• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:29
CEST 06:29
KST 13:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10306 users

Community Ban - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
July 21 2010 13:54 GMT
#181
On July 20 2010 12:37 Licmyobelisk wrote:
Here's a pic of LouD0G I found in his profile.

[image loading]


Haha what a douche ^^; Typical meathead threatening kids and showing off his pathetic fauxhawk like a sign of burgeoning masculinity.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
July 21 2010 14:13 GMT
#182
wow these guys are jerks...
its perfectly fair to ban these people
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
July 21 2010 14:14 GMT
#183
It doesn't really matter if semih is banned or not. On his best of days that clown won't beat idra, nyoken, g5 or machine at a WCG event. He's just gonna get smashed + left out because he's bad and a prick.
BabyFarkMcgeeZax
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada47 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 16:13:01
July 21 2010 14:22 GMT
#184
Should have called me I'd rock him. Jokingly speaking guys. come on. I'm not some psycho.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. yrtlmafdwnd
baller
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
527 Posts
July 21 2010 14:24 GMT
#185
On July 21 2010 23:14 Louder wrote:
It doesn't really matter if semih is banned or not. On his best of days that clown won't beat idra, nyoken, g5 or machine at a WCG event. He's just gonna get smashed + left out because he's bad and a prick.

yah but he doesn't need 2 worry about those guys. he first has to go through superiorwolf and hero lastshadow, and then pay for his own dinner. only then can he be the true peoples' champion
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
July 21 2010 14:39 GMT
#186
Entirely justified, and they deserved worse if it were possible. Really can't believe this kind of thing goes on. At least it serves as a warning to the rest of us potential hosts and potential douchebags.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
July 21 2010 15:03 GMT
#187
On July 21 2010 23:22 BabyFarkMcgeeZax wrote:
Should have called me I'd rock him.


Makes you sound like them, so nah.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
July 21 2010 15:09 GMT
#188
Why do I think baller is Hot_bid's alt?
I'll call Nada.
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
July 21 2010 15:12 GMT
#189
On July 21 2010 11:21 Ero-Sennin wrote:
I think the only person so far who thinks the ban against the other 3 was unfair was Bob300

someone ban him plzz
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
BabyFarkMcgeeZax
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada47 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 16:20:33
July 21 2010 15:16 GMT
#190
<I removed the image from this original post because two members showed me that my feelings towards this subject are not the same as the majority. And majority wins. And I did not intend to make anyone angry.>

Pardon my french.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. yrtlmafdwnd
FetusFondler
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States246 Posts
July 21 2010 15:19 GMT
#191
Huh, it's pretty crazy how quickly the whole TL community is demanding more retribution, some people going as far as posting personal information? (I think? I'm not sure...) But I think the perma-ban from TL is enough and hope people won't take this issue further than is necessary.

But back to topic: This guy is a douchebag, listened to the mp3. What a cock-bag.
None are so busy as the fool and knave.
CrunkOwns
Profile Joined April 2010
United States138 Posts
July 21 2010 15:24 GMT
#192
Now I really wish I stayed till the end so I could see the drama Oh well, at least next time an event is hosted there these guys can't attend.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. – Seneca the Younger
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
July 21 2010 15:32 GMT
#193
On July 22 2010 00:16 BabyFarkMcgeeZax wrote:
[image loading]
Pardon my french.


Way to stoop down to their level bro.
BabyFarkMcgeeZax
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada47 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 15:49:37
July 21 2010 15:34 GMT
#194
On July 22 2010 00:32 Sadistx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 00:16 BabyFarkMcgeeZax wrote:
[image loading]
Pardon my french.


Way to stoop down to their level bro.


Excuse me? Seriously? That was not intended to piss anyone off. I honestly thought people would agree with me sentiments...

There is a HUGE difference between flipping the bird when its compared to stealing, harassing, and abandoning someone hundreds of miles away.
How dare you say I went down to there level. How dare you man. Seriously.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. yrtlmafdwnd
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
July 21 2010 15:36 GMT
#195
On July 22 2010 00:16 BabyFarkMcgeeZax wrote:
[image loading]
Pardon my french.

hahaahha epic
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 16:03:40
July 21 2010 16:00 GMT
#196
On July 22 2010 00:34 BabyFarkMcgeeZax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 00:32 Sadistx wrote:
On July 22 2010 00:16 BabyFarkMcgeeZax wrote:
[image loading]
Pardon my french.


Way to stoop down to their level bro.


Excuse me? Seriously? That was not intended to piss anyone off. I honestly thought people would agree with me sentiments...

There is a HUGE difference between flipping the bird when its compared to stealing, harassing, and abandoning someone hundreds of miles away.
How dare you say I went down to there level. How dare you man. Seriously.



But see, unlike you, Sadistx was at the lan and a witness to all these events. You on the other hand are trying to act tough saying stuff like we should have let you know and you'd take care of those guys, and now trying to stir up trouble of which you were clearly uninvolved. What you are doing is putting you at the same mental caliber of those guys who, surprise surprise, threatened to beat people up if he met them, and proceed to give the mental fuck you to everybody who WAS at the LAN.


Edit: You say your post isn't intended to piss anyone off? then why act immature and post you flipping them off? You don't even show your face after saying you'd beat them up on a forum they can't reply in. Sounds like what loudog would do if you ask me.

You, being completely uninvolved and trying to start a childish argument by flipping them off isn't going to get us anywhere, so yes, Sadistx is right, you are stopping to their level. He isn't saying that flipping people off is equal to what they did but its the sheer stupidity of what you are doing, and in the completely unrelated circumstances of the event, that is why you are on their level.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
BabyFarkMcgeeZax
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada47 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 16:07:21
July 21 2010 16:02 GMT
#197
<moved>
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. yrtlmafdwnd
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
July 21 2010 16:06 GMT
#198
Because you are trying to throw yourself into the fray of a situation you weren't involved in. Proceed to have anger and hatred towards the four guys, but why say "we should have called you so you'd beat them up". Why post your picture of a middle finger just with the intent of starting shit up?

My point is this thread is here to serve the purpose of getting the idea out that these four guys are banned from the community, there is no need to start fights with guys who wont read/wont reply to your posts, and theres no need to act like an e-thug which is exactly what loudog et. al. would do. Especially when you wont post your identity either.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
BabyFarkMcgeeZax
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada47 Posts
July 21 2010 16:07 GMT
#199
If you want me to admit that I did something wrong I will not. But I will admit that I shouldn't have posted that on the TL forums. So i'll take a temp ban if its coming.

But, I do not appologize for wanting to give LouDOG and semih the finger. That I cannot take back.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. yrtlmafdwnd
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
July 21 2010 16:09 GMT
#200
You don't need to apologize for posting the picture or being pissed at them for what they did. I don't think an apology fixes anything just like I don't think posting the middle finger or saying you'll beat them up is going to fix anything.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft404
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2123
sorry 29
910 27
yabsab 18
Bale 17
Terrorterran 14
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1159
taco 317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox805
Other Games
summit1g8477
JimRising 664
Day[9].tv463
WinterStarcraft319
C9.Mang0284
Livibee154
Sick131
Maynarde125
ViBE99
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Stunt353
Other Games
• Day9tv463
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 31m
Stellar Fest
8h 31m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.