• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8568 users

Official Singapore StarCraft Community Thread - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 32 Next All
RailGuN
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore73 Posts
September 04 2010 00:30 GMT
#461
On September 04 2010 00:05 Dfgj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2010 22:06 jcr2001 wrote:
On September 02 2010 23:43 kaleidoscope wrote:
On September 02 2010 21:45 jcr2001 wrote:
I'm also ORD-ing (or more like ROD-ing) on 14th December!

Are you guys PES E clerks too?


yea, I'm at NSSC (CMPB camp)

lol, we've probably seen each other lots of times, but never knew each other.

I'm at the CMPB building. Heh. Looks like we all are the 151208 PES E clerk batch. All Ulysses coy?

You bet.

If you remember a shaved-head white man, that is me.

SAF Esports Team vs Airforce ACE is clearly the future.


Would be epic, lets make it happen :D
Whatever floats your boat.
Fate25
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore47 Posts
September 04 2010 01:46 GMT
#462
On September 01 2010 19:45 yongming wrote:
i tweaked the url a little bit.
http://sc2divisions.com/custom/singapore-custom-ladder-division/341

Show nested quote +
On August 14 2010 03:19 Leidenschafft wrote:
The player table is sorted this way: league descending (diamond -> bronze), points descending, rank ascending.



Wow i'm inside as well! Feels nice to be included : )
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
September 04 2010 02:50 GMT
#463
On September 04 2010 00:51 pangshai wrote:
what. dfgj, you're white?

Born in NYC, Singapore PR.

This may explain my aversion to singlish.
pangshai
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Chinatown5333 Posts
September 04 2010 06:25 GMT
#464
ninpo, singaporean player too.

http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/107118/1/Ninpo/
#1 midas fan
Dante08
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Singapore4184 Posts
September 04 2010 07:08 GMT
#465
Ah no wonder you don't reply whenever I ad singlish into my sentences hahaha
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
September 04 2010 09:36 GMT
#466
On September 04 2010 16:08 Dante08 wrote:
Ah no wonder you don't reply whenever I ad singlish into my sentences hahaha

No that's just because I'm afk
zZomgZz
Profile Joined July 2010
Singapore20 Posts
September 04 2010 15:19 GMT
#467
[QUOTE]On September 01 2010 19:45 yongming wrote:
i tweaked the url a little bit.
[url=http://sc2divisions.com/custom/singapore-custom-ladder-division/341]http://sc2divisions.com/custom/singapore-custom-ladder-division/341[/url]

I feel discriminated since the random symbol is so small :X. Btw, can any1 provide how to deal with MMMG? I checked the forums but he advices were all...yeah.
aLt)nirvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Singapore848 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 10:48:42
September 05 2010 10:00 GMT
#468
yay sg wins nation war this week vs VN 4-0 and sg now are at the top of the table!!

tentative lineup for next week against pinoy

REV TAGAN HGHX RAVANA


+ Show Spoiler [Week 2 Standings] +

[image loading]
sc2sea.com - The SEA / ANZ community
OopsOopsBaby
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Singapore3425 Posts
September 05 2010 14:24 GMT
#469
let me know if u want to make any changes in the roster in OP.

updated the OP. added casters. added clan list.
s3x2-2 xiao3x2+2 bone3+2+2
aLt)nirvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Singapore848 Posts
September 05 2010 17:14 GMT
#470
yea gonna submit new roster on wednesday!

nice yongming
sc2sea.com - The SEA / ANZ community
pangshai
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Chinatown5333 Posts
September 06 2010 11:52 GMT
#471
might wanna consider ninpo, nirvana. he's 1.2K points.
#1 midas fan
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
September 06 2010 13:43 GMT
#472
Well pangshai, after today's playing I'm on 500k points.

In Lost Viking.

That's good too, ya?
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
September 07 2010 02:20 GMT
#473
<-1.1k points with 34 bonus points! I'm singaporean too, was playing persona 4 for the whole of last week lol
drdovetalk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore27 Posts
September 07 2010 06:42 GMT
#474
Sg zerg player here.

http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/41475/1/drdovetalk/
pangshai
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Chinatown5333 Posts
September 07 2010 08:48 GMT
#475
On September 06 2010 22:43 Dfgj wrote:
Well pangshai, after today's playing I'm on 500k points.

In Lost Viking.

That's good too, ya?

thats actually really impressive. i tried lost viking and i got raped. its laggy. the damn plane doesn't insta-respond
#1 midas fan
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
September 07 2010 08:57 GMT
#476
You just have to get the hang of it. Double plasma double drones and mash the spacebar, focus on dodging since drones will handle things plasma can't reach.
Kopi.
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore17 Posts
September 07 2010 09:59 GMT
#477
so many pros around hohoho.
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
September 07 2010 12:16 GMT
#478
I was at Colosseum with some of my friends like two days ago and saw a bunch of people playing starcraft 2. Anybody from here goes there a lot? I've been there like twice and it's pretty nice.
RailGuN
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore73 Posts
September 08 2010 05:09 GMT
#479
I didn't believe it at first, but it seems the higher I go up the SEA ladder the more cheese I see o.O and now I'm dropping down again haha lol Is this generally the case or am I just (un)lucky? Should I switch over to super safe builds as opposed to 14 gate against terrans? xD

Btw how does someone get picked for the singapore team? Are you looking for a certain amount of points, win ratio or what? Just so I have something to work towards >.>
Whatever floats your boat.
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
September 08 2010 09:03 GMT
#480
On September 08 2010 14:09 RailGuN wrote:
I didn't believe it at first, but it seems the higher I go up the SEA ladder the more cheese I see o.O and now I'm dropping down again haha lol Is this generally the case or am I just (un)lucky? Should I switch over to super safe builds as opposed to 14 gate against terrans? xD

Btw how does someone get picked for the singapore team? Are you looking for a certain amount of points, win ratio or what? Just so I have something to work towards >.>

I get cheesed about 25% of the time at 1k~. It's ridiculous how many players just seem to proxy rax/6 pool/proxy gate their way along. That's not even counting people who have no plan beyond 'mass lings and all-in' or a race-equivalent plan. I just 10gate on 2 player maps, 12gate on anything else. I can claw back a macro lead from good play. I can do a lot less when I'm cheesed dead.

Singapore team is the top10, roughly, when Nirvana does the picking (http://sc2divisions.com/custom/singapore-custom-ladder-division/341).

PS: Any diamond zergs around 1k want to practice vP? Please add/PM me!
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11748
StarCastTV_EN278
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings48
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 7132
Jaedong 3259
EffOrt 2090
actioN 892
BeSt 830
Killer 497
Soma 497
Horang2 449
Pusan 347
ZerO 331
[ Show more ]
Stork 183
Zeus 159
Rush 99
JYJ 91
soO 69
HiyA 61
Barracks 52
Mong 39
ToSsGirL 36
Shinee 33
Bale 28
Sharp 24
NaDa 21
sorry 20
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 16
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3597
XaKoH 362
Counter-Strike
edward62
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1059
WinterStarcraft828
Other Games
gofns52211
singsing1354
olofmeister1228
ceh9543
byalli420
Livibee206
Pyrionflax160
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream408
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 178
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH364
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1965
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.