• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:54
CEST 16:54
KST 23:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6557 users

Starcraft 2 Japan anyone? - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
blagoonga123
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2068 Posts
August 16 2010 23:15 GMT
#21
On August 17 2010 05:45 Rawr.Zeta wrote:
I live in Kyoto ... I play on the US servers PM me zEtA.293 ... I speak English pretty well because my parents are immigrants from America and taught me English and Japanese


My japanese is pretty terrible, but is your name "Jaschin?" I suck at katakana
FOOL! Pain is my friend! Now let me introduce you to it!
tube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1475 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-16 23:42:56
August 16 2010 23:40 GMT
#22
On August 17 2010 08:15 blagoonga123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2010 05:45 Rawr.Zeta wrote:
I live in Kyoto ... I play on the US servers PM me zEtA.293 ... I speak English pretty well because my parents are immigrants from America and taught me English and Japanese


My japanese is pretty terrible, but is your name "Jaschin?" I suck at katakana

i think its justin

On August 06 2010 11:07 threehundred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2010 10:33 darkponcho wrote:
If you speak Japanese, here's a link to a Japanese SC community

http://sc-times.net/


wow they love the korean sc community as much as we do ^_^

i don't know, looking around the website, it doesn't seem like there is much of a community at all
Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.
Gingerninja
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1339 Posts
August 16 2010 23:46 GMT
#23
On August 06 2010 22:41 TommyNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2010 20:23 grobo wrote:
I live in Osaka, but i play on the EU gateway though =/

Im also in Osaka on the EU gateway, not a very good player though, trying to learn it .


I'm moving to Osaka for a year in 3 weeks time .. I also am EU.. also terrible.
戦いの中に答えはある
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
August 16 2010 23:57 GMT
#24
On August 17 2010 08:15 blagoonga123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2010 05:45 Rawr.Zeta wrote:
I live in Kyoto ... I play on the US servers PM me zEtA.293 ... I speak English pretty well because my parents are immigrants from America and taught me English and Japanese


My japanese is pretty terrible, but is your name "Jaschin?" I suck at katakana

LOL
GANDHISAUCE
fujimi
Profile Joined August 2010
Japan32 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 01:42:23
August 17 2010 01:41 GMT
#25
People, start adding people to your SC2 friend list!

I've been playing SC since 2000, don't mind practicing with the greenhorns. Be it SC2 or Japanese.
佐々とやろうではないか~?俺のメールが必要としたら、PM送ってくれ。
I'm no man for keigo, got no intention of being impolite, just got a ossan attitude.
If only those pigs could fly away..
Rawr.Zeta
Profile Joined June 2010
Japan39 Posts
August 17 2010 01:50 GMT
#26
Lol, I'm not sure but I think we are only supposed to speak English....
1あ2あ3あ! こんにちはジャスチンともうします
Rawr.Zeta
Profile Joined June 2010
Japan39 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 02:22:54
August 17 2010 02:22 GMT
#27
Edit: Double post sorry
1あ2あ3あ! こんにちはジャスチンともうします
Kutar_FOX
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Korea (South)67 Posts
August 17 2010 02:39 GMT
#28
Good to see Japanese SC2 players.
Sugoi desu!
스타크래프트도 좀 적당히 하자.
Rawr.Zeta
Profile Joined June 2010
Japan39 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 02:48:26
August 17 2010 02:46 GMT
#29
Yes my name is Justin. Both of my parents are from America so I got an American name and I look American ...

Edit: Some grammatical mistakes
1あ2あ3あ! こんにちはジャスチンともうします
Kappuru
Profile Joined August 2010
United States14 Posts
August 17 2010 02:51 GMT
#30
Your parents are Nisei?
"DON'T PANIC."
Rawr.Zeta
Profile Joined June 2010
Japan39 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 03:01:55
August 17 2010 02:58 GMT
#31
No, I'm the Nisei :D:D They are from America and moved here....

I'm pretty certain your understanding of the term is wrong... from what I know a Nisei is the son/daughter of a Immigrant....

Once again correct me if I'm wrong
1あ2あ3あ! こんにちはジャスチンともうします
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
August 17 2010 04:14 GMT
#32
On August 06 2010 11:07 threehundred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2010 10:33 darkponcho wrote:
If you speak Japanese, here's a link to a Japanese SC community

http://sc-times.net/


wow they love the korean sc community as much as we do ^_^

Bullshit!! I demand grudge match to defend teamliquids honor
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
Kappuru
Profile Joined August 2010
United States14 Posts
August 17 2010 19:03 GMT
#33
On August 17 2010 11:58 Rawr.Zeta wrote:
No, I'm the Nisei :D:D They are from America and moved here....

I'm pretty certain your understanding of the term is wrong... from what I know a Nisei is the son/daughter of a Immigrant....

Once again correct me if I'm wrong


mm.. yes you are right that is the definition. But here in the USA, It usually means people who were born in USA, and are 100% ethnically japanese, but brought up american. Their parents were the immigrants and now they are american citizens. Basically, I was asking if your grandparents were immigrants to USA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisei#Nisei
"DON'T PANIC."
KoMiDy
Profile Joined September 2010
Japan2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-21 09:12:57
September 21 2010 09:04 GMT
#34
old-ish topic but just made my forum account so i cant create a new topic to introduce myself.

recently got stationed in yokosuka. been a sc fan since the first but only recently picked up sc2, played the beta a little prior and now have about 100 melee games under my belt.
i have the US version of SC2, i dont have but a couple ppl i play with but theyre on the other side of the world so i would love to play with someone in japan!
look me up! character name/code Komidy/149.

cyl
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-16 15:23:28
December 16 2010 15:23 GMT
#35
Old topic but I'm travelling to Japan for 2 months in Kyoto this summer, do you know if I will I be able to play on the EU server without too much latency ? Or will I need a US account ?
The legend of Darien lives on
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
December 16 2010 16:20 GMT
#36
On December 17 2010 00:23 mr_tolkien wrote:
Old topic but I'm travelling to Japan for 2 months in Kyoto this summer, do you know if I will I be able to play on the EU server without too much latency ? Or will I need a US account ?

I asked if I could play in Korea from EU (the thread was closed though ) but the general concensus (two moderators, lol) was that it's horrible lag.
esReveR
Profile Joined February 2010
United States568 Posts
November 16 2011 11:27 GMT
#37
This was the only thread I could find in search about finding people in Japan... so, I'm resurrecting it.

Anyone play in Okinawa?
Skill is relative.
Necrophantasia
Profile Joined May 2010
Japan299 Posts
November 16 2011 12:26 GMT
#38
Ah! My age old thread lol.

Unfortunately there isn't anyone in Okinawa I think .

But... we could still be best online buddies? :D
esReveR
Profile Joined February 2010
United States568 Posts
November 16 2011 12:43 GMT
#39
lol you can add me and we can 2s or something at least =P

esReveR.383 on NA
Skill is relative.
Necrophantasia
Profile Joined May 2010
Japan299 Posts
November 16 2011 13:49 GMT
#40
Ok. Cool. I'm Necro.575
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
RotterdaM 40
TKL 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 19
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2721
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister441
Happy385
Khaldor354
KnowMe278
Hui .219
crisheroes165
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV266
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1650
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
OSC
8h 7m
Replay Cast
8h 7m
OSC
21h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.