

http://boysies.com/2011/08/21/how-to-be-a-gay/

Point of discussion: did they miss any steps?


Nope, pretty spot on.

We got Battlefield, but it was so fucked (release day) that we could not even play it and took it back. Is it worth getting again?

I really did kill Skyrim in the first 3 weeks after release, have not played it since.

Am I the only gay in the TL village representing SWTOR? Curse my MMO addition.



Nope, Sith Inquisitor here! Just started my Quesh quests.


How dare you go Imperial! I have a level 50 sage. Having tons of fun with the game. My only complaint is I'm a victim of the random crashes, but I have a temp fix in until Bioware fixes stuff on their end. (if it is on their end for sure)

Also, Huttball ftw.

That is all.


I have a 33 sith sorc and have been wondering what the end game looks like. Are there raid type encounters? An organized queue like in rift?

Im not really interested in pvp and am not lookin to get caught up in any serious guild shenanigans. The leveling process plays out like a single player rpg more than anything so I am kept curious.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 01 2012 16:16 GMT
#3918
New Years resolution - Remember to nag for a pic of Kennigit at least once a month.

+ Show Spoiler +
@ banlings - how long until this stops being funny and I get banned for sexual harassment?
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 01 2012 18:23 GMT
#3919
On January 02 2012 01:16 jarrydesque wrote:
New Years resolution - Remember to nag for a pic of Kennigit at least once a month.

+ Show Spoiler +
@ banlings - how long until this stops being funny and I get banned for sexual harassment?


He said he wanted to be #1 on studcraft...we're giving him the perfect method.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 01 2012 19:58 GMT
#3920
Happy New Year guys! Hope yalls is going better than mine is!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23703
Shuttle 2816
Bisu 1038
Horang2 802
Jaedong 584
BeSt 414
Hyuk 352
actioN 315
firebathero 290
Light 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 200
Mini 188
Soulkey 174
Soma 138
Last 135
EffOrt 117
Leta 115
ggaemo 87
ZerO 86
Rush 82
Pusan 74
hero 56
Mong 55
Snow 55
Killer 40
Sexy 39
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sea.KH 34
Shine 29
NaDa 28
Sharp 26
Bale 24
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
PianO 15
JulyZerg 13
Free 13
sorry 13
Terrorterran 10
zelot 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva1149
Gorgc864
Dendi685
Fuzer 121
XaKoH 61
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1426
shoxiejesuss679
x6flipin266
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2116
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns36998
singsing2246
B2W.Neo470
XBOCT322
DeMusliM189
Mew2King144
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS109
Liquid`LucifroN85
QueenE65
Chillindude12
ZerO(Twitch)12
Railgan8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream294
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2163
• TFBlade452
Other Games
• WagamamaTV105
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 27m
Stellar Fest
1h 27m
OSC
12h 27m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.