• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10378 users

Waterloo MSL Finals Party? - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
May 25 2010 22:59 GMT
#41
On May 26 2010 06:57 Bill307 wrote:
Hmm I'll see if I can make it. Thing is, I'll probably get most of my sleep before the event so I'll need a ride there between 3:00 - 4:00 am, depending on when I sleep and wake up. I live close to Westmount and Glasgow, near the border of Kitchener and Waterloo. Checking with Jesung now to see if he can grab me...

yo, i live right at the border close to the timhorton basic food =.=... my plan is to stay in school that day and sleep over in MC T__T
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 23:20:30
May 25 2010 23:16 GMT
#42
I'll be at Bill's place to take a nap too and drive both of us to campus after. I'm gonna have to think of a good place to park, actually...

edit: I think Phillip St. would be best. Park in the residence parking lot and walk over.
Official Entusman #21
Mumblee
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada256 Posts
May 25 2010 23:50 GMT
#43
I usually park in the plaza, but people say they get tickets all the time. I've also used the phillip street townhouse parking lot as well, since they don't use parking passes or anything like that.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
May 26 2010 04:25 GMT
#44
Yeah I got a ticket when I parked for like 2 hours at the plaza so I can change my courses at needles hall.
Official Entusman #21
Elyot
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada41 Posts
May 26 2010 12:20 GMT
#45
Doesn't everyone know the secret? You park at the plaza, then grab a bubble tea/coffee/yogurt/etc, then go change your courses. They won't ticket you, and you get a bubble tea instead of having to pay for parking. It might be less likely to succeed late at night, but there are some places that are still open (Farah's is open 24 hours a day, Pita Factory and Just'n Pita close at 4).

Korynne and I will quite likely show up for this. Looking forward to meeting many of you. ^_^
Founder of Lunarch Studios and Lead designer of Prismata.
Ian Ian Ian
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
915 Posts
May 26 2010 15:01 GMT
#46
Who's going to ticket you at 3 am.

We parked in plaza last time and were fine
ImBa_JaCkAsS
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada200 Posts
May 26 2010 15:33 GMT
#47
I can be on bw or sc2 if you guys are playing
5 Pool for late games
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
May 26 2010 16:33 GMT
#48
just park behind REV and walk all the way to CPH =)))), i swear to god no one will ticket you there

@Jackass: thought u r in Korea 4 the summer? :O
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Sunhay
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada303 Posts
May 26 2010 16:43 GMT
#49
damn, can't go this time. i'll be at anime north. i guess i can watch it there
www.sunhay.net
Treyn
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada9 Posts
May 26 2010 20:05 GMT
#50
Should be able to show up. Anyone can give an idea of when people will actually be there? I'd show up a bit early if there was going to be any activity, probably.
Hi there
Megaman703
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada688 Posts
May 26 2010 21:01 GMT
#51
I'll be there at 3 streaming kpop.
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
May 26 2010 21:15 GMT
#52
On May 26 2010 08:16 infinity21 wrote:
I'll be at Bill's place to take a nap too and drive both of us to campus after. I'm gonna have to think of a good place to park, actually...

edit: I think Phillip St. would be best. Park in the residence parking lot and walk over.



I live @ WCRI on Phillip St, you shouldn't have a problem parking here past 6 pm - 8 am, ircc they check between the morning and afternoon.
Elyot
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada41 Posts
May 27 2010 00:04 GMT
#53
I may bring 1 or 2 other people as well. ^_^
Founder of Lunarch Studios and Lead designer of Prismata.
Megaman703
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada688 Posts
May 27 2010 00:31 GMT
#54
The more the merrier!

I have all the equipment in my house (using the speakers right now) so we should be all good.
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
May 27 2010 04:31 GMT
#55
On May 27 2010 09:31 Megaman703 wrote:
The more the merrier!

I have all the equipment in my house (using the speakers right now) so we should be all good.

suggestion: we should hv back up plan just in case u are busy :D
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Megaman703
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada688 Posts
May 27 2010 04:36 GMT
#56
why on earth would I be busy at 3am.
X20A
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4 Posts
May 27 2010 05:55 GMT
#57
I'll probably come.
sl
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada239 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 12:45:13
May 27 2010 12:44 GMT
#58
I will most likely show up. Isaac remind me on msn to make you wake me up lol
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
May 27 2010 16:43 GMT
#59
I wantn something as epic as this



THX.
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
May 27 2010 18:30 GMT
#60
On May 28 2010 01:43 Antimage wrote:
I wantn something as epic as this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUBzkMqxJ6E&feature=channel

THX.

holy jesus @#@%$# cow.... thats epic, they got HDH there + whole bunch of good pc ...

but most of those players are gold and silver pre-patch ... its so funny when you look at their screen and see the usage of 2 hotkeys ONLY xD

if you want smthing like that, all we need is good casters bc we dun need more than 1 computers to watch MSL final :|
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
UpATreeSC 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1009
Dewaltoss 119
firebathero 86
Zeus 68
Trap 41
910 40
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 20
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6477
420jenkins251
monkeys_forever0
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1438
edward105
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS125
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2081
Other Games
summit1g5171
Grubby2916
Beastyqt648
B2W.Neo642
byalli406
shahzam364
KnowMe176
C9.Mang0152
TKL 138
Railgan16
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur374
• WagamamaTV279
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 16m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 16m
Stellar Fest
17h 16m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.