On June 06 2010 02:13 imthemaster wrote:
Is it too late to sign up? I have friend that also wants to come.
Is it too late to sign up? I have friend that also wants to come.
its never late dude!
come meet up with us today the more the merrier
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
ThatsNoMoon
Mexico344 Posts
On June 06 2010 02:13 imthemaster wrote: Is it too late to sign up? I have friend that also wants to come. its never late dude! come meet up with us today the more the merrier | ||
|
OmniKnight
United States73 Posts
| ||
|
GenesisStarcraft
United States81 Posts
| ||
|
ThatsNoMoon
Mexico344 Posts
shoot me a txt so i can get your number and ill give you a call when i get there | ||
|
tenpromicro
United States119 Posts
| ||
|
Amnesia
United States3818 Posts
| ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
The backspace keys on these keyboards are freaking tiny | ||
|
Kibibit
United States1551 Posts
http://challonge.com/tlnyc1 | ||
|
Amnesia
United States3818 Posts
Andromeda, Desti, FS ^-^ | ||
|
StripedBlueCrow
United States506 Posts
| ||
|
Zeroes
United States1102 Posts
| ||
|
Cauld
United States350 Posts
![]() | ||
|
funnybananaman
United States830 Posts
| ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
| ||
|
Shigure
United States215 Posts
that map was so much fail. | ||
|
Storm704
United States114 Posts
Sorry i couldn't stay till the end. Who ended up winning the tourney?yea that killing fields map was so bad. | ||
|
QuickStriker
United States3694 Posts
It was great meeting everyone for the first time as well as coming to my very first TL Lan that I never met any TLers in NY, especially Pokebunny. Today was an unofficial grudge match but just you wait, I will train myself the next couple of weeks to have a rematch to beat you! The only reason you lost was b/c I didn't play SC1 for like the past 4-5 months b/c I didn't had it on my computer/laptop. I'm installing iccup right now to start practicing! Prepare yourself! | ||
|
LzH.Shadow
United States14 Posts
| ||
|
GenesisStarcraft
United States81 Posts
| ||
|
Blixy213
United States360 Posts
I just realized I didn't pass out my ID to anybody in case they wanted to play me in SCII. Send me a PM, and if you didn't catch my name, I was the nerd with the Razer Megladon, wearing the WoW Tee. | ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|