• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:33
CEST 16:33
KST 23:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8077 users

Waterloo MSL Finals Party? - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Mumblee
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada256 Posts
May 23 2010 23:50 GMT
#21
On May 24 2010 01:57 NB wrote:
ok so a new week is coming and we need a set of date and time and place asap.
also need a list of people who are coming (i know i am xD)


The date and time are pretty set, it's going to be this Saturday (the 29th) at 4am. As for a place, we'll probably try to grab a random room on campus in CPH or something. We can probably just use this thread to communicate closer to the date. I don't think I'll be able to use POETs after all

But yeah, this is going to happen.
Megaman703
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada688 Posts
May 24 2010 04:21 GMT
#22
On May 24 2010 07:07 NevilleS wrote:
For reference, I used CPH 2386 last time, which is usually open and worked well. I don't think I'll be in town for this one though.


Good enough for me.

I'll be at CPH 2386 Friday night/Saturday morning with equipment ahead of time. Hope you guys like Kpop.
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-24 04:57:47
May 24 2010 04:56 GMT
#23
so i spent my time today scouting from DC follow the "indoor" path through the museum => bio and end up at slc :O.... lots of place free open, no cannons FE including RCH and MC .

Notice all the art building are locked from the entrance, dun know why but pretty sure those room are quite big and new.

i think i can dig up my shits and find a VGA cab for my MacBook but if i use mac, i dun think we will hv access to the high quality streaming and hv to watch it through sm user's stream instead.

also about time, i suggest we meet up 1 or 2 hours earlier the actual time, 1st to set it up, 2nd is to hv some lan party :D... (notice BNet 2.0 will be closed at that date ... )

Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Megaman703
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada688 Posts
May 24 2010 05:28 GMT
#24
I don't really feel like doing LAN, I kinda wanna sleep beforehand.

Don't worry about equipment, I'll bring everything required. Just be there (:
GaliKo
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada207 Posts
May 24 2010 09:59 GMT
#25
I'm up for BW before hand if I can get down there in time, hopefully the things I gotta do in Niagara gets done before this..
maneatingshoe
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada484 Posts
May 24 2010 12:08 GMT
#26
On May 24 2010 18:59 Naeb wrote:
I'm up for BW before hand if I can get down there in time, hopefully the things I gotta do in Niagara gets done before this..

I hope you can make it there for 4 AM haha
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
May 24 2010 14:52 GMT
#27
Let me conclude:

Saturday (the 29th) at 4am at room CPH 2386 University of Waterloo

Bring ur body if you only up for the MSL, the gears (laptop mouse keyboard) if you up for sm action

Map of the university:
http://www.uwaterloo.ca/map/map_colour.pdf

The room is located on the 2nd floor of CPH building, which is at the south east corner of the campus. The easiest way to get there is using the South entrance at University street. If you dont know where is UW, google map it .
Also equip urself smthing to keep you a weak during games like coffee and drinks .

See you there, GG GL HF!

Hope there will be no 1h30 dalys like the OSL =.=

p/s: quote this post at the front page, first post xD
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
SoulM
Profile Joined November 2009
3 Posts
May 24 2010 16:09 GMT
#28
i'm going to UW for uni next year
hope there's more of this when i get there i'm stoked
재이야 머하니?~ ㅋㅋ
Megaman703
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada688 Posts
May 24 2010 16:43 GMT
#29
also note: kpop at 3. : D
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-24 17:11:38
May 24 2010 17:11 GMT
#30
On May 25 2010 01:09 SoulM wrote:
i'm going to UW for uni next year
hope there's more of this when i get there i'm stoked

should be, im still here at least xD

On May 25 2010 01:43 Megaman703 wrote:
also note: kpop at 3. : D

as long as its not urs karaoke im fine with it
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
May 24 2010 17:50 GMT
#31
I should be able to make this.
김택용 Fighting!
Ian Ian Ian
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
915 Posts
May 25 2010 15:51 GMT
#32
I have to play badminton tournament at 8:00 AM that day. Otherwise I'd go
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
May 25 2010 16:07 GMT
#33
On May 26 2010 00:51 Ian Ian Ian wrote:
I have to play badminton tournament at 8:00 AM that day. Otherwise I'd go

so far we got only 4 people right right?
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Mumblee
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada256 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 17:27:16
May 25 2010 17:20 GMT
#34
Updated the first post, we've got 10 at least.

Also, if you're not coming but I've put you on that list, let me know so I can update it. Same goes for people that haven't posted in this thread yet.

Edit: I'll also keep this thread up to date. If you're coming but not sure where you're going, PM me your cell # and I'll reply with mine so you have someone to call/text if you get lost or whatever.
SF_Phoenix
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada2 Posts
May 25 2010 18:56 GMT
#35
On May 24 2010 07:07 NevilleS wrote:
For reference, I used CPH 2386 last time, which is usually open and worked well. I don't think I'll be in town for this one though.


Wasn't it CPH 2387? The room with the projector.

Anyways though, I won't be making it this time.
Mumblee
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada256 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 21:12:54
May 25 2010 21:07 GMT
#36
Yeah, it's CPH 2387. I'll edit the first post.

Added a map of CPH as well. http://www.scribd.com/doc/31952090/029CPH-02FLR
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
May 25 2010 21:14 GMT
#37
i'll drop by, probably won't LAN or anything b/c i'll be too tired from doing my group projects =(
xBTx
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Canada542 Posts
May 25 2010 21:56 GMT
#38
On May 26 2010 00:51 Ian Ian Ian wrote:
I have to play badminton tournament at 8:00 AM that day. Otherwise I'd go

That's the pointfore open right? You weren't going to win that anyway, so come to this instead I'll pick you up. Or you can sleep through your first game on sunday and just play the consolations
stuffing feathers up your butt doesnt make you a chicken
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
May 25 2010 21:57 GMT
#39
Hmm I'll see if I can make it. Thing is, I'll probably get most of my sleep before the event so I'll need a ride there between 3:00 - 4:00 am, depending on when I sleep and wake up. I live close to Westmount and Glasgow, near the border of Kitchener and Waterloo. Checking with Jesung now to see if he can grab me...
Mumblee
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada256 Posts
May 25 2010 22:04 GMT
#40
I'll be driving too, so I could pick you up if necessary.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Codebar 14
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 987
Soma 878
Mini 813
ggaemo 418
Rush 388
Horang2 365
BeSt 310
Light 310
actioN 297
Stork 284
[ Show more ]
Larva 277
Snow 230
hero 186
Barracks 166
Killer 129
firebathero 112
Zeus 102
Sea.KH 74
JYJ 64
Mong 63
Aegong 56
Sharp 49
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 36
soO 28
Sexy 26
Bale 24
zelot 20
Shine 18
sorry 17
Terrorterran 17
Rock 13
Sacsri 12
Icarus 10
Dewaltoss 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7158
qojqva1511
Dendi825
XaKoH 464
420jenkins53
Counter-Strike
Fnx 692
kRYSTAL_676
edward79
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4724
Khaldor417
Other Games
gofns48842
singsing1739
B2W.Neo905
byalli550
Lowko391
DeMusliM231
Liquid`VortiX172
mouzStarbuck155
Livibee144
ArmadaUGS108
KnowMe104
amsayoshi22
Chillindude19
Railgan17
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV279
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile116
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV372
League of Legends
• Nemesis2199
• Jankos1813
• TFBlade603
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 27m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 27m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.