• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7903 users

NYC LAN #4.5 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
GenesisStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2010
United States81 Posts
June 04 2010 01:43 GMT
#101
On June 04 2010 10:27 Phelix wrote:
Also, we could make this a weekly setup instead of a one-time thing, but I doubt most of you have enough money to spend over the summer.

I purchased/played HoN today, and completely sucked by going 0-10 as WS. God I suck so bad.


weekly sounds fun, but yeah, money-wise it's unreasonable. xD
i think monthly sounds better, such as the space between 4.5 and 5.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-04 01:49:35
June 04 2010 01:49 GMT
#102
On June 04 2010 10:27 Phelix wrote:
Also, we could make this a weekly setup instead of a one-time thing, but I doubt most of you have enough money to spend over the summer.

I purchased/played HoN today, and completely sucked by going 0-10 as WS. God I suck so bad.


Assuming you mean witch slayer, I don't know how you manage to get zero kills with such a gay ultimate.

Weekly would be really fun, I think I could manage it..
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
ThatsNoMoon
Profile Joined March 2010
Mexico344 Posts
June 04 2010 03:04 GMT
#103
See you guys in 2 days!
I'll be bringing SC2 in a flash drive, anyone know if I can store the patches too so we dont have to redload them?
Got neurosis from Artosis cause you bunker rushed my heart GG baby, lets go crazy cause the game's about to start
GenesisStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2010
United States81 Posts
June 04 2010 03:29 GMT
#104
On June 04 2010 12:04 ThatsNoMoon wrote:
See you guys in 2 days!
I'll be bringing SC2 in a flash drive, anyone know if I can store the patches too so we dont have to redload them?


I was wondering about that too. I"m going to bring an Installer and put a copy of C:\Program Files(x86)\Starcraft II Beta\ on my flash drive and see if after installing and replacing the program file folder if it'd work. xD

Note: I'll be there like an hour and fifteen minutes early cause I got something i want to take care of there, so if anyone wants to meet up earlier, we can do that. just got to keep in contact somehow. ;D
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-04 05:35:51
June 04 2010 05:35 GMT
#105
NVMMMMMM :D
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
June 04 2010 21:15 GMT
#106
BUMPPPP

Last day folks!
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-05 00:14:55
June 05 2010 00:14 GMT
#107
Final List
Phelix
Amnesia
Pokebunny
masami.sc
ThatsNoMoon
hey88
zanderfever
NeVeR
Shigure
GenesisStarcraft
QuickStriker (late)
funnybananaman94
Cauld
tenpromicro
LzH.Shadow
StripedBlueCrow

If you're not on the list, it's because you didn't PM me. I just am assuming that tenative =/= no show. But by all means, if you can come, you are more than welcome to!

If anyone would like my cell #, feel free to give me a PM and text in case you get lost or whatever. Thanks!

See you guys tomorrow!
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
June 05 2010 01:43 GMT
#108
ahh I'm gonna head out late, probably come around 2:30 PM lol

Gonna pick up my puppy :DDDDDDD
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
June 05 2010 01:50 GMT
#109
Just letting you guys all know to check the weather well for tomorrow! Apparently it seems like it MIGHT rain and it MIGHT go up to at most 88 degrees but I stopped trusting weather.com for the past week or so for failing to make accurate predictions for rain...

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USNY0996?dayNum=1
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
June 05 2010 01:51 GMT
#110
yeah bring an umbrella guys =)
GenesisStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2010
United States81 Posts
June 05 2010 02:14 GMT
#111
if anyone is there early, i'll be there at like 12:45 since i'm in the area. If you wanna meet up, you can drop me a text. PM me and i'll send you a text or something.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 05 2010 02:21 GMT
#112
I may be there late; but not sure yet.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-05 02:25:43
June 05 2010 02:21 GMT
#113
Technically I should come at 2 or even before that since I'm the organizer (Phelix only made OP, really -_-) but sorry gotta take care of things first. As I said I will probably arrive ~2:30-3 ish.

People who come early should find places to eat maybe? ^^

EDIT: Also I am bringing another real life friend with me. 90% sure he'll come unless his dad makes him do work lolol
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
June 05 2010 04:06 GMT
#114
I might bring a friend there too.

Ok, you cannot miss me from the TL LAN. I will be there around 1:15ish with a big umbrella if it rains that is blue and white, dressed in business casual.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
June 05 2010 15:12 GMT
#115
Good news I will not be late see ya there
GenesisStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2010
United States81 Posts
June 05 2010 15:59 GMT
#116
hahah I'm already in the area if anyone is there.
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
June 05 2010 16:13 GMT
#117
Damn you're early :o
I'm on my blackberry
On the bus with friend...be there ~130 I'm hoping
Cauld
Profile Joined February 2010
United States350 Posts
June 05 2010 16:20 GMT
#118
I read somewhere they cleaned the place up and have newer computers or something. Anyway I'll probably get there around 2, if I don't get lost.
GenesisStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2010
United States81 Posts
June 05 2010 16:30 GMT
#119
Haha amnesia, I'm on my droid. I'm going to be at the netzone cafe in about 10 to 15 minutes to take care or of something and check it out. I also heard it was fixed up recently.
imthemaster
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States115 Posts
June 05 2010 17:13 GMT
#120
Is it too late to sign up? I have friend that also wants to come.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 211
ProTech147
JuggernautJason36
MindelVK 23
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21891
Shuttle 691
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 72
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 16
Dota 2
Gorgc10086
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 838
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2927
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1149
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt413
XBOCT259
ArmadaUGS175
C9.Mang0171
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 74
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 55m
Online Event
15h 55m
FEL
20h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.